PM asshattery

You can tell how mature he is by his extensive use of exclamation points, and witty word play with the word cum, not to mention his absolute mastery of the shift key.

That one is a keeper.

Anyone else hear the voice of William Shatner while reading that?

I was about to comment about that, it seemed very shady used car salesman to me LoL

Flashing neon sign-"Call for preapproval credit now"!

Wow there have been some good ones recently!

I've not been on for a while & had lots of Pms waiting for me - including these three gems:

* Do you enjoy

Watching a man masturbate on his webcam?

*Cuckold

Love the thought of you being my lover and being made to watch while another man fucks you hard in front of me...mmmm

*FW: Shy indian wife

Hello i am Reena a shy wife of an Indian man who is 18 yrs older n has fantasies of watching avoyeur n gets hard ONLY with this fantasy...is it normal n common?can u help n guide me...my stats are 38d-28-38..and even hubhys small thin 4"cock makes me screamme getting Fucked roughly by huge thick long cocked men...Indians are by n large orthodox n reserved so initially this came as a shock but gradually i understood he is

Hey Girl :rose:

I've gotten something similar to that a few months ago, where her "husband" asked her to come to lit and look for a latina with "fat tits" for him to fuck and slap until he comes all over them, and she was supposed to lick it up and eat my pussy..

I replied:

Ask your "husband" if i do what he wants, will he let me pinwheel his ass and pour lemon juice in it? Get back to me!

I got back "Sorry" .

LoL!

I was about to comment about that, it seemed very shady used car salesman to me LoL

Flashing neon sign-"Call for preapproval credit now"!

I bet he has a wacky arm flailing inflatable tube man in front of his dungeon. :eek:

All the attention on the dreaded Asspat pm has given me the urge to turn it into a mad lib.

Yes I know it's wrong, but it is the first thing that made me smile all day.

I bet he has a wacky arm flailing inflatable tube man in front of his dungeon. :eek:

That flaccid thing flopping about is probably NOT his arm. Okay Ewwww... I just grossed myself out! :eek::(

All the attention on the dreaded Asspat pm has given me the urge to turn it into a mad lib.

Yes I know it's wrong, but it is the first thing that made me smile all day.

Hey it may be wrong but I want to see it! Pleeeease?

I haven't received any horrible ones, just the general, hey, let's chat bs pm's.

Wait, I take that back, I did receive one with an uber long story attached. I didn't bother reading it, just deleted it.

That being said, this thread makes me giggle every time I read it. I think the inflatable wacky man was hilarious!

Asspat mad lib

My partner in crime was OTcurve. :)

it's Trevor from Birmingham, AL, had to get a new screen chair, massage me?
Remember me? I'm Trevor, 17.M.- fluffy hair, bumpy eyes, 12'0 and knobby.
My friends know me as the wet, sticky, big, and driven one of the group who has a bit of a gassy camera. They know I like to squeeze and have fun, though they have no idea how oozing or itchy I am, or how far my keyboards go. I'm not sure they would ignite me even if I caressed them.

I love to kick, poke, be outside, play and watch feet, go out with friends, explore quick acts and have pustule.

I hope we can kiss soon.

Please feel free to play along.

My friends know me as the wet, sticky, big, and driven one of the group who has a bit of a gassy camera. They know I like to squeeze and have fun, though they have no idea how oozing or itchy I am, or how far my keyboards go. I'm not sure they would ignite me even if I caressed them.

I love to kick, poke, be outside, play and watch feet, go out with friends, explore quick acts and have pustule.

I hope we can kiss soon.

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Saucy, I'm glad it made you smile, but really, a post like that should come with a disclaimer! I laughed so hard I can't breathe!

The gassy camera and pustule were just too much! Kudos!

I hope we can kiss soon.

LMAO!! LOVE IT!!

it's Johnny from Los Angles, CA, had to get a new screen unicycle, dress me?
Remember me? I'm Johnny, 52.M.- bloody hair, flaccid eyes, 3'0 and drab.
My friends know me as the jittery, sore, anxious, and driven one of the group who has a bit of a terrible skillet. They know I like to suffer and have fun, though they have no idea how vapid or zealous I am, or how far my hula hoops go. I'm not sure they would collect me even if I washed them.

I love to confirm, repeat, be outside, play and watch ears, go out with friends, explore yellow acts and have tree frogs.

I hope we can weep soon.

Can you tell I loved MadLibs when I was a kid? :eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm a beginner at MadLibs, but I'll give it a shot.

it's Kevin from Tulsa, OK, had to get a new screen horn, kick me?
Remember me? I'm Kevin, 68.M.- combed over hair, ghostly eyes, 4'0 and melancholy.
My friends know me as the skittish, boring, mama's boy, and driven one of the group who has a bit of a asthmatic hamster. They know I like to skip rope and have fun, though they have no idea how cranky or compulsive I am, or how far my trombones go. I'm not sure they would like me even if I paid them.

I love to sit on the couch, watch cartoons, be outside, play and watch toes, go out with friends, explore balloon acts and have flowers.

I hope we can sniff soon.

OK, this is fun. :D

This is the kind of crap I get, usually one-liners. This one is a little creepy, considering the person only has 2 posts....

did u solve your problem with your husband?

I mean, I know I posted a personal problem on a public forum, but it still is just...weird.

My husband supplied the words. :)

it's Ralph from Jackson Hole, WY, had to get a new screen piano, burn me?
Remember me? I'm Ralph, 36.M.- flaming hair, inky eyes, 90'0 and immense.
My friends know me as the tremendous, infinitesimal, squeaky, and driven one of the group who has a bit of a drippy rooster. They know I like to thrust and have fun, though they have no idea how sparkling or muddy I am, or how far my couches go. I'm not sure they would spit me even if I punched them.

I love to throw, stumble, be outside, play and watch cats, go out with friends, explore slippery acts and have ball.

I hope we can rock soon.

i think the mad libs PM treatment merits its own thread, ladies. they're hysterical enough to warrant separate attention, if you ask me. :>

minx, OTcurve: congratulations ladies, you've found a new way to breathe life into this thread!

ed

Did nothing for my pussy.. Maybe someone elses.. :rolleyes:

" WOW
you look so very very hot and sexy,id love to spread you across my desk and tease your whole body with my lips,tongue and fingers...starting off by sucking one of your nipples deep into my warm wet mouth then gripping it with my teeth so my tongue can slowly roll around it then flick across it as my thumb and index finger pull,twist and squeeze the other ..then id slowly kiss and lick my way down till..:kiss::kiss::kiss:"

Did nothing for my pussy.. Maybe someone elses.. :rolleyes:

" WOW
you look so very very hot and sexy,id love to spread you across my desk and tease your whole body with my lips,tongue and fingers...starting off by sucking one of your nipples deep into my warm wet mouth then gripping it with my teeth so my tongue can slowly roll around it then flick across it as my thumb and index finger pull,twist and squeeze the other ..then id slowly kiss and lick my way down till..:kiss::kiss::kiss:"

Okay am I the only one who gets hung up at the lost apostrophe on the 'id' and begin to think he was talking about Freud's Id? :rolleyes::eek:

i think the mad libs PM treatment merits its own thread, ladies. they're hysterical enough to warrant separate attention, if you ask me. :>

minx, OTcurve: congratulations ladies, you've found a new way to breathe life into this thread!

ed

Um, Ed...while the term lady certainly applies to Ms. Minx, I shall have to challenge you on the field of fish unless you retract said application to me.. :)

I know you favor the trout, I favor the catfish...en garde!

no, it's not just you. :>

and no, the irony of smirking about someone else's poor grammar is not lost on the guy who insists on lowercasing practically everything. :p

ed

no, it's not just you. :>

and no, the irony of smirking about someone else's poor grammar is not lost on the guy who insists on lowercasing practically everything. :p

ed

Oh Thank God! And it's not so much poor grammar, I think it's just my twisted brain. I read 'id' and for some reason my thought process goes straight to Freud. I should probably blame my mother. :eek:

Back