Eating Your Own Cum

You need to spend more time edging!

After a couple of weeks fantasizing, playing with myself and not having an orgasm, when the pressure really builds up I can cum without orgasm.

It's usually one or two really big surges of spunk into a wine glass (very slutty) then I can drink it, smear it around my mouth or coat my black dildo with it and suck it all off, still completely aroused.

Takes a lot of self control though...

I love the act of cumming into a wine glass glass, especially when my wife is stroking me off into it, it's quite erotic when she's got one hand stroking me and her other hand holding the glass to the tip of my cock, her verbally encouraging me to empty my balls into the glass so I can drink it down for her...

I try so hard to keep my eyes open as I cum because I love watching myself spill into the glass. Then once I'm spent, she hands me the glass and "encourages" me to drink it down. When I'm really lucky she will lift the glass directly to my lips and tip the contents in.

There have even been a few times when we've done some variation on this overall theme when she has been using a strap-on on me, stroking me off into a glass as she is pounding into me and telling me how she can't wait to see how much cum I'm going to be drinking down... God, I need that again soon!

For me it is a shot glass. Usually once a month my Mistress has me cum in a shot glass, she adds a small bit of single malt and I'm required to drink it down. It has become a ritual of submission. Some months that may be the only release I get.

For me it is a shot glass. Usually once a month my Mistress has me cum in a shot glass, she adds a small bit of single malt and I'm required to drink it down. It has become a ritual of submission. Some months that may be the only release I get.

Very hot! I often use a shot glass when I'm "flying solo" just for convenience. It's funny that you mention the single malt because I've tried my cum in a number of different alcoholic beverages over the years but the only one I've enjoyed enough to have repeatedly is a "shot" of my own added to a shot of single malt scotch.

As for why we usually use a wine glass, my wife prefers to be able to see the cum shoot out into the glass, I have to admit I quite enjoy the visual myself. Because of how strongly I often shoot (usually the result of repeatedly edging) when using a shot glass, my wife or I have to hold it so that it covers the tip of my penis, otherwise it would shoot right over the top of it or more frequently, it would splash back out again. A wine glass affords the ability of holding the glass far enough away that we can watch my cum spurt out int to the glass and it can splash back up the side up the side without actually splashing back out over the side.

My wife has also said that she feels there's a certain "class" to catching my cum in and then watching me drink it from a wine glass, even though she's not a wine drinker herself...

Very hot! I often use a shot glass when I'm "flying solo" just for convenience. It's funny that you mention the single malt because I've tried my cum in a number of different alcoholic beverages over the years but the only one I've enjoyed enough to have repeatedly is a "shot" of my own added to a shot of single malt scotch.

As for why we usually use a wine glass, my wife prefers to be able to see the cum shoot out into the glass, I have to admit I quite enjoy the visual myself. Because of how strongly I often shoot (usually the result of repeatedly edging) when using a shot glass, my wife or I have to hold it so that it covers the tip of my penis, otherwise it would shoot right over the top of it or more frequently, it would splash back out again. A wine glass affords the ability of holding the glass far enough away that we can watch my cum spurt out int to the glass and it can splash back up the side up the side without actually splashing back out over the side.

My wife has also said that she feels there's a certain "class" to catching my cum in and then watching me drink it from a wine glass, even though she's not a wine drinker herself...

They always say that scotch is an acquired taste, mixing it with cum would be a good way to acquire a taste for it.

They always say that scotch is an acquired taste, mixing it with cum would be a good way to acquire a taste for it.

That's funny, because I've never disliked scotch. I found that I liked scotch from the first time I tried it, although I have actually come to love it over the years.

Then again, I can say the same thing about cum. I also never disliked cum from the first time I tasted it either, and that too I have come to love the taste of...

So in a way I've definitely acquired an even greater love of both of them, probably why I enjoy them together so much!

I love the act of cumming into a wine glass glass, especially when my wife is stroking me off into it, it's quite erotic when she's got one hand stroking me and her other hand holding the glass to the tip of my cock, her verbally encouraging me to empty my balls into the glass so I can drink it down for her...

I try so hard to keep my eyes open as I cum because I love watching myself spill into the glass. Then once I'm spent, she hands me the glass and "encourages" me to drink it down. When I'm really lucky she will lift the glass directly to my lips and tip the contents in.

There have even been a few times when we've done some variation on this overall theme when she has been using a strap-on on me, stroking me off into a glass as she is pounding into me and telling me how she can't wait to see how much cum I'm going to be drinking down... God, I need that again soon!

I shared your description with my wife and she was amazed at how similar your experience was to ours. She was kinda shocked too, since she has even pegged me and had me cum into a shot glass at the same time.

That's funny, because I've never disliked scotch. I found that I liked scotch from the first time I tried it, although I have actually come to love it over the years.

Then again, I can say the same thing about cum. I also never disliked cum from the first time I tasted it either, and that too I have come to love the taste of...

So in a way I've definitely acquired an even greater love of both of them, probably why I enjoy them together so much!

I see your point about the wine glass size. I'll suggest that the next time. I'm pretty sure I'd never do it myself into a glass of any size. I need her pushing me into it.

I'm definitely a big fan of pre-cum. It almost tastes sweet compared the the "real deal", which can be a bit salty and harsh. I still like both, but pre-cum is wonderful.

Been working on my flexibility recently. Yesterday I was able to get the head of my cock into my mouth. Sucked off the precum (delicious) and then pumped the main load down my throat. Was salty, but loved it :D

Been working on my flexibility recently. Yesterday I was able to get the head of my cock into my mouth. Sucked off the precum (delicious) and then pumped the main load down my throat. Was salty, but loved it :D

I am so jealous! I would love to be able to do that! I have dreams about it all the time, and every time I can suck myself effortlessly

I am so jealous! I would love to be able to do that! I have dreams about it all the time, and every time I can suck myself effortlessly

I'm jealous myself. I used to be able to do this years ago, now I can't get within a foot. Damn back. I miss that solo fun sooooooo much.

I'm jealous myself. I used to be able to do this years ago, now I can't get within a foot. Damn back. I miss that solo fun sooooooo much.

Im about 4 inches away, but it might as well be a foot. Either way, I will still periodically throw my feet over my head and jack off on my face

I'm definitely a big fan of pre-cum. It almost tastes sweet compared the the "real deal", which can be a bit salty and harsh. I still like both, but pre-cum is wonderful.

I totally agree about the taste of precum, I love the way mine tastes. Don't really care for the taste of my cum though.

Ah to be young again, but I never could get my mouth on my cock. I did try though.

I shared your description with my wife and she was amazed at how similar your experience was to ours. She was kinda shocked too, since she has even pegged me and had me cum into a shot glass at the same time.

It's good to know that there are others out there that enjoy some of the same things my wife and I do!

Nice serious dave!

I really miss that!
These days I have to settle for eating it out of my hand, I have become an addict!
( im edging right now in fact, just starting to pre cum :)

Last edited:
I just took a nice palm full & it was delicious .. still hard maybe ill get a rare 2nd helping

Wish I could suck my own cock, but have never been limber enough. So for me it's usually legs back over my head and cumming directly into my mouth. Like just about every other guy, its hard to maintain that urge. I don't do it often, but for some reason every once in a while I get an urge to swallow my own cum and I can just go for it. Its like something in my mind clicks. I'm able to enjoy it and swallow the entire load without reservation. Just wish I could find that mental state more often!

Cum

Wish I could suck my own cock, but have never been limber enough. So for me it's usually legs back over my head and cumming directly into my mouth. Like just about every other guy, its hard to maintain that urge. I don't do it often, but for some reason every once in a while I get an urge to swallow my own cum and I can just go for it. Its like something in my mind clicks. I'm able to enjoy it and swallow the entire load without reservation. Just wish I could find that mental state more often!

I find if I stop as I am about to cum I can squeeze it out up my shaft ,and lick it off my fingers a bit at a time,and not fully cum all at once

Slow wank

sometimes its hard to contain it though but great fun sucking my cum soaked fingers afterwards

Yes it's about time ,doing it slowly,if I feel it cumming up my shaft i stop, the i sometimes wet my finger and rub my cock slit and get to flow out slowly over my finger then lick it off

Back