Memories of a Perfect Night

She heard him mention marriage and she couldn't help it, her stomach fluttered with excitement. But she didn't want to get ahead of herself. She laid her head on his shoulder and watched him cuddle with Gracie.

Jane was nervous about telling her father. But she had been trying to please her dad since she was a little girl. It felt good to have someone on her side.

Gracie was getting sleepy and Jane helped him put Gracie up on his shoulder. He patted her back until she was asleep. Jane showed him how to lay her down in the nursery. They snuck out of her room and went back to the living room. Jane led them back to the couch.

"Thank you," She whispered, before she leaned in and kissed him gently, her soft lips just barely brushing against his mouth. She was trembling as she kissed him. She reached up and caressed his cheek.
 
Thomas kissed her back, her lips were a welcome and honestly he had been trying to keep himself from kissing her ever since he saw her.

And it was time to stop that

His hands snaked around her pulling her closer to him. He lifted her up gently kissing her deeply and moving his tongue into her mouth. He pressed her against the wall his hands sliding down to her ass to keep them pressed together as he continued to kiss her.
 
She moaned into his mouth when he pressed her to the wall. She curled her leg around his, pressing her body to his. She hadn't been kissed or held since their night together.

She kissed his jaw and his throat and kissed her way to his ear.

"This feels so good." She whispered.
 
Back
Top