Male/male anal

Naughtyboy31

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Posts
3,645
Getting together with a married couple in a few weeks again. My first time with them. They are visiting from out of town or out of state not exactly sure. Anyway. The pic they sent they are older and a good looking clean couple. The man wants to have anal sex with me while his wife watches and maybe fingers her self I dunno. Never having anal, should I do anything to prepare for taking his cock up my butt? I've been curious about it. I've played and gave oral to another man but nothing like this yet.

Am I pleasuring him more with anal sex or is he pleasuring me more with anal sex? About the same?
 
Last edited:
This will be tough if you aren’t used to ass play. You should start small with a small toy designed for anal use. You don’t want to get anything stuck!

Go to you local adult book/toy store. You will find a large selection. You may also fing a 3 piece set of ass plugs. They are good for graduating up. Take your time and use lots of lube. Learning to relax enough to insert these items will get you used to the pain and pleasure.

After you arenused to the ass plugs, get a realistic sized dong or dildo. You will come to enjoy it’s use.
 
Oh yes you need to play with your ass before hand to 1. find out is this what you want. 2. stretch it out. lossen it up. and 3. find out how big you can take. Lube lube lube find you a good lube you like, for a quickie but messy Vaseline, but astroglide is better all around. use a condom on your toy to make sure you don't have a reaction to it one with out spermicide on it may burn some. Another good way to play with your ass is douche it out/ enema. yes you want to be clean when you show up. I love it once I got where I was able to take a cock comfortably I came hands free in short time. just try and relax when you start playing. make him slide in slowly and and keep adding lube.
 
Back
Top