Chain Stories Directory

I'm curious if the AH Fantasies chain is still available to play around with, if of course folks from the AH agree to be "used"? I assume that it is, but wanted to check, and if so let folks know about it.

I suppose i should post here as well as in the relative thread in the AH forum that i have posted a story to Lustful lyrics (Published to site 03/06/2013)
~ellie

Last edited:
Anybody got any ideas? I figure the best ideas would be to set up some more that are open ended. We've got video games, fairy tales (modern in theory) perhaps a just Erotic Fairy Tales could be fun, Lustful Lyrics..

Anybody got any ideas? I figure the best ideas would be to set up some more that are open ended. We've got video games, fairy tales (modern in theory) perhaps a just Erotic Fairy Tales could be fun, Lustful Lyrics..

Anime is also something to look into, lots and lots of titles lend themselves into being nudged into erotica.

We could do something like Virtual Vixens, Animated Hotties or the like something that would cover cartoons, comics and video games.

I like the Animated Hotties idea. There are plenty of hotties in the comics, such as Brenda Starr and Daisy Mae Yokum and even Cookie Bumstead (I think she's old enough. The character has been around for over 70 years)

Of course, there are others who can't be left out, such as Olive Oyl, who may not be everybody's idea of a hottie. We would have to be careful to avoid permanent children, such as Lucy Van Pelt.

The only reason I know who Lucy Van Pelt is is because I was watching Race for your Life Charlie Brown this morning. :D

That said yeah you do have to avoid permanent children. For the most part that shouldn't be an issue though. There are plenty of adult female characters and it seems like the rule of thumb is Laurel will turn a blind eye so long as the character is plausibly of age. It's part of the High School Seniors are eighteen unless otherwise stated, and high school students are seniors unless otherwise stated.

I've always been more curious about characters with multiple incarnations. Comics being a fairly big deal since the X-Men and Spiderman were all adults at least in college when I was a kid. Lately they seem to keep getting sent back to High School to earn their Driver's Licenses. I would be inclined to think Laurel would find in your favor so long as you didn't screw anything up.

Still I like that. The Animated Hotties (even if I think it's not half as good a name as Virtual Vixens and I'm sure we could get a better name than either.) idea is solid.

Perhaps we could get a space opera (Star Wars) style thing up? There was a book called Tales from Jabba's Palace set in Star Wars but really any place with a bar will do. You know the kind of place where stories start, or bad asses go to talk about stuff they've done.

I bring this up because I know I can't be the only person who looks through the Chain Stories each year and goes "damn, I've written all I can for the open ones" and by the time I'm thinking about it again it'll be June and nobody will be in the mood.

Mmmm Quarks bar from Star Trek might be an ideal setting, particularly since the tender would be very likely to turn a blind eye to just about anything.

I looked through the Chain Stories this year and found almost every time I thought up a storyline for one, something similar had already been written so I'd love to see a new one go up and now is a good time to get the stories started for January.

That was the same for me Jag, either something similar/Identical had been written. (I don't even know if we're allowed to have two Snow Whites in the Fairy Tail one for example) or I'd already written in it (not that it stopped me entirely from doubling down but still) or it was closed.

I wouldn't mind having another batch like the Literoticum Murders (maybe not a nother murder mystery) but another closed thread but I think a few more open would be grand.

That was the same for me Jag, either something similar/Identical had been written. (I don't even know if we're allowed to have two Snow Whites in the Fairy Tail one for example) or I'd already written in it (not that it stopped me entirely from doubling down but still) or it was closed.

I wouldn't mind having another batch like the Literoticum Murders (maybe not a nother murder mystery) but another closed thread but I think a few more open would be grand.

I believe there could be two stories based on the same fairy tale in a chain but I can't say for sure. That would be up to Lit. management and, if they accepted the second one, it could be included in your score in the Survivors' Contest. The only limitation is that an author can only submit one story for any given chain in a year.

You might want to look into Lustful Lyrics too. There are almost unlimited possibilities in that chain.

I remember the Literoticum Murder chain quite well. I was smothered to death eating the pussy of a BBW. Whey you gotta go, I think that would be one of the best ways to go. :D

You're most likely correct about the Fairy Tales thing. Though I can't be the only writer around here who's pride wouldn't let them be the sixth Snow White story. Fair enough, it just doesn't change my desire to get a few more started.

I've looked into Lustful Lyrics. While I'm sure Lit would let you get away with it I don't think there are really THAT many choices. Lots? Sure. But since the thread says it should be a song people recognize I would argue (normally) that if it wasn't a chart topper at some point had a music video or at least most people know (just due to a lack of other clear criteria for what defines a hit). I know I would feel kinda like I cheated if I used say anything by Alien Ant Farm not named Smooth Criminal. (Not that I wouldn't do it in a pickle. Just sayin.

I got drown in a toilet for all the horrible things my female protaganists go through. Sucked to be me.

Agreed, a few more open would make the category a lot more interesting. Maybe we could set up two? One based on say, printed characters [ie comics] and one more for animated characters? I know a number of those cross and that would be fine, but it gives the chance for someone who is a big comic nut to bring out some of the characters that have never manged to make it to animation and so on.

I think we might be better off with something sufficiently broad that it covered both, if video games weren't already kinda covered I'd fold them and other fictional femmes all together into one and then figure out some sort of uniting theme. That said I'll go with anything you guys can come to an agreement on. I assume Box can help us with the rules though, I'd like to have have them with however many people need to be working on them if not by the start of the year perhaps by February or March. I know every year we get a fuck ton of people who sign up for the Survivor Contest so it's probably best to get as many of them in on it as possible. Even the ones who drop out after. . .doing nothing may write a story or two for this and that's what we need.

On a side note is the 2014 rules discussion up yet? I'd like to make my annual gripes.

So do we have at least three people willing to commit to some variant of Animated Hotties, Virtual Vixens or whatever name we can settle on? I've only been part of one Chain before (at the start point) and I think we need three people to commit before we can officially start. If someone else has been in at step one feel free to correct me.

The clinic story is official!

"Ste. Vivienne's Clinic" has officially been accepted as a chain story. The first three departments/stories have been posted. Writers who would like to contribute are welcome!

Whatever happened to the Literotica Erotic Cookbook? It is listed as Active but has no stories and no schedule. I remember trying to post a story to it last year (or was it the year before). It got rejected because the thread was not active then.

I am running out of threads that I have not written in. To clarify...if I have written in an open thread a year or two ago, may I submit another different story to that same thread this year and have it count?

Whatever happened to the Literotica Erotic Cookbook? It is listed as Active but has no stories and no schedule. I remember trying to post a story to it last year (or was it the year before). It got rejected because the thread was not active then.

I am running out of threads that I have not written in. To clarify...if I have written in an open thread a year or two ago, may I submit another different story to that same thread this year and have it count?

Yes you can. You may not submit two stories to the same thread in the same year but you can submit one story in either of two years.

This is precisely why I was pushing at the begining of the year for us to get a new chain up, it's a bit late in the game now but that St. Viviene is up so there's that and hopefully it's enough.

Back