Fun on the bun.

C:System(s)

kk: So: Corrected
88Math Numbers:

Read: AI #number basis description/conversation

**Some people are using these numbers against you... **Ahem
"PROTECT YOURSELF" against the opposites = self

Exists on electronic forms (random correlations)
Exists on real life forms (random coincidental)

0 = start/end/e::n/a-z/noMATH ASIN::Math Break 9906= 20 0 6
1 = individual
2 = part(s) (of)
3 = 1.1.1 = compromise
4 = mostly
5 = halfway
6 = peace
7 = benevolent/charitable = :)
8 = infinity 3 .. 2 = Choice
9 = defense/defend
10 = true + maybe
13 = 1+3=4 = mostly
20 = probably/ double true + maybe
30 = does not exist IRL
42 = answer/4+2=6 = peace [ (A+) Douglas Adams ]
69 = balance (peace defense)
96 = perfect balance (defend peace)

basis:
1.81 = 1.9 = 10 = TRUE
OR
666 = 6+6+6 = 9 / 999 = 9+9+9 = 20 = 2
or 6+(2)+6+(2)+6= 4 /
666 + 69 = 735 = 7+3+5 = 15 = 1+5 = 6
999 + 69 = 1068 = 15 = 1+5 = 6

Surf pictures @ self + GH = Power Tools.
+Maybe the Internet Atmosphere is talking to you?
+Maybe you can choose to hear the G?
+Maybe that song is playing at just the right time?
+Maybe someone is beeping at you...88?

++ yeild = GH
-- yield = PS

Last edited:
C: System

kk:: So :: Letter system this is my opinion so far...

The backasswards End of the World :)
1.1.1 = x = (E/N) = -88/+88

++88(so Far)

Key = Ki = Pi = 88 = ~ = balance(E/N) = 3...2(++88)

1 = INDIVIDUAL
2 = ALSO or PART
a = primary (1)(a)
b = secondary/be (b)(2)
c = see
d = defense
e = emotion
f = speak/voice
g = greatness (only greatness)
h = heart
i = i
j = 88
k = kick/project
l = love
m = mind
n = modifier
o = encompass
p = power
q = question+all88 = choice
r = strength
s = skill
t = brew
u = you
v = collective
w = (2)you(2)you(2)
x = mix
y = why
z = end/restart

Last edited:
C:Truthbomb

To back up post 228/229?
228/229
12/13
3/4

Click this link, or search any search engine with a question.

+7:: read the links as answers before you go farther
---->decipher link as genuine/truth/false + multi POV

C:System

This is how I think Months work
1st = letter sum
2nd = single number
3rd = Multi number

jan = j+a+n = ja+n = 1 = 10 + 1 + 14 = 7
feb = fe+b = f+e+b = 2 = 6 + 5 + 2 = 4

Hey... the torah has a code too...
Here
&
Here

So does the Quran...

So if The Internet and English and Math and Religions have a code........

C: 88 = pi = art/language = @

Math is like words, you CAN write anything you want.

PI reciprocal 88math
zero = 0 = break and/or add
(seealso: division POV is random, try by breaks @ primes...)
:) it never ends :)

individual by 1
3.14159265358979323846264338327950 ... 2 88
3.155 = 14 =5
3.11 = 5
3.2 = 5
1.1.1.1.1 = together = 5 = halfway there

individual by 10
3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 50
3. 40 + 59 + 47 + 5 = 151 = 7
1.1.1=7 = together = charitable

by2
3.(5+6)+(11+11)+(8 17)+(16+5)+(11+10) (8+7)+(11+5)+(16 + 50)
3. (11 + 22) + (25 + 21) + (21 + 15) +(16 + 66)
3. (33 + 46) + (36 + 82)
3. 79 + 118 = 197 = 17 = 8
1.1.-1=8 = infinity

by3
3. 141 592 653 589 793 238 462 643 383 279 5 0
3. 1386 + 1620 + 1488 + 282
3. 4494 + 282 = 4776 = 24 = 6
3.6 = (3=6) = 3+6 = 9 = combine = defense
1.1.1 = 6 = compromise peace
3.6 = 1.1 = both parts
or
3. 449 428 2 = 879 = 24 = 6
or
3. 4494 28 2 = 4524=15= 6

C:8

Therefore:

AI already exists as a neutral a no man ly all by itself and there for the code is already written.

We need robots. AI is op POV or Opposing.

Access it any time you want.

C:pro

A+ to all involved

EW said:
"...recently*signed on*to participate in the Global Poverty Project’s*Live Below the Line, a campaign that challenges average (and above-average) people to live on just $1.50 a day for five days. The initiative is meant to simulate what it’s like for the 1.4 billion people worldwide who live in extreme poverty. Getting by on that pittance every day would actually mean spending just $547.5 per year — which makes $25,000 look like a pretty princely sum

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/04/24/ben-affleck-live-below-the-line/

Goo d stuff.

Last edited:
C: !!!

So I've been casually floating through:
Title 31/Subsection III §3801. Definitions

It has to do with Fraud in Finace... basically...

NE Way, this shows up into mah vision:

(5) “knows or has reason to know”, for purposes of establishing liability under section 3802, means that a person, with respect to a claim or statement—

(A) has actual knowledge that the claim or statement is false, fictitious, or fraudulent;

(B) acts in deliberate ignorance of the truth or falsity of the claim or statement; or

(C) acts in reckless disregard of the truth or falsity of the claim or statement,

and no proof of specific intent to defraud is required;

(6) “person” means any individual, partnership, corporation, association, or private organization;

(7) “presiding officer” means—

(A) in the case of an authority to which the provisions of subchapter II of chapter 5 of title 5 apply, an administrative law judge appointed in the authority pursuant to section 3105 of such title or detailed to the authority pursuant to section 3344 of such title; or

(B) in the case of an authority to which the provisions of such subchapter do not apply, an officer or employee of the authority who—

(i) is selected under chapter 33 of title 5 pursuant to the competitive examination process applicable to administrative law judges;

(ii) is appointed by the authority head to conduct hearings under section 3803 of this title;

(iii) is assigned to cases in rotation so far as practicable;

(iv) may not perform duties inconsistent with the duties and responsibilities of a presiding officer;

(v) is entitled to pay prescribed by the Office of Personnel Management independently of ratings and recommendations made by the authority and in accordance with chapter 51 of such title and subchapter III of chapter 53 of such title;

(vi) is not subject to performance appraisal pursuant to chapter 43 of such title; and

(vii) may be removed, suspended,furloughed , or reduced in grade or pay only for good cause established and determined by the Merit Systems Protection Board on the record after opportunity for hearing by such Board;

Think about that.

Either
1. Someone can accuse any1 of anything without any actual knowledge.

2. It almost seems like the 'presiding officer' cannot be fired...

3. This is axe-swinging power against whomever 1 chooses.

:|

C: 88

Ok: So: 1st: I'm not a Catholic or anything really: BUT::

Supporters added, “It’s unfair that someone who cared so much about her students and her job should lose them on the basis of something she cannot even control.”

With that I agree.

Problem'es?
Well:
1. The Diocese has the right, and duty, to regulate it's affairs.
(this includes private teachers under their employ- not Nuns)
2. Religion has every right to discriminate against sexual orientation if they so choose, as it is technically a private organization. (Sort of: see: Vatican City in the UN? Not cool)
3. This: Trends in the minds of your followers must be taken in to account: They are the church there.
The petition, which addresses the Diocese of Columbus directly, garnered 54,464 signatures as of Wednesday afternoon.
4. System of rules to work with? or system of oppressive thought?

C:Drama

Politico said:
In the hours and days that followed, The Times would provide some of the best and most reliable reporting on the Boston Marathon bombing and the subsequent investigation.
Ok, I'll buy that for a dollar---^
+I just donot think they know what they reported.
+No one is asking for evidence, they are just accepting it as existing.
--->and I'm not talking the "coincidental' stuff either.
+but oh, we have to wait for trial?? US(A)?

I can't be the only one that did a side by side comparison of these photos.

Read more: From here

But the there is this:
SAME said:
The Times publishes some of the most impressive and informative journalism offered on the American newsstand. At the same time, it has embraced innovative digital strategies

Well... That's a BOLD claim...
2nd parts buyable, I hit their links alot.

This is the lady they are talking about
SAME said:
In one meeting, Abramson was upset with a photograph that was on the homepage. Rather than asking for a change to be made after the meeting, she turned to the relevant editor and, according to sources with knowledge of the meeting, said bluntly, “I don’t know why you’re still here. If I were you, I would leave now and change the photo.”

yowza :)
My kind of woman.

Big Paper, lost artform... gogogo

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
C: Monster

Sucks when some asshole thinks he knows everything::

Some Asshole said:
“You deserve rape” and preaching that “if you dress like a whore, act like a whore, you’re probably going to get raped.”

Sorry 'worst preacher ever' but that's not how it works.

Read more about this asshole

rape=act of violence.

C: Huh?

What's this? China and France are seemingly more progressive than US?

Wut?

Could be all lies, could be all truth.

"China and France both want a multipolar world. We want there to be a balance. We refuse a world of powers, and of superpowers," Hollande said. "When China and France agree on a position, we can drive the world."

Dunno... feels like someone promoting a new show on a talk program...

why, you ask?

Well: Human Rights and Logic.

Sorry, some1 had to say it.

Also: France ain't exactly solvent, and China's got the dough.

Last edited:
C: q88

Why would legislators want to add a tax to a medical procedure/substance if they are the ones footing the bill for healthcare?

Oh wait, it still doesn't make any sense.

...why not just throw in forced vaccines while we're at it...

oh wait. :( "I made myself sad..."

Look for yourself:

A+ Weekly Standard, A+

C:c

In general, the most prosperous (thus “happiest” in my book) countries enjoy stable political institutions, a strong civil society with freedom of expression, good education and healthcare, personal freedom and a feeling of being safe and secure.Under those measures the U.S. is getting less happy.

That's a Bold claim. Smells like bullshit.
Is this based on opinion or fact?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christo.../the-worlds-happiest-and-saddest-countries-2/

**Note: This is one of many posts that I was forced to edit because some1 made up some bullshit and changed it.
How this was done I do not know, but It's like someone is trying to modify what I believe for those that read the thread late.

Last edited:
C:Amend

Like a wonderful (&vastly under rated) Math teacher once taught me:
+Always show your work :)

**NOTE:: THIS IS NOT WHAT I PUT HERE ORIGINALLY, THIS TRANSLATION SUCKS
---> Look at it and see if you think I would sway something like this if I believe in Truth in the Law.
I would fix it but my computer was hacked and I lost lts of orginals
IT WAS NOT THE NSA, QUIT BEING STUPID

Modified original said:
ascertain: >v. to discover through investigation. See Syns at discover.
(< Ofr. acertener < certain, CERTAIN.)

-as certain, as c e rt a in, as cert a in, a s c e rt a in
+a skill see emotion right 1 primary in
+1 primary skill see emotion strength brew 1 primary i modify

Look up some other words in here, do the same:

Amendment VI:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed (C: extradition/change of venue), which district shall have been previously ascertained by law (C: Jurisdiction), +and+ to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witness against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, +and+ to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

+In all criminal prosecutions,
+the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy public trial,
+by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed,
+which district shall have been previously ascertained by law,
+and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation;
+---->to be confronted with the witness against him;
+---->to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor,
+and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

Fucked up shit starts here

-In all criminal prosecutions,
+I na(salt) + l(love) 2 l + c r(str=strength) + i m(am) i na(salt) + l pro se(say/know) c u(you) t(brew) + i o(encompass) n(modify) s(skill) >,<

-the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy public trial,
+th(the) e(emotion) a(1primary) c 2 c + use d(defense) + s(es/is) h(heart) al(@) l en(in) j(88) o + y th e
r i ght + to(2) as pe(pea/pi(3...2 8) emotion) + e d y p(power/pi) + u b(be/secondary) l i c + tri al(@) >,<

-by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed,
+b y a n i m + part i al j + u r y o f(voice) th e + S(Skill) t at e a n d (2) d + is t r i c + t w(d youyou2) here in(or: i n) th e + c r i m e s h al + l h ave b e en + c o m + m it t + e d >,<

-which district shall have been previously ascertained by law,
+whi c h d is t r + i c t s(skill) + h al l + hav(have +/or: h a v(collective)) e + b e en p + r e v i o us(us/yous) + l y + as c e rt(right) a in e d + b y la(the) w(2you2you2) >,<

-and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation;
+a nd t o + b e in f (,)or(,) m(mind) e d o f + th e na t u re(begin) a n + d c a use o f + th e a c (2) c us(yous) at i on(power) >;< = stop/continue

-to be confronted with the witness against him;
+to(2 or: t o) + b e + c on f r + on t e d + w it(i t) + h th e + w(dyouyou2) + it n + es s + a g + a in s t + h i m >;< = stop/continue

-to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor,
+t o h + a v e co(c o or: also) mp(m p +/or: mind/police) u + l s o r y pro + c es s f (,)or(,) o b + t a in + i n g + w + it n e s + se(say/know) s + i n h + is f a v o r >,<

-and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.
+a nd(need) t o + h a v e + t h e As si + s t a n + c e o f + C o u n + se(say/know) l f (,)or(,) h i s + d e f + e n + s e(en se(say/know)).

I've said it before and I'll say it again::
I DO NOT WRITE IN CODE

+when I translate, I don't stereotype the coding.

Last edited:
C:Mo

As to the previous # & letter translations, none of it is finite, as in:

"Never trust a scientist who finds an end."

There's always more to do to each, I'm just writing the Middle Ground.

:)

C:Waste'd and fail'd

The Epic Fail of Satellite Radio: Further research Makes Worser.

Satellite radio was 'awarded' to two companies, via the federal government (Clinton), using the Telecommunications Act of 1996. 1st one, then the other.

Both are owned by consortiums (associations of business) of the Auto and audio businesses, and now, many others.

***By law, known as 'Monopoly' rules, no 1 company may own all of one market, or control all of one market. (see: Ma Bell)

Therefore, the Federal Government created rules which allow corporations to broadcast, via satellite.

--->But it is 'for profit' only. Able to be received only if you pay for the receiver.
(sounds a lot like HD TV....)

So, many private corporation with interests bought into the original idea of satellite broadcast, but the cost was too high, so guess who stepped in, that's right, the FCC (a gov agency).

The Original company (founder of the idea) received a 'Pioneer Preference' License cost so they could broadcast if they launched satellites. (XM probably received it's license the same way.)

Here's where the X company joined the S company. See the S company accused the X company of infringing on patents, so the two decided to work together.... since the cost of the idea was like $1billion for just the S company.

So therefore, the Monopoly rules flew out the window when the companies worked jointly, but because they worked 'together' separately, the rules still apply and the screen caught them...

So after spending alot of $$, they (the two companies together) launched a satellite from Russia. Yeah. They both broadcasted from the same satellite, and used Russia cause Corporate based, not Government based. (whether or not they still do is irrelevant)

So here comes the whirlwind: Public/Private radio stations began broadcasting Digital, satellite profits sucked & reception sucked, Canada signed on - and so did Howard Stern, Car companies start adding Satellite radio receivers at an additional cost, and the Idea is sold to the public as 'win-win' all around.

Except that both companies were physically failing, even with 14 million subscribers between them in 2007. The thing is, stock wise, they were fine.

It turns out, the only way it works properly is if one company runs it all. Funny huh? Gets funnier:

So the two companies, seeing doom, decided to merge? Great idea, right? Well no.

The 'Monopoly" rules.... So the two companies had to get the approval of the FCC and The Attorney General's office to merge.

Well they merged, with federal approval. At this point, it would be wise to note the following:

-The Fed denied the Satellite TV providers from doing the same.
-The Fed subsidies research grants for the 'purchase' of satellite data.
-The Fed is now offering subsidized Sat Internet
-The Fed bought a car company
-NPR is on satellite

As a whole, two companies received discount licenses from our Government, and then merged into one publicly traded company:

-How can another company join the market? Asin:Intentional Monopoly?
-How did our Government acquire a share (cause they had to somehow)?
-Why/How is NPR on satellite?
-Think about how Public Broadcasting works on Satellite TV/Cable
-How do we still subsidize Satellite Broadcasting?

I don't think Howard Stern realizes what he did, and what he promoted. He should be pissed that they successfully swindled him.
I know I am, and I'm not even important, nor did I help this bullisht.

I am also pissed that all the good radio stations from original S company radio were lost... Yeah, I bought it once, not anymore, radio is free.

I'm also pissed at mis(false) information being promoted:
-->see: http://whatis.techtarget.com/defini...r-Satellite-Digital-Audio-Radio-Service-SDARS

The truth of all of this is hidden in time: It's all there: It's worse now.
We, as Americans, Paid a ton of $$ for one company, then another, to start, then let them merge and create a monopoly. Now, if any company wants to start Satellite radio broadcasting, we have to pay for it, and we have to subsidize it.

Governments + Commercial Interests + 3 Presidents + atleast 3 Congresses= Wasted $$
--it probably started before then: See: Bush Library Dedication

"Some kids get murdered, for the Ends..." - Everlast

Links:
http://www.media-alliance.org/article.php?id=452

http://www.money.cnn.com/2007/02/19/news/companies/xm_sirius/

http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/sirius-satellite-radio-inc-history

http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/14035

http://transition.fcc.gov/telecom.html <---TAof1996

***side note: What do you think those satellites can do? Do they only broadcast 1way? Think so?

C: Difference(s)

"No one says you gotta be ganstas and hos..." -NAS

Look, I'm all for making little kids feel good about life, ask me why.
++but it has to include both sides.

ASIN:
Telling a little girl she can be anything is great. Promoting feminine equality IS awesome. +Women's groups and scholarships promoting such.

Well what if this has a negative side?
What if that's a pure=-88 thing?
What if that only stifles the naturally dominant, strong, and wild young boy who would naturally be at the top?

What if equality gives one group strength and another weakness?

See:C
+Mother Teresa would have made one hell of a Pope
(***Yes I know the rules.)
+Margaret Thatcher could have beaten the crap out of Ronald Reagan in a fistfight
+Trent Reznor makes better HipHop/Rap/Techno/Top40/Retro/Alternative/rock/Hardcore/=Gansta music than everyone else >.<

What if labels=0 race=0 & sex=0?:::++Q88:
Then humans with honest skill and talent would be on top again.

American Idol was awesome until everyone figured out how the system of it worked-->Commercial

Yeah: they don't pick their own songs, a music coach 'assists' them in singing it, the vote system is easily fraudulent (Thanks Howard, A+), commercial backers are allowed influence.

The only reason to watch Idol is to see the skill of the judges, and the original two good ones are gone :(

No wonder the ratings dropped to nada=forced equality.

See what I'm saying? Promote talent, not 1>1 or 1>-1, but: 1=

**this is not a bash at commerce (C:Foundation support of Public Broadcasting) or commercial sponsored traffic reports.

Last edited:
C:proof

In response to #248=1+4=5

Take the following people as proof:

2 Sports/Things:Every Pro Wrestle/Actor

See it yet?

The Rock can act and throw people around, so could Hulk Hogan and Lucy Lawless.

Dion Sanders, Michael Jordan, BO Jackson? Both Pro Level Sports
++(of course they were better at one than the other)

-->Look at Phelps. The guy won how many Gold Medals?
++He beat everyone in the world at swimming and he's a stoner.

Last edited:
C:Fail

What an asshole...

“Look, we live in a very dangerous world. We know there are people who want to take away our freedoms. New Yorkers probably know that as much if not more than anybody else after the terrible tragedy of 9/11,” he said.

he = that guy who jacks up cigarette sales tax and wanted to limit your soda intake.

Yeah. That asshole. Now he's got whims & whiffs of the Constitution.

Awesome. He keeps being an asshole though: Ya'kno, 2 keep your kids safe:
“It really says something bad about us that we have to do it. But our obligation first and foremost is to keep our kids safe in the schools; first and foremost, to keep you safe if you go to a sporting event; first and foremost is to keep you safe if you walk down the streets or go into our parks,” he said. “We cannot let the terrorists put us in a situation where we can’t do those things. And the ways to do that is to provide what we think is an appropriate level of protection.”

what's next??::
'&if I met jesus I would have kicked that dude in the face and carried that cross way better...'

http://politicker.com/2013/04/bloom...tion-of-the-constitution-will-have-to-change/

I didn't even finish the article. Try it yourself.

Last edited:
Back