New cuckold videos thread

If only

We had a photographer/movie maker.
I was with a friend "dogging " and we hooked up with this well put together young chap.
We did the usual warm up stuff,me fucking her,him outside the car wanking,she had the window open and was letting him touch her all over.

Then she told me to sit up, and invited this lad into the car, the action got hotter, and before long he was fucking her like a mad dog!
I started wanking, but she told me to stop, and just watch her being pleasures.
It didn't take long before his movements became more excited and I realized he was pumping his thick spunk up her.
As he rolled off,she told me to put the car blanket on the ground and to lay down.
She squatted over me, grabbed my hair and forced my face onto her dripping pussy.
(I have to say I didn't need much forcing!)
She told me to clean her up,it seemed as if he'd shot a couple of pints up there.
She came again in my tingue,but still didn't let me masturbate until they were both dressed.
Then she told me to have the wank I was so desperately wanting,while they sat and watched me.

I'm Hopi she might let us repeat the experience soon!

We had a photographer/movie maker.
I was with a friend "dogging " and we hooked up with this well put together young chap.
We did the usual warm up stuff,me fucking her,him outside the car wanking,she had the window open and was letting him touch her all over.

Then she told me to sit up, and invited this lad into the car, the action got hotter, and before long he was fucking her like a mad dog!
I started wanking, but she told me to stop, and just watch her being pleasures.
It didn't take long before his movements became more excited and I realized he was pumping his thick spunk up her.
As he rolled off,she told me to put the car blanket on the ground and to lay down.
She squatted over me, grabbed my hair and forced my face onto her dripping pussy.
(I have to say I didn't need much forcing!)
She told me to clean her up,it seemed as if he'd shot a couple of pints up there.
She came again in my tingue,but still didn't let me masturbate until they were both dressed.
Then she told me to have the wank I was so desperately wanting,while they sat and watched me.

I'm Hopi she might let us repeat the experience soon!

WOW that is so hot. Lucky you

Back