The Obamagood Thread

diplomatic-attacks4.png

Bbbbbbut Benghazi!

Woof!

diplomatic-attacks4.png

Bbbbbbut Benghazi!

Woof!

Speaking of looking for information to support one's preconceived bias... Mother Jones is a great source for that.

Is it your view that all "attacks" on embassies are equal and that a numerical count of incidence is the most probative, without any other consideration?

Would it be useful or not, in your view, to consider the following:

Whether the attack was organized, whether it was repelled, the loss of life, whether those lives lost were collateral damage or Americans that security was tasked with protecting?

How about a chart of how many Ambassadors were killed in each attack?

If you were organizing security for an embassy, who's security would you suppose would be the number one concern? Any ideas about that? Not that the loss of anyone's life is insignificant, but who do you suppose would be the greatest prize to our enemies and therefore the most likely target?

Were the British just chicken and the Americans right to be the last man standing in Bengazi? Was this attack completely unforeseeable? How about all of the other attacks on your handy graphic? Have you looked at each of those in detail? I have.

Even Peggy Noonan, cold warrior and worshipper of St. Ronald, has trouble finding fault with the Cuba decision. A little bold leadership feels right. (And as a bonus pisses off Vetteman.)

Even Peggy Noonan, cold warrior and worshipper of St. Ronald, has trouble finding fault with the Cuba decision. A little bold leadership feels right. (And as a bonus pisses off Vetteman.)

I think it has long outlived its usefulness. The question is why now? But on the other hand why not now? It would have been nice to have Castro have died before, but apparently Cubans are pretty healthy stock. I don't get the impression that Fidel is Jack Lalanne, and his $20 a month doctor is something to think about.

In all seriousness, some things about the Cuban model are interesting. We are so worried about credentialing and risk avoidance, that we have doctors with a decade of education taking strep throat samples. We are only moving away from that because we are going bankrupt if we don't. Doc-in-a-box at every drugstore to diagnose routine stuff, (usually nurse practitioners) is actually going in the direction of Cuba, and a good thing.

Suddenly...the Fat Cats of Wall Street are the heroes of Progressives...What sort of -progressive- policies did Obama enact for this economic miracle to occur, I wonder...

...Maybe it is all of that Dodd/Frank oversight causing this progressive prosperity for the 1%...

obama is about to end...thank god jackass retards like youself will pay money to listen to the mental defective give speeches

that's all obama is good at, reading words that someone else wrote

I'm sorry but simple economics and understanding of the free market ... one would realize that the Recovery Act wasn't needed. Sure it would have been more painful but companies like GM, Citi and others needed to expire. The market would have rebounded just fine, thank you very much.

So please name one thing that Obama did to improve the economy?

I'm sorry but simple economics and understanding of the free market ... one would realize that the Recovery Act wasn't needed. Sure it would have been more painful but companies like GM, Citi and others needed to expire. The market would have rebounded just fine, thank you very much.

So please name one thing that Obama did to improve the economy?

What a stupid comment.
You cannot possibly be this ignorant.

Please! From what the board says about you ... you haven't had a job in ten years. So how can you understand the free market when you are not part of it?

You've got me confused with Vettebigot, an egregious slight that neither of us will soon forget.

I'm gainfully employed, and have been for the past 40 or so years, unlike the government parasite Vettebigot.

Your original comment is still profoundly ignorant, by the way.

You've got me confused with Vettebigot, an egregious slight that neither of us will soon forget.

I'm gainfully employed, and have been for the past 40 or so years, unlike the government parasite Vettebigot.

Your original comment is still profoundly ignorant, by the way.

phhht, sure you are! You and DasTroveofIgnorance. maybe SeanR is your boss?

Back