H. Y. E. Masturbated in a car?

I have a number of times, but not while driving. Well, not to orgasm anyway.

Last week, a chat friend had me do all sorts while out in the truck. Undressed, clothed.... Cock and ass

I have and once I was even driving while having voice sex on the phone :eek:

I have masturbated while driving back from a concert. It was a long drive, and I was falling asleep. My idea was that if I kept my eyes on the road and a hand in my panties, I would stay awake. It worked! I basically edged for two hours.

I have masturbated while driving back from a concert. It was a long drive, and I was falling asleep. My idea was that if I kept my eyes on the road and a hand in my panties, I would stay awake. It worked! I basically edged for two hours.

Nice.

I have. I-71 in northern Ohio. My more memorable episode was sailing a small (Laser) sailboat on a lake in Michigan.

Once masturbated in the back of the family car as we drove up the M1.

I used to do this a lot in college when I would have to make long drives back home at late hours by myself on the weekends...

There are certain songs that are like, in sync with my libido or something and drive me wild every time I hear them. When they would come up on my shuffle and I was out there in the dark, bored and alone on the highway... Sometimes I would wear a dress without panties for the drive cause I knew where it would end up. I almost never managed to make myself come while I was driving but I had a good time touching and playing with my clit.

Later in college I got brave enough that I would sometimes get my tits out after sunset but before it was fully dark and I would try to pull alongside the occasional trucker to give him an eyeful. I don’t think many of them ever noticed, but I did get one who honked and gave me a thumbs up.

I fantasized sometimes that I would stop for gas and one of the truckers who saw me would be there too and he would get me to follow him back to his truck. I would pull my shirt down and he would lift my skirt and I would already be dripping and ready and he would fuck me right there against the filthy door of his cab...

Tragically I don’t take a lot of long drives now so I don’t do this much anymore.

I used to do this a lot in college when I would have to make long drives back home at late hours by myself on the weekends...

There are certain songs that are like, in sync with my libido or something and drive me wild every time I hear them. When they would come up on my shuffle and I was out there in the dark, bored and alone on the highway... Sometimes I would wear a dress without panties for the drive cause I knew where it would end up. I almost never managed to make myself come while I was driving but I had a good time touching and playing with my clit.

Later in college I got brave enough that I would sometimes get my tits out after sunset but before it was fully dark and I would try to pull alongside the occasional trucker to give him an eyeful. I don’t think many of them ever noticed, but I did get one who honked and gave me a thumbs up.

I fantasized sometimes that I would stop for gas and one of the truckers who saw me would be there too and he would get me to follow him back to his truck. I would pull my shirt down and he would lift my skirt and I would already be dripping and ready and he would fuck me right there against the filthy door of his cab...

Tragically I don’t take a lot of long drives now so I don’t do this much anymore.

It's summer, time for a road trip!

Back