Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

I did hear, H and N, that these wine tasting evenings can be quite memorable. But I hadn't quite twigged as to how! Very nicely my friends! :cool:
 
Last night, three course, ... but hardly stylish! :eek:

OK folks I'm 63. I'd worked hard through the day. I'd had two very large glasses of wine. When did I swallow some herbal 'enhancement'? - well, sometime after Strictly Come Dancing but I forget.

So all of a sudden she's kissing me and 'let's go upstairs, eh?' and she gets naked and comes over to undress me piece by piece with superb eroticism. I've got her glisten on my fingers and I'm squat kissing her inner thighs as she stands swaying before me. So she bends over the bed and I get behind her and ... lose it.

We get into bed and cuddle and she's good to me and we talk. No good 'all of a sudden' for me? wine and herbal v no can do? Getting old and knackered? We get snogging and groping and wayhay hello mr big! At last delicious penetration and deep connection and we're fucking this that and the other way and she's oh so edged to cum again and again and ... doesn't! She wants me to finish off for myself so she can enjoy my pleasure and my spunk in her ... and I can't!

We get washed and I'm thinking 'I fucking messed up for her and she was gorgeous', and we say nice things and settle to read in bed. Perhaps 40 minutes.

Into the silence she says, "You've so turned me on!" I say, "Well let's get busy then!" I fit my tighter steel ring on my junk, just in time before her attentions big me up, and then I'm bigged up and I can't believe this is the fella that failed me earlier! Phallic stonker or what! I suggest we do this in the light of the night. She gets up and opens the curtains and I kneel up to reach over to put the bedside lights off. She's got her head between my legs and she's like a kid with a lollie on me, cupping my balls with tickling fingers - oh joy! I get to work with my fingers on her fucked and full pussy lips and sopping snatch and it's oh joy! This deliciousness goes on for ages, breaks for french kissing, and I'm certain she's gonna writhe in bliss with her mouth full of cock when she comes off and says, "I need you in me! I need fucking NOW!"

I lay myself on a pillow, my feet up on the headboard. She straddles me. She sinks her silky wetness onto my beef and she lets out this "Uuurghhh!" The build to orgasm already mostly done, she rides me possessed by wild sensuality and she's crying out and I'm bashing up into her and the headboard is thumping on the wall and I've a grab on her breasts and I'm pulling her down onto my up-thrusts with them and while she's still in her high orbit of joy I start roping into her like I haven't for weeks though I have ... and the come down is into ... laughter! Oh how we laughed!
 
Yes earlier this evening. My wife and I had great reclaimation sex when she got home from her lovers place again.
 
First thing this morning, was fantastic. Started of with me giving her a foot and leg massage. By the time I was done massaging, and the kissing started, she was so turned on, she was already grinding her pussy hard against me, jerking and moaning, so with those kind of signals, I couldn't hold out long before going down on her and tongueing her to a fierce climax. After her orgasm, I remained in position, my mouth and tongue pressed softly against her sweetly wet afterglow. A short while later I was kneeling between her spread legs, having a truly wonderful time ramming deeply into her, but I pulled out just in time to shoot my load all over her pussy lips and clit, which I find very visually pleasing.
So yes, a great start to a Sunday.
 
Last night, three course, ...

That's a rather lovely tale, Simon. A story of a couple so together and so confident in the strength of their connection that a couple of potholes along the path are as nothing on the way to mutual satisfaction and laughter.

Kudos, lovely man. And to your lady. :rose:
 
Naturally - a gentleman should let his exhausted lover bask with pleasure after a delightful session... :devil:
...oh, and she hates cooking and I love it, so I make all the meals! :D
He knows that kitchen is my domain, however the first 2 years we were together he always made breakfast for me or bought me breakfast in bed. I wouldn't mind if he did that more often! He grills. :)
Last night, three course, ... but hardly stylish! :eek:

OK folks I'm 63. I'd worked hard through the day. I'd had two very large glasses of wine. When did I swallow some herbal 'enhancement'?[/snip]
She sinks her silky wetness onto my beef and she lets out this "Uuurghhh!" The build to orgasm already mostly done, she rides me possessed by wild sensuality and she's crying out and I'm bashing up into her and the headboard is thumping on the wall and I've a grab on her breasts and I'm pulling her down onto my up-thrusts with them and while she's still in her high orbit of joy I start roping into her like I haven't for weeks though I have ... and the come down is into ... laughter! Oh how we laughed!
I loved this tale. A lost moment is never lost forever. The sense of comfort and openess you guys share is amazing. A lot of younger couples can learn a few things from you two! Like staying humble. Thank you for sharing Si! :kiss:

First thing this morning, was fantastic. Started of with me giving her a foot and leg massage. By the time I was done massaging, and the kissing started, she was so turned on, she was already grinding her pussy hard against me, jerking and moaning, so with those kind of signals, I couldn't hold out long before going down on her and tongueing her to a fierce climax. After her orgasm, I remained in position, my mouth and tongue pressed softly against her sweetly wet afterglow. A short while later I was kneeling between her spread legs, having a truly wonderful time ramming deeply into her, but I pulled out just in time to shoot my load all over her pussy lips and clit, which I find very visually pleasing.
So yes, a great start to a Sunday.
Yeah, I kinda replaced "her" with "me" while reading that... I would turn into a wanton moaning mess too!! :eek:
 
Yes I did. My bf ravaged my little pussy twice last night, and then again this morning. :eek:
 
After an amazing hot Friday night last night was just having a couple of friends over ....so no....nothing today unless it's with myself

L:rose:
 
Back
Top