Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I realize that it is their preogative, but if I go to an AmPic thread and the owner isn't interacting with posters, or just interact with one or two, I now pass them by, no matter how hot they may be.

IACT if you reply that there may be better looking women posting elsewhere, that's my sign to leave.

Last edited:
ICT I am writing tonight.
IFCT it should lead to a rather large explosion later.

ICT I had a chance to get fucked tonight...
IACT I turned it down....
IFCT I don't know what got into me....

ICT it hurts caring about someone who doesn't give a damn.
IFCT I wish I wouldn't give away my heart so fast...it just returns crushed :(
IACT I think there are quality men out there, but they seem to prefer the frigid bitches :cool:

ICT I was at a market today and a complete stranger told me that I have a sexy voice!
ICT I was flattered but know full well that it's because I have lost my voice.
IACT I have only just realised that he was flirting with me.
ICT I'm out of touch having been with my hubby for 14 years. Wow

ICT it hurts caring about someone who doesn't give a damn.
IFCT I wish I wouldn't give away my heart so fast...it just returns crushed :(
IACT I think there are quality men out there, but they seem to prefer the frigid bitches :cool:

ICT this goes for me too. Thank you for voicing it for me=)

ICT I'm starting to panic every time I think about eating food. Just started this past week. When I do eat some food, I get very nauseous and lightheaded.

ICT I realize that it is their preogative, but if I go to an AmPic thread and the owner isn't interacting with posters, or just interact with one or two, I now pass them by, no matter how hot they may be.

IACT if you reply that there may be better looking women posting elsewhere, that's my sign to leave.

Not everyone is like that :)

ICT I am in an incredible amount of pain right now.

IACT it's a sad fact about me that I have to be in this much pain to consider going to the doctor.

still a virgin. probably always be a virgin. probably die a virgin. not what I expected. when I was 12 I thought i'd have sex when I was 22 at least for some reason. i'm over a decade beyond that now. in a few more years i'll be at the 40 year old virgin point but it will be real. how did this happen?

very few dates. never had a gf. the most I've done is sat next to a girl on a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back