Sexual stereotypes, name them!

Now, this may surprise some of you, apparently there is a misperception...based on some very "articulate" PM's I have received...that Asian womes vaginas run sideways. I just double checked and clearly this is untrue. ;)

This is just weird. Seriously?
 
Loosing your virginity will clear up acne! This weekend I was talking with my middle boy, and I started off saying, "you know, if you..." and he stopped me and said, "I know, you don't have to say anything else!" I laughed real hard thinking how things never change!
 
Women in positions of power in their careers want to be dominated in their personal life.
 
Stereotype: Greeks have anal sex in their mind all the time.

Women in positions of power in their careers want to be dominated in their personal life.

On the other hand, a lot of men (incl. me) could tell that the most sexually and emotionally submissive women they 've met, have been women in positions of power.
 
Single women prefer married men, while married women are loyal to their husbands.
 
Women with body piercings other than the ears are sluttier than those without piercings
 
Well, when I was a kid of 13...

Loosing your virginity will clear up acne! This weekend I was talking with my middle boy, and I started off saying, "you know, if you..." and he stopped me and said, "I know, you don't have to say anything else!" I laughed real hard thinking how things never change!

Pimples were called "jack off bumps."
 
Sorority girls act uppity and high maintenance but really are just sluts.
 
Religious men are proper and only do missionary, religious women are sluts that will do almost anything.
 
Women who stand on a corner at night wearing short skirts and heels are all hookers.
 
if you masturbate too much you can go blind

Joke #1: I used to masturbate a lot, but I quit when I needed glasses.

Joke #2: Dad walked in on me once when I was jerking off, and he said:
"If you keep doing that, you'll go blind." I said: "Hey Dad, I'm over here!"
 
more

1. A woman (or man) needs a big cock in her/him to achieve orgasm.

2. Asian men have small cocks, Caucasian men have medium-size cocks, and black men have baseball-bat cocks.

3. Old people don't have sex -- or masturbate.

4. Cum is good for/will clear up your skin.

5. Jewish guys are lousy at foreplay. (What is the definition of Jewish foreplay? Hey Bella, you awake?)

6. Doctors are so clinical that they are no good at sex.

7. Teenage boys jerk off 3 times a day every day (Fact: It's at least 6 hahahahah)

8. Guys with a foreskin can last longer before cumming.

9. A woman has to have an orgasm in order to conceive.

10. The pull-out method of birth control works. (What do you call a guy who pulls out before cumming? A father!)

11. A woman can conceive only in the missionary position.

12. Being bisexual doubles your chances of getting a date on a Saturday night :)
 
Reviving this thread,

Women who wear big hoop earrings like to fuck.

The bigger the earrings the sluttier they are.
 
4. Cum is good for/will clear up your skin.

This one isn't a myth, though most people don't want to walk around with sperm clinging to their faces all day.
 
Back
Top