Black cock obsession

black cock

Hi All My wife loves big black cocks, i love to watch her with a well hung black man, we have shared three black men and it i sooo hot. I get to suck his cock with her and get to taste his cum. we have also had two white men but it not the same .If you haven't gotten your wife fucked by a bbc then you are missing out.
michelle

So here I am, tired, aching and freshly showered after a workout, and I got the idea to take a picture. I look at the picture and I think to myself, "you know who might appreciate this? The people of this thread.

Here's hoping.

Well i know i appreciate it, so thank you ;)

So here I am, tired, aching and freshly showered after a workout, and I got the idea to take a picture. I look at the picture and I think to myself, "you know who might appreciate this? The people of this thread.

Here's hoping.

OMG!!!!

So here I am, tired, aching and freshly showered after a workout, and I got the idea to take a picture. I look at the picture and I think to myself, "you know who might appreciate this? The people of this thread."

Here's hoping.

Oh we need to seriously talk....

So here I am, tired, aching and freshly showered after a workout, and I got the idea to take a picture. I look at the picture and I think to myself, "you know who might appreciate this? The people of this thread."

Here's hoping.

Oh we need to seriously talk....

I look at the picture and I think to myself, "you know who might appreciate this? The people of this thread."

Here's hoping.

Oh. :heart:

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

I would worship that for hours and hours and never come up for air! :)

I'd love to see my wife's face with a fucking rope like Kobe's slamming her. Any position will do.

Alas, it's a work in progress...

Oh! Might this thread come back to life? That would make me one seriously happy camper!

I'd love to see my wife's face with a fucking rope like Kobe's slamming her. Any position will do.

Alas, it's a work in progress...

I've told my wife she can fuck another man under 2 conditions.

1 He has a big black cock.

2 He lets me suck his dick.

Hi All My wife loves big black cocks, i love to watch her with a well hung black man, we have shared three black men and it i sooo hot. I get to suck his cock with her and get to taste his cum. we have also had two white men but it not the same .If you haven't gotten your wife fucked by a bbc then you are missing out.
michelle

I like black cocks. I had my first when I was 19, and I liked it. I didn't see a really big one until some years later though.

Yeah... that doesn't make any sense what so ever. A woman pretending to be a guy? His profile says she is very well hung though.

And his past posts talk about "my wife __________"... Seems he forgot which of his accounts he was on when he chose to pretend to be a woman.

Back