Sunbathing - closed

Joyce

They called and told us about the new lake house. We all piled into our cars and went out to see it.

Cliff said it was our refuge and escape from reality.

Cliff made it clear that it was half ours, since I had been such a big part of his Calgary success. Then he hit us with another surprise. He told us that they were selling their house where Frank had slept with Jayne, and moving to another large city where he was now being assigned with a huge promotion to a regional manager for his company.

I started to cry and couldnt help falling into his arms. He didnt kiss me, but he held me as I just shook with the disappointment and turmoil in our lives.

The only relief was when he said that the deal was, when when both couples were here, in remembrance of the good times and the huge success, that he and I would share a bed and Jayne and Frank would use the other room, and we would live as married couples here at the lake house. None of the neighbors would know of our true marriages.

I looked at him and asked if that meant we would start now, and he grinned and said it was up to the four of us.

Jayne and Frank looked at each other, grinned and held hands and went into the second bedroom.

Cliff and I went into what was supposedly the master bedroom, with a great view of the lake and a sliding door to an outside deck with the hot tub and sauna.

Once inside I told him we needed to talk.

Then I dropped the bomb on him about my pregnancy and the agreement Frank and I made about the baby, and told him he had a vote too and it would be a part in our decision

Then I started to cry and asked him if he would fuck me and again make me feel like his bride as he did so recently.
 
Cliff took Joyce's hand... pulling her close and kissing her softly. The kisses became deeper as he lifted her from her feet. Her legs wrapped around him as he walked to the sliding glass door, then out onto the deck.

He eased her dress over her head... tossing it on the rail and admiring her beautiful naked body. His fingers moving down her side... feeling her still smoothly shaven pussy. Easing a finger up and down her lips... feeling the wetness form.

Joyce watched as he moved to his knees... kissing his way down her soft skin, then lifting her right leg up on his shoulder. His tongue moved up and down, caressing her tender folds... sucking and licking like he knew she loved so much. As he continued, his fingers moved inside her... touching that tender spot inside of her... rubbing against as her electricity built inside her.

In a matter of minutes Joyce screamed out loud... cumming with intensity. Cliff watches as he slid his fingers out and her wet lust gushed forward.

Standing, he quickly undressed... turning her around to face the lake and moved his cock into her.... pumping it deep... his hips smacking against her ass. She moaned with her angelic voice as he pushed hard... faster... filling her emptiness. The pleasure was overwhelming her body as she came again, but Cliff wasn't about to stop.

Orgasms took over her body... her knees feeling so weak she could barely stand. Sweat dripped down Cliff's chest as he couldn't take it any more. He plunged deep inside her. With a primal groan... releasing stream after stream of hot cum into her burning pussy.

As the twitches subsided, he slipped himself out of her. Turning her and kissing her long and deep. Reaching down, he lifted her into his arms... carrying her to the bed... knowing the weekend had just begun...
 
Joyce

His lovemaking was just like it was before and during our Calgary trip. Afterward i was completely spent, but as we rested, I got up and went out of the room and to the door of the other bedroom.

Opening it and seeing my husband fucking Jayne, I told them we were a foursome and needed to all be together.

Frank had just cum and rolled off her. his cum oozed out of her sweet pussy, and I dove in and licked her while Frank watched.

Then I took her hand and the three of us went to the master bedroom. The sliding door was open and Cliff was outside, with the cover of the hot tub off.

We all climbed in together and held hands and each of us said to each other "I love you"

As we chatted, Cliff told us that Nate and Lisa were coming down next week to return the favor of a visit. We agreed to all come up here and play together, especially after I told Jayne what a stud he was, and told Frank what a lover Lisa is.
 
After running around all day the kids had been left with my mom and for the second time that day we made our way to the lake house. We cooked dinner there, drank and then headed off into the bedrooms.

Frank had just pushed himelf off of me and as I lay there my eyes closed my chest heaving I did not see Joyce until I felt hands on my legs. Opening my eyes and looking down I saw her and then I felt her tongue and it felt so amazing.

Opening another bottle of wine as we all sat in the hot tub, they had talked about Nate and Lisa coming down and I had just agreed with it. Cliff had told me about them and he said they were nice, so next weekend we would all be back here at the lake house. "Mom will have to babysit again." I had said with a smile as I sat back in the hot water looking out at the darkness. I moved, sitting in Cliff's lap as we stayed in the hot tub for what felt like hours and well into the early hours of the morning before we all decided it was time to go in.
 
Joyce

Once again we paired off as always. Frank slept with Jayne and Cliff with me. We had talked all about the possibilities for next weekend, but now with just Cliff and me, we could say what we felt without hurting any feelings of our true spouses, and we agreed that since Jaynbe hadnt yet met Nate, and would on the next trip to Calgary, she should sleep with him and Lisa with Frank, leaving us together as we liked to be anyway.

We are comfortable with each other, just like old married people, knowing what each other likes and prefers, and we did just that, ending up in a glorious 69 with him cumming in my mouth and me swallowing his cum and loving it and him.

Afterward, kissing and cuddling, I told him I still considered him to be my husband, and he would always be, even though they were moving away and neither of us knew if we would ever be together again after next weekend.

I told him I was proud of his success, and he told me I was a big part of it and he would always love me for it and what i had done to help attain it for him.

Then I made a decision.

Whomever the father of my baby turned out to be, I would raise it proudly as a memory of the Calgary trip, and if anyone asked, I would probably tell them the whole fucking story.
 
After the hot tub we had all gotten out. I had kissed Cliff, told him I loved him and watched him walk off with Joyce before I turned to Frank and we headed into the other bedroom. Once in there lust took over once more and I kissed Frank. We ended back in bed and it seemed like de ja vu. An hour had passed and once more Frank pushed himself from me and I lay there flushed and panting and shaking. This time no Joyce between my legs and I actually felt that I missed that part.

I felt a little hung over the next morning. When I woke, I put on the nightie that was on the floor and went downstairs. I was the first one awake and started coffee going. Just as it finished and I had poured myself some I sat looking out when I heard someone walking in behind me. "I just made coffee." I said as I glanced back to see who else had woken up.
 
Back
Top