Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
910 24 ebony F. My cup of tea is caucasian men. Preferred older Caucasian men though. I'm reaching out to the ones who feels lonely and just need that person to turn to at all cost. I'm your girl! ❤
 
Intrigued

Hey I'm Sarah I'm from the Chicagoland area. I'm interested in chatting first and trading pics and possibly seeing where it goes from there. Discretion is a must.

31/Female/Married/Chicago,IL

Intrigued by your post and curious to know more.
Hope to hear back from you!
 
Hey I'm Sarah I'm from the Chicagoland area. I'm interested in chatting first and trading pics and possibly seeing where it goes from there. Discretion is a must.

31/Female/Married/Chicago,IL

love to chat with you sometime and see what happens
send me a pm
 
Older married male (early 60's) with a wife I love but she is not interested in sex at all. I am in the 775 area code. I really want to please a woman.
 
I am from Central Minnesota 218, very new to all of this. Looking for friends and more. 35 M Submissive, I love to serve and please others, great at oral, or so I've been told by men and women, I look forward to chatting and seeing where things might go :heart:.
Minnesotan - married - 64 - closet submissive - nobody knows the cocks I've sucked....
Just saying hi...
 
Straight MWM New England

Hello,

Straight, educated MWM in the Boston area. I travel all over New England for work. Looking for women or straight couples for everything from email/phone fun to live meetups.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top