What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vella_ms said:
hello beautiful
im home
id be fired if i accessed lit at work. im nursing a migraine. its an odd one not too much pain but focus and eye twitches are driving me crazy.

I'm glad you're at home with the wife, but sorry to hear the reason why.
Hugs and kisses all round.
And a cool compress for the eyes, with a light soaking in lavendar oil.

Oh, I nearly forgot.
I heard today I've been shortlisted for the Governor's Secretary post I applied for. Letter will be waiting for me when we get home, interviews on 14th. Now I just have to decide if I'm actually going to go for it.

*blink*

It's an extra £2,000 a year to start with, and would be a great bonus to my pension for the next two years. Depends on the opposition, I guess, and if I can drag my very rusty shorthand back into use.

Fallenfromgrace said:
promises promises. :rose:

~~

Mujhe maloomb nahin ke main kya karo.
Main nahin jaane, kissiko nahin jaane, rabba ko bhi nahin jaane.
Hold on a sec, I'm flying my jet over to your place to give you a hug. ;)

Seriously though, you are NOT a failure; you're just having a bad-hair day, that's all. Lighten up! :rose:

Thanks guys.

I went out with my dad and my sister to go job hunting this afternoon, and got a couple more applications. We'll see what happens. I'm not too worried about my dad. I'm sure he can find another job. Just that uncertainty is rough.

Fallenfromgrace said:
promises promises. :rose:

~~

Mujhe maloomb nahin ke main kya karo.
Main nahin jaane, kissiko nahin jaane, rabba ko bhi nahin jaane.
so much love, sweetie...wish i knew what you said. :heart:

matski said:
I heard today I've been shortlisted for the Governor's Secretary post I applied for. Letter will be waiting for me when we get home, interviews on 14th. Now I just have to decide if I'm actually going to go for it.

go for it. what have you got to lose? you enjoy the post you have now but im sure whatever you do, you'll enjoy it. seems youve changed a lot since you've fallen in love. *grin*

vella_ms said:
go for it. what have you got to lose? you enjoy the post you have now but im sure whatever you do, you'll enjoy it. seems youve changed a lot since you've fallen in love. *grin*

Indeed.
Love does strange things to one's....priorities.

Thanks all, :rose:, just feeling really shit about my exams, cant revise and when i do i dont understand any of it. That and other things. And im not letting my steam off in a particularly productive manner.

vella_ms said:
so much love, sweetie...wish i knew what you said. :heart:

:kiss: i was just complaining is all.

:rose:

kendo1 said:
Unlike you. :rolleyes:

:D
play nice or ill pinch your ears. :kiss:

matski~ it does strage thing, love does.

grace~ best to do that amongst friends and sometimes it sheds a little perspective.

Silly Joke..........

You are driving in a car at a constant speed.

On your left side is a two foot drop to the ground below.

On your right side is a fire engine travelling at the same speed as you.

In front of you is a galloping horse which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it.

Behind you is another galloping horse.

Both horses are also travelling at the same speed as you.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

********​

For the answer click and drag your mouse from star to star.

* Get your drunk ass off the merry-go-round. *

Mood is pretty good considering the thermostat is not working AGAIN. Gonna havta call the landlord and get it replaced. So I have no AC. And it is hot. So I guess you can say my mood is fixin to be sweaty.

Time for the gosling and Auntie to sign out.

Busy packing, early start tomorrow, flying out of Phoenix to Dallas, then Dallas to UK, arriving back at 07.30 UK time Friday. Should be home around 1.30 (we hope), totally exhausted and so in need of a hot bath and food.

So....it's good night from her, and it's good night from her.

See you all back in Blighty.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hectic day yesterday, so I'm chilling until my seminar today.

Just decided I was going to go to the end of Uni bash (a major ball thingie) so now I need to find a prom-stylie dress for real. Yikes. Is it possible to lose 3 stone in a month? :rolleyes:
x
V

Vermilion said:
Hectic day yesterday, so I'm chilling until my seminar today.

Just decided I was going to go to the end of Uni bash (a major ball thingie) so now I need to find a prom-stylie dress for real. Yikes. Is it possible to lose 3 stone in a month? :rolleyes:
x
V

Dont make me whap you hon, your beautiful as you are :kiss:

Mood is sleepy again, allergy hell last night (blasted rape fields and needing the window open.) I finished my paper last night so now need to start my coding project and last assememnt paper ...I have 23 days to finish both :rolleyes: Then my last computer test on due by the 06 june. :nana:

I'm praying I dont screw up on any of the three of the last course papers. Doesn't matter what I got on anything else if I dont pass them:(

Chantilyvamp said:
Dont make me whap you hon, your beautiful as you are :kiss:

Mood is sleepy again, allergy hell last night (blasted rape fields and needing the window open.) I finished my paper last night so now need to start my coding project and last assememnt paper ...I have 23 days to finish both :rolleyes: Then my last computer test on due by the 06 june. :nana:

I'm praying I dont screw up on any of the three of the last course papers. Doesn't matter what I got on anything else if I dont pass them:(

Whap me all you like, I look about 4 months pregnant at the moment - not a good look.
x
V

ps- try Zirtek anti-histamine pills, they're pretty good. Failing that - pray for rain.

Vermilion said:
Whap me all you like, I look about 4 months pregnant at the moment - not a good look.
x
V

ps- try Zirtek anti-histamine pills, they're pretty good. Failing that - pray for rain.

*giggles* Ok you reminded me of something that happened in Cincinnati. I was in a store (this happened twice same store different check out people) and was asked if i was pregnant. I handled the first time ok just said no. Second time I just rolled my eyes, looked at the woman, grinned and said 'no I have just got fat the last few months, but thanks for asking!' I've never seen anyone turn that red before. I had a thyroid problem and i smacked on weight so fast it was amazing.

p.s. they have put me on industrial strength Allegra for the moment. Even kiddie is having problems so she is off to the docs today. I'm just hoping they wont want to allergy test her or shes going to freak and never go near docs again:( If they have to we'll deal with it but we just got her going back without screaming her lungs out if anyone medical looking comes near her :rolleyes:

G'morning, friends! :kiss:

Mood is ... kinda overwhelmed by the list of things I need to accomplish today. Gotta spend some money today, though, so that should be fun. Diva child is finally getting "real" furniture for her bedroom. The plastic bins and Rubbermaid "dresser" are being relocated to the attic.

I also promised the soon-to-be ex that I'd look for new (darker & less feminine) bedding for his bedroom. While I'm at it, I'd like to have new (lighter & more feminine) bedding for mine. No need to compromise there any more.

Post office, groceries, Office Depot for a desk chair ... The list goes on and on and on.

Hope everyone has a terrific day!

Chantilyvamp said:
*giggles* Ok you reminded me of something that happened in Cincinnati. I was in a store (this happened twice same store different check out people) and was asked if i was pregnant. I handled the first time ok just said no. Second time I just rolled my eyes, looked at the woman, grinned and said 'no I have just got fat the last few months, but thanks for asking!' I've never seen anyone turn that red before. I had a thyroid problem and i smacked on weight so fast it was amazing.

p.s. they have put me on industrial strength Allegra for the moment. Even kiddie is having problems so she is off to the docs today. I'm just hoping they wont want to allergy test her or shes going to freak and never go near docs again:( If they have to we'll deal with it but we just got her going back without screaming her lungs out if anyone medical looking comes near her :rolleyes:

You could give this a go first...

x
V

moanin all.
still fuzzy today. wish i could call out and just spend the day in bed but too many reasons for 'no'.

however, i do have a few projects im very interested in and hopefully that will take the edge off.

impster~ sounds like a blast though. *smooches* hope you enjoy your 'spree'

neonlyte said:
Morning Vella, et al :kiss:

Kind of getting going. I shall excite myself with... accounts :(
moanin handsome...
erm...accounts? well, sometimes that CAN be exciting.
i keese you.
:kiss:
maybe a bit of sunshine and a hug can help that along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back