were you ever the first person to fuck someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a mature and experienced 40 when i fucked who was 17 and a virgin. He rang me a yearlater and said he had subseqeuntly been to bed with other girls, but none had been as good as his experience with me - its why younger guys like older milfs!
 
I was a mature and experienced 40 when i fucked who was 17 and a virgin. He rang me a yearlater and said he had subseqeuntly been to bed with other girls, but none had been as good as his experience with me - its why younger guys like older milfs!

wow you go girl!!
 
I was 16, she was 15. We'd been fooling around and she just got to the point where she couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled me into my parents' bedroom, jumped on the bed and started pulling down her jeans while telling me to fuck her. I was harder than a rock (what male isn't at 16?) and started going to town, not realizing I wasn't penetrating anything but the cheeks of her ass. She reached down, slid me in, broke her hymen and started crying. My brain was feeling the guilt of "oh man, I'm hurting her" but Big Jim was having such a good time that he kept pumping in and out. After what seemed an hour and a half (actual time: about 3 minutes), my mom came in the house and we just exploded into panic to get our clothes back on. The next time was actually pretty good, and less stressed and more enjoyable.
 
Yep!

Her, 17. Me, 19. We were each others first. Had been dating for about two years. The first time was awkward, partly due to my inexperience, combined with her nervousness. It was a time of discovery for both of us, and we quickly learned to enjoy each other.
 
i have bene able to get lucky and do it twice once a few years ago and that was priceless i couldnt help but to keep in contact wiht this girl and she has said a few things about it lately and we still are good friend to this day and then my first and i dont ever know what happened to her but if i ever do find her i would lie kto retify that 15 mintues worth of unsure unsatifactory sex u know
 
Yes, a very shy guy told me I was his 1st years ago. He was such a sweet guy, but his shyness kept him from getting a girlfriend.
 
Yes, three occasions.

My first while still at senior school, 17, with my gf of the time. We were both very nervous. lol. But lots of foreplay and enjoyment of each other and eventually we made love. We had been partners then for 8 months. Yes, it hurt her a bit, when her hymen broke, and yes, there was a reasonable amount of blood. We were prepared for all of that.

Then twice later, early twenties with a girl just after her 21st.

In my early thirties I had the pleasure, as did she, of a 20 yo girl.

Each time was fantastic.
 
ex gf - yes i was her first, on a lounge sofa whilst her parents were on holiday - looked up to find her grandma watering the flower baskets outside lol
 
That is so cool. So are we answering your questions or is there more you'd like to know? I presume its so you can write about it better?

Yes, I wanna know if more people are/were proud of it or totally felt like they were corrupting them. I constantly go back and forth between whether I want to wait for someone special or just fuck the next dick I have even the most limited access to. 95% of my stories ideas revolve around virgin girls because ya gotta write about whatcha know, right?
 
I was my wife's first. We did a lot of dry humping in the months leading up to the first fuck on our wedding night. We've been fucking for 23 years now.

Another time almost happened four years earlier. I was 18 and ready to head off to college, and talked a girl to ride around with me. After many times of dry humping girls, I thought this was the opportunity to finally get some pussy. We wound up going parking and in the backseat. We had our clothes off and her legs were open for me to take her, but everytime I tried to penetrate her I would go limp. I'm kinda glad I didn't force myself into her. Found out later this mature looking girl was actually 13.

The first person I had intercourse with was a 24-year-old woman and the older sister of a girl (a high school senior) I was dating in our college town. I was a college freshman, two months before I turned 19. It happened on a Friday afternoon. I was packing my bags to go home for the weekend when Janie called to say she was in the lobby my dorm and wanted to visit me. I told her to come on up. We started talking, and before you know it we were kissing and stripping down to fuck.
 
This thread makes my morning. :)

I was my beautiful playmates first. He was 19 and I was.. oh boy...34. I'd known him since he was 16.. he was a hysterical spaz back then... and over the intervening three years a lot happened in both of our lives. He'd had girlfriends... sort of.. more to apease his folks then anything I think.. and I was married. Even though he had girlfriends, it ever went further then the occasiona diner date and maybe some kissing. He did however study quality porns like most of us studied stuff in school!

I am still proud of being his first. He though was a first for me in many ways... thoughtful, considerate of my needs.... has a devilishly evil tongue (he can twist that bad boy SIDEWAYS!!).. none of those things had I really ever had in any of my marriages. we've been together now almost ten years and it just keeps getting hotter!

Irony perhaps.. I took his cock cherry and he took my ass one... fair trade yes? ;) :devil:
 
Yes. He was very, very shy. We were both 19.

We started drinking 1 night, I told him to drive to this partially built house. I totally took advantage of him (not knowing) and he lasted all of 10 seconds. Sobered me up real quick and I never went out with him again.
 
Yes four or five :eek:

I'm with the previous poster on preferring maturity and experience now though :D
 
Yes four or five :eek:

I'm with the previous poster on preferring maturity and experience now though :D



Yes, and having got to the stage in life where it's Ok to say what you like and dislike, encourage the direction you want things to take and to just revel in the pleasures your body can experience and give ... so much more fulfilling than the less relaxed, probably more tense and definately less experienced virginal. (Though I do have a soft spot for ever in my heart for the two it happened with)
 
Yes, and having got to the stage in life where it's Ok to say what you like and dislike, encourage the direction you want things to take and to just revel in the pleasures your body can experience and give ... so much more fulfilling than the less relaxed, probably more tense and definately less experienced virginal. (Though I do have a soft spot for ever in my heart for the two it happened with)
Again I agree :)

(Although I have no soft spot for the first person that had sex with me. No soft spot at all.)
 
I was never the first to have sexual intercourse with anyone....and I don't think I ever want to be....I guess I just don't want to have that level of psychological responsibility in someone's life....a person's first has a way of becoming a talking point for the rest of their life....to wit, this thread :)
 
Yes, both of my wives were virgins when I married them. I also have had many non virgins too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top