By Request... Pmann Pic Thread

Don't get too excited ladies, it turns out he's just another faker.

faker.png

Ladies ladies ladies. Am I going to have to prove myself? I am willing to do so. What shall I do?

(I'm positive that the response will be to shove a cactus up my ass)

Ladies ladies ladies. Am I going to have to prove myself? I am willing to do so. What shall I do?

Your going to have to take a picture of some random body part with Lit Slut written on it in lipstick. It will prove nothing, but you might for a minute feel like we believe you.

Shove a cactus up your ass whilst holding a sign that reads "I am Pmann of Literotica"? How's that for a compromise?

Shove a cactus up your ass whilst holding a sign that reads "I am Pmann of Literotica"? How's that for a compromise?

Do that, but I'm pretty sure it's spam he was trying to sell his underwear in the Fetish & Sexuality forum as well :rolleyes:

Pmann...I just emailed you :) perhaps a solution???

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you haters like apples?

Well how do ye like these apples!!!!! Look at that pic my supermodel girlfriend posted for me!

I would just like to say that I am so happy that all of you beautiful ladies join my thread. Anything I can do to please ye.

Pmann is romantic like Leo DiCaprio

Titanic style romance! Giving the girls more of what they love.

ti.JPG

fa.JPG

So Pmann has just learned that they are going to do a Ken Burns style movie about me and my penis. Apparently one of the happy girls from this thread must have blown the whistle on my prowess. It's going to be a documentary about my cock. A cockumentary, if you will.

Haha! I love how happy those two girls look. You are clearly a pleaser.

Sweet and sexy one , after a difficult week, I m laughing so hard, THANK YOU FOR THIS FAKE THREAD, YOUR THE BEST :kiss:

Oh, man, I'm considering retiring now. All this effort I've gone through... then you come and shame us all with that body and equipment. After seeing this thread I don't think there's a reason for me to keep updating. Damn.

Well played, pmann, well played.

I think I am speechless with the overwhelming sexiness of the pmann...

Back