Who wants to read a mother/son femdom story?

amachi

Virgin
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Posts
13
Ok, so I'm ready to write my debut and I absolutely love mother/son incest stories with "reverse rape" scenarios, meaning the mother ties and fucks her son against his will. At the end he starts to like it.

I have so many ideas, but I decided to ask you guys what specific story would you want, that would include this type of scenario.

I'm aware this isn't the most popular thing here but I am looking forward to hearing from fellow "reverse rape" mother/son lovers. If it goes well, I might try to write only these type of stories.

Thank you!
 
I love stories like that!
Lusty ladies taking their pleasure with younger lads and not bothering to ask permission. Whats not to love?

In fact I'm partway through writing a somewhat similar story (I'm partway through writing a LOT of stories), though in this scenario the son is rather more willing, he's mostly just surprised that his mother wants to do that sort of thing.

You asked for specifics so here's a couple ideas, ranging from lighter to less light.

Mom makes an arrangement with son's girlfriend. Girlfriend ties son down then lets Mom have her way. Maybe son is blindfolded and doesn't realize what is happening right away.

Son is a troublemaker, carrying on with girls, getting trouble with the law, stealing from Mom etc. Mom has had enough and so one evening fortified with a few shots of tequila, she decides a good spanking is what he needs. She pulls his pants down and goes to work on his ass with a hairbrush. Somewhere along the way she loses control and ends up holding him down on the floor and riding him cowgirl style.

Mom is in trouble with the wrong kind of people. She has a large debt to discharge and is made a proposition. All she has to do is make one pornographic film and she will be in the clear. The only catch is the film must be with her son. It doesn't matter if he's not willing, that will be taken care of. Mom agrees, after all she has no real choice. Son is kidnapped and tied to a bed somewhere. With the cameras rolling Mom takes over.

Best of luck to you and keep us posted on your progress.
 
Thank you so much for your response, always a pleasure to hear from a fellow lover of dominant older women and mothers. I don't know what it is, but I just love when a mother forces her son and fucks the shit out of him.

I especially like your porn movie idea, and I see you have many great ideas so feel free to write some more of them, the harder the better.
 
C'mmon guys, show some love. Who likes a mommy fucking her tied shocked son for hours?
 
Well, you received one reply for sure...and reading threads all over Lit one knows there's a market for this. Looks like you should be ready to write your story.
 
Back
Top