The lead-in to initial penetration

suckonsimon

delivering the goods
Deliciously erotic moments or what! That transition from whatever foreplay or oral or tactile sex you've been doing, to when a man's cock is pressed all the way home into a woman's silky wetness - Here's a thread for sexy litsters to describe how that pans out, either generally in their love making or on some specially memorable occasion.

Let's live in those luscious moments here! :)

Sometimes after a prolonged snog and roll and grope session in bed, my woman will say, "Will you stand behind me?" She'll stand at the foot of the bed and I'll tip her forward so she's supporting herself with hands on the bed and ... I'll tease her with everything but my boner. I'll kiss the back of her knee, trickle fingers up her inner thighs, maul breasts, and she'll be like "get the fuck in there you fiend!" So I'll close in with plenty of leg on leg connection lower down and do slow circles with my glans on her glistening lips opening her that way. Then some slow up and down still hardly in there. I'll slaver myself quickly if I think necessary for her comfort. I'll position and get the angle just right and freeze. I'll do a purposeful grasp, both hands at her lower waist. Pause. And then a slow but relentless in-balls-deep-in-one as I enjoy her exhalation and her head tilting back with sheer delight ...

Oh, I'm definitely going to be posting in here... :devil:

Where to start... *enters reverie mode*

Sometimes after a prolonged snog and roll and grope session in bed, my woman will say, "Will you stand behind me?" She'll stand at the foot of the bed and I'll tip her forward so she's supporting herself with hands on the bed and ... I'll tease her with everything but my boner. I'll kiss the back of her knee, trickle fingers up her inner thighs, maul breasts, and she'll be like "get the fuck in there you fiend!" So I'll close in with plenty of leg on leg connection lower down and do slow circles with my glans on her glistening lips opening her that way. Then some slow up and down still hardly in there. I'll slaver myself quickly if I think necessary for her comfort. I'll position and get the angle just right and freeze. I'll do a purposeful grasp, both hands at her lower waist. Pause. And then a slow but relentless in-balls-deep-in-one as I enjoy her exhalation and her head tilting back with sheer delight ...

Sigh....

*exhales* goodness gracious....

It's posts like these that lead me to believe that Simon has the luckiest woman on earth. Only rivaled by Numeniusa! :heart::rose:

I enjoy the initial teasing, fingers and lips on skin, but to me there is nothing more fun that taking a woman on her back, lifting her legs onto my shoulders and rubbing my cock against her slit, back and forth, up and over her clit, feeling the slickness coating the underside of my cock. Sometimes, I only rub my head against her clit, tapping it while sliding a finger inside of her, or caressing her nipple. Other times the forays of my shaft across her slit will lead to me slipping inside of her, driving deeply, before pulling out and continuing my prior teasing. Usually by that time, she is mindless with need. And I as well.

When there is a she, that is.

the moment when your cock first touches the wetness that's waiting for it is delightful :D! feels like sunshine slowly moving across your skin on a summer day or slowly dipping into really warm oil! best when my OL:rose: guides it in by hand very, very slowly!

There's a mood of intercourse I call 'consolation sex'. Demanding day, concerns and worries, perhaps a fear of sleeplessness, and so, without expectation of any raucous agile all-over-the-bed stuff, you're gonna join up cuz there's a deep need.

Those times, after a leisurely time of caressing, breast sucking, and lingering kissing with open mouths but perhaps not much tongue stuff, and as necessary after a slick non-interrupting application of some lube, here's the thing:

I meet eyes and hold eyes with her ... as I roll over and position between her legs. It's a totally she and me moment as, gazing into her soul, I position, press a little, and then work in gently to full depth, never looking down at what I'm doing. It's totally face to face, smile to smile, lover to lover. And then, balls deep, joined, it's hardly any movement there and kissing ... kissing ... kissing; fingers through her hair, touching her neck and her mine.

Then, imperceptibly a rhythm begins ...

I consider that initial penetration a very special part of our sex. My bf almost always takes to at least one orgasm during our foreplay, usually by his oral stimulation on my clit and pussy. In time I’m often urging him to come up and fill that empty place between my legs. Sometimes he’ll get between my legs on his knees, allowing me to look down past my little landing strip and watch as he rubs the head along my slit before entering me. Other times he may assume a prone position above me, and with no assistance his cock just seems to home in on the entrance to my pussy. All the while my mind is racing with the anticipation of what is about to happen. A truly awesome act that lets me fully enjoy being a woman, and makes me so appreciative that I have the pussy. I’m about to experience that wonderful act of being penetrated as he enters inside my body with his magnificent hard cock. As he presses against my entrance I feel the bulbous head of his cock stretching me open to accommodate him and then tunneling into me with his full length. I can’t seem to help but release a sigh of content when I feel his pubic bone meet mine and I know I have taken his full length. As he pauses for a while we both relish the feel of his full length being inside me. I love that feeling of being completely filled, how widely he has stretched me open, and the sensation that he is penetrating me way up into my tummy. Additionally, he is so hard and rigid giving me a sense of his utter dominance and mastery over me, and it’s wonderful to have way up inside me. In turn I squeeze and release my pussy muscles, wanting to elicit his deep guttural sounds that lets me know he’s enjoying the silky soft wetness of my pussy caressing his manhood. I want to show him how I’m enjoying having him inside me, to show him how I love being his girl, his pussy, and how I was made for him to fuck and provide for his sexual needs. To show him how anxious for him to master me with his cock and just fuck me senseless…then he does just that. :eek:

Wow I'm hard pressed to math the literary level provided already.

For me those moments when we aren't pressed for time, of lingering kisses. Body fully bared to my partner. Hers their for me to tease or please as I so desire. The knowledge that even here we're satisfied with in the moment. That feeling of perfect compatibility.

The tension rising of who is going to give in and take what's waiting inches away. Of the smile on her face as she moves down to take me in her mouth. Not out of demand, but of her own desire to please me. The look when she realizes I'm not teasing her as I move my kisses from her stomach lower and position my body between her legs. Making her body rise and fall with just the tip of my tongue.

That moment as she grasps me, looks me in the eyes, and guides me to her, mind lost in lust. More than anything she could possibly say, her emotions are the world's strongest aphrodisiac.

Back