Tea Porn

They each came in a box of Red Rose. Collectables. From the 70s. My mum had hers in a shoebox in the kitchen drawer. Never allowed to play with them. My mum's toys?!

Seem to be on E-bay quite a bit. No idea if they have any value if you own the set. But I thought some older tea aficionados might recognize them.

Memories of my mum.

I thought of you the other day, Rom. A friend was making a pot of tea for us, and it was very good.

When I asked about it, he said "it's Red Rose, you can't get this blend here -- we got it in Canada."
 
Between the Tea Party, and the unfortunate Tea Bagging, an image search involving anything Tea-related can be a risky proposition, indeed.
 
Picture_1.png
 
I'll be on the lookout for both of these...

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7srHyf3Qhm_bN0BL00BWpwHM3OBRVs_soVjdO0vXc18KSxkuD0A


Mr-Tea-Teapot.jpg
 
Life-size, working chocolate teapot
Drink, dip, fondue and eat

More useful than an ashtray on a motorbike, a waterproof teabag, a glass hammer or mudflaps on a tortoise

tumblr_o3sxx0P9LP1qzfsnio1_540.jpg


tumblr_o3sxx0P9LP1qzfsnio2_r1_540.jpg


tumblr_o3sxx0P9LP1qzfsnio3_r1_540.jpg




tumblr_inline_o3sxz2GGOn1qzf6t4_540.jpg



Description

Hahahahahah, as much use as a Chocolate Teapot. Hahahhaahah. Great gag.

Well get ready to have your tiny little mind blown as we've turned the world on it's head and made the useless - useful!

And tasty.

Handmade in Britain, from quality dark chocolate (58% cocoa solids) this 600g teapot turns old wisdom on it's stupid old head.

Simply fill the Chocolate Teapot with hot water, stir in cocoa powder and you've got a lovely hot chocolate drink to pour.

Add more water to create a retro chocolate fondue inside. Dip any of your favourite grub; banana, strawberries, sausages or marshmallows etc into the creamy chocolate fondue and enjoy the chocolate covered scrumptiousness.

When finished, simply break up the teapot and eat it.


SOURCE
 
I thought of you the other day, Rom. A friend was making a pot of tea for us, and it was very good.

When I asked about it, he said "it's Red Rose, you can't get this blend here -- we got it in Canada."

You missed a huge opportunity! To say 'pity'.
 
Back
Top