A question for the cock-curious

A

AmbroseBierce

Since my obsession with cocks began I've noticed various changes in the way I react to other people. I speculate about nearly every man I see in the street. "I wonder if he's circumcised?" "He's got a heavy beard. I'll bet there's hair running down from his navel to his cock." "I wonder how big his balls are." "What would happen if he knew I was thinking about him?" Does anybody else find these thoughts running through your head?

Yeah me. Not to all men but I often see someone and ask myself "would I suck his cock?" "Would he suck mine?"

Yeah me. Not to all men but I often see someone and ask myself "would I suck his cock?" "Would he suck mine?"
It's a bit like being an adolescent again!! Or perhaps i'm in my second childhood :)

It's a bit like being an adolescent again!! Or perhaps i'm in my second childhood :)

In a sense you are. It's not at all unusual for older men to begin to experience a shift in their sexual desires. There's been some Thread discussions on that here for a long time. Hopefully, you're enjoying the discovery...it sounds like you are. Best wishes in your new "childhood" ;)

Man, all the time. Top or bottom? Would I take the lead or him? Private and planned and furtive, or just a full on spontaneous fuck round the first corner we can find. And making eye contact and wondering if he has the same dirty mind I have usually gets me hard.

In a sense you are. It's not at all unusual for older men to begin to experience a shift in their sexual desires. There's been some Thread discussions on that here for a long time. Hopefully, you're enjoying the discovery...it sounds like you are. Best wishes in your new "childhood" ;)

Thanks, yukon. It's an exciting journey.

Since my obsession with cocks began I've noticed various changes in the way I react to other people. I speculate about nearly every man I see in the street. "I wonder if he's circumcised?" "He's got a heavy beard. I'll bet there's hair running down from his navel to his cock." "I wonder how big his balls are." "What would happen if he knew I was thinking about him?" Does anybody else find these thoughts running through your head?

Really good obsession you have there Ambrose

Really good obsession you have there Ambrose

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! The other obsession is wishing or hoping that other men think the same about me. The thought that somebody else may be thinking about my cock is super-exciting for me.

Yes, yes, yes. MeToo :)

Rest assured, AB, you've probably been checked out by other guys for all or most of your adult life and just never noticed... until you started wondering about other guys yourself.

Rest assured, AB, you've probably been checked out by other guys for all or most of your adult life and just never noticed... until you started wondering about other guys yourself.

That's an exciting thought tmmmbrrr!!! You've made my day.:)

Interesting. I do wonder if the guy would fancy me but not in so much detail. I guess I'm in the nascent stages of curious.

Interesting. I do wonder if the guy would fancy me but not in so much detail. I guess I'm in the nascent stages of curious.

Sometimes, when I'm feeling really obsessed, I even have these fantasies about men that I'm not attracted to at all. The thought goes something like "I don't fancy him. He doesn't look nice or attractive in any way. But what if he had a really wonderful cock?" Or, to take it even further, "Perhaps the very fact that he's so unattractive would give a special sort of extreme pleasure to being fucked by him." I think I might be getting into rather dark areas here.

Sometimes, when I'm feeling really obsessed, I even have these fantasies about men that I'm not attracted to at all. The thought goes something like "I don't fancy him. He doesn't look nice or attractive in any way. But what if he had a really wonderful cock?" Or, to take it even further, "Perhaps the very fact that he's so unattractive would give a special sort of extreme pleasure to being fucked by him." I think I might be getting into rather dark areas here.
maybe consider putting appearance aside for awhile. somewhere on Lit in the last few days i read that our most powerful sex organ is the mind. don't you agree? so if you were lucky enough to find someone who was of the same mind and maybe outlook on life, looks might really not be all that important, but i bet the sex would be excellent.

isn't that what you really want?

Last edited:
maybe consider putting appearance aside for awhile. somewhere on Lit in the last few days i read that our most powerful sex organ is the mind. don't you agree? so if you were lucky enough to find someone who was of the same mind and maybe outlook on life, looks might really not be all that important, but i bet the sex would be excellent.

Absolutely. I completely agree with you. I was just trying to be honest about the kinds of thoughts that sometimes arise.

Man, all the time. Top or bottom? Would I take the lead or him? Private and planned and furtive, or just a full on spontaneous fuck round the first corner we can find. And making eye contact and wondering if he has the same dirty mind I have usually gets me hard.

of same mind:)

I find myself doing this alot.

I mean... some of us are shallow. You want us to lie about it?

I am apparently the odd one out on this. While I am curious about cock, am am not attracted to men in general and never even notice them when I'm out and about.

I don't see a guy and wonder if he is cut/uncut, how big he is or what his cock would feel like in my mouth. My curiosity is more abstract - and not connected to any particular person.

Back