Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

And don't forget - Abduction and Leader of the Pack were in the top 10 for a while (I think Leader got to #2!). And we have more books that have made the top 50 - Lord Melchior and others. We really are doing quite well - and FW says the check is in the mail. I'm waiting, any day now! :D



Just because all of my stuff released at one time! ;) I'm back to relative obscurity again, at least until I finish the Baumgarter reunion... :D

Having the two top slots in the publishing house best-seller category is hardly obscurity. And you've still got, what, about a dozen on the "Coming Soon" list.

I only now found the general category top lists at Fictionwise (someone having informed me Raven Possession was on it), so I wasn't aware of which eXcessica releases hit that level before.

In general, it looks to me like Leader of the Pack has done the best overall so far.
 
Having the two top slots in the publishing house best-seller category is hardly obscurity. And you've still got, what, about a dozen on the "Coming Soon" list.

I only now found the general category top lists at Fictionwise (someone having informed me Raven Possession was on it), so I wasn't aware of which eXcessica releases hit that level before.

In general, it looks to me like Leader of the Pack has done the best overall so far.

Yep, sales reflect that Leader is, well... the Leader :)

As for my "coming soon" list... sure, if I could stop being a publisher for five minutes, maybe I could be a writer again! :rolleyes:

;)
 
Yep, sales reflect that Leader is, well... the Leader :)

As for my "coming soon" list... sure, if I could stop being a publisher for five minutes, maybe I could be a writer again! :rolleyes:

;)


I'm wrapping up another one to drop on you even now. :D
 
As most of you know, I have a science fiction series, Second Chance, published in Club Lighthouse and also in Fictionwise. Terrie at Club Lighthouse has just put up Second Chance: Scroll Seeker. Check it out!

Even better, Club Lighthouse is now going to publicize my writing. Hell, I may even get to be a little famous. [No, I'm not talking about more pictures on the post office wall.] I just can't say enough about the help I get with my publications at Club Lighthouse. My sales stay strong at Fictionwise.
 
I have three titles out this month

Coming September 8 (if I can get these edits done)

Callie's Shadow

SmallerCalliesShadow.jpg
The story of ASP: The Agency for Supernatural Police. Their jobs aren't easy, hiding the supernatural community from the eyes of man, policing that same community and keeping it safe. Throw in romance, sex, and an ancient vampire bent on revenge, and it's pretty near impossible. Callie and Shadow, Angel and Marcus, a four person team with the odds set against them and the relationships they find themselves in.

Out through http://www.nobleromance.com/Default.aspx

Also look for Pick of the Litter out through WWW.Phaze.com, coming September 22.

And Captive Angel Out through http://www.eternalpress.ca/, Sept 7.
 
Thanks Rob. Noble Publishing seems like a great publisher but the edits are killer. I've still got over a hundred pages to go and then I have to go back and do rewrites... But the book is going to be so much better and Jill is wonderful.
 
Lyrical-released today!


Lyrical from Phaze


Lyrical.jpg


Living in a world of lyrics, she sings his song and he is powerless to resist.

Peter is anti-social. He doesn't speak to a soul at work and listens to his music 24/7. He thinks he is too fat to fit in. Rock chick Chloe disagrees and slowly pulls Peter out of his shell. She finally wins him over with her beautiful singing voice but he just does not know how to deal with this beautiful woman and her lusts. Does Chloe have the patience to teach him to play her song to the rhythm of their shared sensuality or will he be forever doomed to a solitary life with only his music for comfort?


This is my first BHM story (Big Handsome Man) and I'm excited about it. :)
 
The Mechanic - Coming September 15th!

Coming soon from eXcessica.com:

The Mechanic by Vivian Vincent
http://excessica.com/index.php/books/the-mechanic-by-vivian-vincent/

Alexis owns an auto repair shop and Vince is her star mechanic. She’s hopelessly in love with him and finally gets her chance at happiness when Vince breaks up with his long-time girlfriend and stays late for work one evening.

But once Monday morning rolls around, Vince gets a call from his ex and Alexis is suddenly torn between doing the right thing by just letting him go, or letting her heart decide what to do.
 
Congrats El and Sheri...Great job both of you!

Thanks, Danielle! I do have you to partially thank for this. If you hadn't encouraged me, I never would have tried.

So, thank you. It means a great deal to me that I have your support and encouragement.
 
Just Between Friends

justbetweenfriendsweb.jpg


I am happy to say that after numerous edits and rewrites, Just Between Friends will be available on Sept 8th! A special thanks to Gloria and Jen for their generous support!
 
One of my old Lit stories is going to be on eXcessica starting 9/8



It's under E.D.Beale now, though, since I'm married now. :)
 
Captive Angel has been released through www.eternalpress.ca. I'm very proud of this novel, it's one that I wrote about ten years ago and then rewrote when I lost the disk I'd saved it on. I hope you'll check it out!
 
OUT TODAY!!!
SmallerCalliesShadow.jpg

Callie's Shadow:

Callie Wolfe, shapeshifter werewolf and supernatural crime-fighter extraordinaire, is in love with her enigmatic boss, Shadow. But if he feels anything for her in return, he sure doesn't show it. At least, not until Callie loses her cool and confronts him regarding his standoffish behavior, only to end up in his warm embrace. When Callie and her co-agents find themselves embroiled in a fight to rid their city of a band of murdering rogue vampires, Callie and Shadow must juggle their budding, sexually charged relationship with tracking down and capturing the killers.

Available at: WWW.NobleRomance.com
 
Corporate Sex Slaves is the latest R. Richard novel to appear in A1AdultEbooks. Check it out.
 
The Mechanic - AVAILABLE NOW!

The Mechanic has been released through eXcessica!


2810788486_b5e47cc240_o.jpg


Read an excerpt:

Vince walked into the room, unaware of Alexis sleeping on the futon. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her. He walked to the end of the futon, picked up the wet towel and hung it neatly in the bathroom. He gathered up her clothes, folded them neatly and put them on the counter in the bathroom. He could still smell her scent in the steam dissipating in the bathroom. He paused for a moment, inhaling the smell that he always associated with his Allie. There was a slight smell of motor oil, but the distinct scent, the one he knew to be hers, was soft and feminine. It had his head spinning and the muscles in his groin tightening as he imagined her in the shower, naked and soapy with the water cascading over her ample breasts.

Vince shook his head and brought himself back to reality. He stepped out of the bathroom and heard Alexis whispering softly when he was leaving. He looked over to make sure she was still sleeping. He felt his cock twitch in his pants when she seductively called out his name in her sleep. Vince just stood and watched her sleep. He'd always thought she was beautiful with her big brown eyes, high cheekbones and full, inviting lips. He'd always wondered what it would feel like to kiss those lips, to lose himself in the sweet taste of her.

As he stood there and continued to watch her sleep, his eyes slowly traced the soft curves of her breasts, down her body to her full hips, then her long legs. He watched as her hand moved down her body seductively, slipping inside her panties. She shifted a bit, letting her fingers find her opening and plunging them inside. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and felt him cock get harder just watching her. He blushed profusely as he opened the door to leave and heard her utter his name again while she pleasured herself in her sleep.​

You can click on the image in my sig to purchase it! :)
 
The Mechanic has been released through eXcessica!

Now you can win your very own copy of THE MECHANIC for free! Here's how:

Simply visit my story page and leave a comment on the story that's your favorite. Tell me why it's your favorite, don't just pick a title and comment.

YOU MUST provide a way to to be contacted. You cannot post anonymously. If you prefer to post your comment anonymously, click on the SEND INSTANT FEEDBACK link and tell me which comment was yours. Anyone not leaving an email address will not be eligible.

Next Friday, I'll pick a winner at random from all the comments that were made. That winner will receive a free copy of THE MECHANIC in PDF format.

Just click the link in my sig to go to my stories page.

Have fun and get your comment on! :)
 
Back
Top