Colorado rollcall

308 46 married man

married man in the 308 area code anybody else around the area want to chat or more

Visiting

I'm a mwm, 46, who will be visiting Denver later this week. I'd appreciate any suggestions for things to do or explore...as well as company to join me.

Dreams

Hi, dreams create fantasies that for some of us becum realities and for some of us, just dreams. God gifted all of us with a brain that allows us to have an feel that sensual exquisite feeling of one's self stimulation. Colorado is a beautiful state, though i am not from the area. Born, raised Texas wife.

Steamboat

Still in Steamboat, I don’t think there’s anyone nearby on here! It’s snowing today! 43 M for W or couples

Hi this is James, 57 living Denver possibly Monaco and Leetsdale and I'm looking for somebody somebody to talk to somebody fill my time with tonight.

Hi, dreams create fantasies that for some of us becum realities and for some of us, just dreams. God gifted all of us with a brain that allows us to have an feel that sensual exquisite feeling of one's self stimulation. Colorado is a beautiful state, though i am not from the area. Born, raised Texas wife.
Hope your enjoying colorado

Happy friday! Lovely cool fall evening here up in the mountains. Any ladies around and bored and care to bullshit?

Back