The fooking theme thread

Admits to falling in love with an Alpha Romeo last time we changed the car, but there was no room in the back for the dogs.

Something I've never heard of until today > La Sape specifically the Congolese Sapeurs

Last edited:
Admits to falling in love with an Alpha Romeo last time we changed the car, but there was no room in the back for the dogs.
Sigh first kids, then dogs, limit our choice of vehicle. The ability to carry one or two canoes and associated gear is another important consideration.Again the Alpha Romeo fails is there a Omega Romeo?

Sigh first kids, then dogs, limit our choice of vehicle. The ability to carry one or two canoes and associated gear is another important consideration.Again the Alpha Romeo fails is there a Omega Romeo?

Had to settle for a Peugeot Sport but it's a nifty mover and responds in a way the old Volvo never did! But I will say one thing for the trusty Volvo, when someone ran into the back of us full tilt it didn't even buckle and the dogs were unscathed whereas the BMW that hit us was a write off and had to be towed away. We drove on to our intended destination albeit a bit late!

I was lucky enough to own a 1965 MGA :heart:
eta: no but there was a Chromo Romeo

Back