Good Knight Sweet Succubus

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,765
2 Monks meet a Succubus

As the monks walked, they kept to the narrow path which ran along the steep cliffs above the crashing waves of the ocean. The heavy overcast sky and roar of the powerful waves that broke across the rocks far below gave the monks a sense of the strength of the storm that had pasted earlier in the day. Everything around them was gray ... just different shades of gray. From the almost black gray of the wet rocks, to the lighter gray of the cold forest. The landscape was mono-colored in gray with the exception of the Monks. They were dressed in bright yellow robes. The older monk also wore the purple sash denoting his higher status of church, Honorary Prelate Deacon of the Chosen Ones of Purity.

Bhak Watty, was the senior Monk. He and his Acolyte Hans were on a journey that began 20 days ago to a town named Skalafellon. The two monks had not spoken for hours until Bhak spoke.

“Walking has several purposes,” Bhak explained all of a sudden. “For personal and inner growth. The grueling cold, the rain and snow and hail can be ignored. Walking helps with detachment from the world, in order to go within yourself” he told the younger man.

“I understand, master” the other answered. The two continued in silence for 30 more minutes.

“What are your thoughts” Bhak Watty asked.

“I have never met a … demon before” the younger man said. The fear could be heard in his voice.

“She does not like being called that and don’t use succubus either, she really hates that. Call her a fiend or even better, simply an assassin.” The older monk instructed

“Yes master” The young man replied

“It is natural to fear them… Succubi are almost impossible to kill and they enjoy drinking our life force. But the god of purity placed us upon this quest and he is watching over us. So there is nothing to fear.” Bhak pointed out.

“But Master … the god of purity only spoke to you. Is he watching over me too?” The man asked.

“Our God selected me and I chose you. Therefore, you are also protected.” Bhak explained.

“But if that is the case… are you not in some small way in control of the god of purity? Who have selected who he is to protect?” The man asked.

“Ahh I understand your logic and thoughts on this subject. But you forget that the god has the choice of not selecting me. He is ultimately making all decisions by making a single choice. It is his gift.” Honorary Prelate Deacon clarified. The two were silent for a minute, then Bhak spoke again.

“Did you know ... that I have dedicated this journey to The Herald of the Heart.” Bhak told the younger man.

“Loveleen was a wonderful member of the church! Under appreciated if I may say so. She helped opened many hearts.” The young man said with sadness in his voice.

“I can’t agree more” Bhak agree. “Look we are almost to Skalafellon. The person we seek is known to hang out in The Pub of the Twin Ravens." he stated
 
Angela

Angela Bloodgem sat in the darkest corner of The Pub of the Twin Ravens. She took another sip from her half empty clay tankard and stared down at her stew plate. The food at the pub was not known for its taste. The place, located in the village of Skalafellon, was well off the more traveled routes and the visitors to it were mainly fishmen or travelers moving through the area. Visitors were not looking for a fine meal, only something to sustain them. Angela pushed the cubes of her stew meat into a series of neat rows. Then not happy with the arrangement, she scattered them with a frown on her face… meticulously she restacked the meat cubes one by one, until she had built a small pyramid on her plate.

“You’re depressed and hungry” She whispered to herself. Angela was a succubus, or at least she had been one. She could eat any kind of food just like humans and enjoy the taste, but she only received true nourishment from drawing the life force from living things. The most nourishing meal would be to suck on a humanoid’s soul (human, elves, dwarfs, and even orcs and goblins). She could also consume less intelligent creatures but with less pleasure and nourishment.

Thinking about the taste of human’s life force, made Angela hungrier. However, she had rules about when she could enjoy that kind of “meal”. Angela stuck her fork into the top piece of meat of the pyramid and brought it to her full kissable lips and started to eat.

Angela was depressed about her life on the material plane. It was unnatural. What was the point? She had no soul and if she ever was killed, she would not be going to heaven or hell. She would just stop being. There was no goal for her, she could be good or evil and it made no difference. She just existed to exist. Her piercing dark purple eyes looked up from her food. “A life like this … for eternity … how depressing!” She thought to herself as she looked around the dark and smoky pub.

She pushed back her long silky purple-black hair. Her face was strikingly beautiful and oh so sexy in a dark and sultry way. Her elegantly face was atop a voluptuous and ravishing figure, soft and sexy. Her heavy over flowing breasts were held captive by a black corset, exquisitely crafted. There was a gap of exposed skin at her waist before her small leather skirt began. Another section of bare and smooth legs before her long, above her knees black leather boots began. Her hands were also covered in long elbow length gloves. Draped over the back of her chair, was her fur lined long black cloak.

She was a unique beauty; beautiful face, heavy breasts on a slim body, fit and lusty. Men went wild when they saw her. They drooled in excitement, but they also sensed something dangerous about her. Hardened warriors with seemly no fear of death would stare at her all night, but never approach her or talk with her.

As she continued to think about her situation, two monks in strikingly bright yellow robes walked into the pub. They glanced around the pub as if looking for someone. Then they approached the bartender. Angela turned up her hearing and listened carefully to their questions. They were asking about her. The Bartender pointed in her direction.

Angela casually moved her free hand on to her eating knife, just in case. Then she stabbed another chuck of meat with her fork and ate it. The men arrived at her table. The older man spoke.

“Angela Bloodgem, I’m Deacon Bhak Watty and this acolyte Hans Furrer of the order of Chosen Ones of Purity, may we join you?” The senior man asked.

Angela motioned for the two men to sit. The younger man’s hands were shaking as he pulled out his chair. They knew what she was. They knew she was a demon. She looked harder at the younger man, whose eyes could not get above her exposed cleavage. The man was scare to death of her, but also still strongly sexually attracted to her. It was a situation she had seen before but continued find curiously interesting.

“Angela, we wish to hire you. Recently, a man named Nicklas Linge went mad and killed our Herald. It was a great tragedy for the order.” Bhak explained.

“What was the Herald’s name?” Angela asked. Surprised looks appeared on both men’s faces. Neither of them had thought she cared about other living creatures.

“Loveleen” The younger man answered.

“Always a shame when a good person is killed.” Angela observed with a touch of sadness in her voice. “Why do you need me to find this killer? Certainly, your order can find one man and punish him.”

“We are not fighters, Angela. We are simple monks. This man, Nicklas Linge, is very skilled. As you are aware … to kill The Herald with her magic abilities is very difficult.” The deacon explained.

“Why me? There are other skilled people you could hire. I would have thought “my kind” is a bit too unholy for you.” Angela pointed out.

The deacon nodded in agreement with her “normally I would agree … but your reputation is strangely honorable. And if I may speak bluntly … sometimes it is useful to use the right tool for the right situation.”

“You are not speaking bluntly, deacon” Angela pointed out “but I understand your meaning. You are hiring an evil to kill something more evil. Either way it turns out, I kill him or he kills me, it is good for you. Less evil in the world.”

The deacon nodded in respect at Angela reasoning.

“Payment?” Angela asked.

The deacon smiled as he pulled out a small sack of gold “This is half, you get the other half when the job is done.” He explained as he slid the sack over to Angela. Then he reached into his robe and quickly pulled out a knife, grabbed the Acolyte arm and thrust the dagger against Acolyte Hans side.

“And you may have Hans … as nourishment and a sign of how important this task is to our order.” The deacon explained.

“What … master …no!!” the young man stammered … struggling to free himself.

Angela voice became very low and her eyes bore into the young man fear filled face. “I want you” she said in a lustful voice as she leaned over the table and kissed him. The man completely relaxed and stopped struggling, lust and desired filled his face. Angela had used her succubus’ kiss to charm the young man. This only worked on weaker minds… the acolyte had one. He was now under her control.

“Thank you, deacon; you may take the knife away. He is under my control.” Angela said smiling. “I think we have a deal” She added as she grabbed the sack of gold and stood up.

The deacon nodded as well and put his knife away. He was surprised that the acolyte did nothing to save himself. He just sat there. Deacon Bhak Watty did one last thing, he handed her a small scroll.

“The last known location of the killer and directions to our temple for the second half of the payment.” The Deacon explained. He had not wanted to feed the young Acolyte to the succubus, but it seemed necessary when dealing with demons. The young man had served his god well and would be rewarded in heaven. The Deacon turned and left the pub, not looking back.
 
Last edited:
Tenants of Faith

“Enough!” His voice boomed amidst the crowd and while they did not disperse it did get their attention. The paladin was resplendent in his full plate armor as he ran along the scaffolding of a nearby building and jumped into the air. It seemed like a suicidal move, there was nothing in between the twenty foot fall and the stone pavement below, but he was not aiming for the ground, he was aiming for the executioners block that had been erected in the town square. The leap was easily thirty feet in distance, but he somehow just managed to get his foot on the ledge, his momentum did the rest. He rolled with his movement just as the axe was about to come down upon the neck of the Drow woman. He caught the haft with one hand and with the other hand he blocked the axe blade. His chain gauntlets afforded his hand some protection, but by the blood running down the shining plate armor it was clear the blade was biting into his flesh.

He pushed up hard with a growl and shoved the ax away from the terrified woman, then with his hand firmly gripping the haft he stripped it from the bulky, overweight executioner and crushed his face with the counterweight. The man staggered back as blood poured out from beneath the black fabric mask. He started to run forward, but a swift boot to the gut doubled him over, and a plated knee to the skull ended his waking hours for now.

The man in charge of the spectacle leveled a finger at him and screamed in a high pitched voice. “Who are you to interrupt this lawful execution?!?”

The knight turned and lifted the visor of his silver looking helm and shot the man a look that could kill. “There is nothing lawful about this execution. Had you bothered to look past this woman’s race you would see that she is not an evil creature. You are letting predjuce inform your duty, inquisitor.” He hefted the large two handed execution axe in one hand with such ease, and knelt down to begin unstrapping the woman who had been extensively beaten, and more than likely raped in their custody. “You will be alright now. I will take you to the church of Ilmater where you will be safe. The Bleeding God turns away no one in need.”

The inquisitor’s face was turning so many different shades of purple and red it was quite funny. Strahan was paying the man no mind, he began to recite the words of an incantation and he touched the holy symbol engraved on his breastplate; two cupped hands bleeding and covered in bandages. His left hand glowed with a red energy as he reached out to touch the dark elf. Her wounds began to vanish and the bruises disappeared. When she was freed she turned to look at him and she spoke in a heavily accented voice “Thank you so much for your kindness Paladin. I can never rep- By Eilistraee! You didn’t heal me, you just transferred the wounds to yourself!”

He smiled and wrapped his arm around her to pull her to her feet. The new injuries did not seem to be slowing him at all. “It is a part of our faith. We suffer so others may not.”

”No! You will not interrupt! Guards! Seize them both! They will both face the ax!” By this time the crowd that was gathered was no longer quite sure what to make of the situation. Ilmater was a very popular faith with the poor, but they were promised to see an evil dark elf die. They were still on the fence. Several guards began running up the stairwell toward the pair. The paladin’s eyes glowed with a white light as he focused his gaze on the guards, he gritted his teeth, then gripped the haft of the ax with both hands. Before the first guard could make it halfway up the stairs he found the balance of the ax and despite the fact that it was not made for throwing, he hurled the giant two handed weapon straight forward.

It was obvious the knight possessed incredible strength, the axe tumbled end over end and caught the first man in the chest, he was dead before he fell backward into the rest of the guards. Now the crowd was firmly cheering the paladin’s exploits. He grabbed the Drow by the hand and spoke quickly “Hurry, lets get you out of here.” He took her by the hand and not waiting for the guards to recover he ran down the stairs.

He drew his blade as they ran just in case they were assaulted further, but no one pursued them or made any effort to attack them. They reached the temple without incident. Unlike most temples, the Sanctuary of Ilmater was not built to impress. It was not made with tremendous amounts of gold, jewels or silver. The temple was humble because all the wealth that was generated went to support the paladins and clerics and the communities and people they helped all around the world. They truly gave back selflessly.

A few of the female clerics dressed in plain robes escorted the woman once she was inside to apartments where she would be cared for in detail.

Strahan was met by the High Blade of Ilmater, the leader of the paladin sect. ”Another job well-done brother. I am afraid there is no time to rest. Something stirs in the dark. There was an assassination of a public figure, The Herald of the Heart. As you know we have been watching these monks closely, we are not entirely certain what to make of their order. They put on a show of being pious and good, yet all manner of detection and scrying magic on them fails and their activities just seem suspicious. They have a lead and I would like you to pursue the lead and follow it where it goes, hopefully, it will lead us to answers.”
Strahan quickly placed his hand to his heart in salute. “It will be done.”
 

Attachments

  • Strahan.jpg
    Strahan.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Danger on the Road.

When he was in his room gathering supplies there was a soft knock. “Enter.” He called as he was packing provisions and tying off his bedroll and examining his pack for holes. One of the plain robed priestess’ that had led the dark elf away smiled as she walked in. He was no longer wearing his armor, he was not even wearing a shirt. She could see the results of the magic he had cast. Above the old scars and healed cuts were fresh bruises on his muscle covered rib cage, he looked like someone had spilled paint on him, he was a canvas of black and blue. Standing at six feet and two inches tall he towered over the slender and petite woman who looked him over with an expert eye. His body had been hardened by years of combat and working a blacksmith forge, as before he had become a paladin he had learned to be a smith from his father who still worked in town.

His long black hair fell down past the middle of his back no doubt hiding more bruising. He had taken the time to bandage his hand so that he did not bleed all over his equipment, but the bandage should have been changed obviously.

His strong jawline was covered with more bruises and looks like it almost was dislocated. It was badly swollen. His mustache hid a lot of the facial damage, but his lip was split open. They had beaten this woman for days. His eyes were sparkling blue and strong as they met hers. “Hello, Crystal. How is she?”

”Thanks to you she is alive and in much better shape. The powers we are granted do so much more than heal wounds, they soften the trauma of those wounds. Normally when you use this power I caution you, but in this case, I am here to thank you. They beat that poor woman and raped her for days. That is why you are so horribly injured. The Bleeding God due to your anatomical difference simply translated the trauma differently to you. She relayed the details to us, but she barely remembers that they happened. Her recovery will be swift. You are a hero to that woman.” She gave a soft musical laugh. ”The way she is speaking about your deeds I think she wants to marry you. It is good you have another assignment so quickly. Though I know you well my friend, you were planning to leave without seeking out proper care, weren’t you?”

He laughed with her and shook his head. “Don’t think I’m the type to settle down or attract a woman. I’m a loner, you know that.” When she mentioned his plan to leave without treatment he looked down and sighed. “Guilty. I did not want to use up power that could be offered to help those in need who might come to the temple.”

She closed the distance between them and closed the door. Reaching out to press his rib cage. He sucked in a sharp breath, it was bruised if not broken. “You came to the temple, and if you were any more in need you might be dead Strahan. Besides we must care for our own as well. The Sufferer would never forgive me if I did not tend to you.” She began an incantation, one well beyond his reach, because of his focus on martial training. One the magic wrapped around him he felt the bruising dissipate, the pain melt away, and the cuts knit back together. ”As to your claims about not pulling in the women, you’d be surprised. I know more than one right here in the temple who has their eye on you. Careful lone wolf, you might get housebroken yet.”

She gave him a friendly hug and stuffed a potent healing potion into his pack, then left the room without another word. He didn’t know what to say to that.

He finished his preparation, donned his armor and said his goodbyes. He made his way out of the temple and his horse was already saddled. He performed a last minute check of his saddlebags. He had several bundles of arrows for the bow slung around his shoulder as well as a loaded quiver at his right hip, his shield was hanging securely to his back, extra rations and water were in the other saddle bag, as well as an extra bedroll. He pulled out the waterproof map case and studied the map intently, placed the map back in the case replaced it in his pack then mounted his horse. He slowly cantered out of the city and out the main road.

Once the traffic thinned out he pushed his horse into a steady pace, heading northwest. It was near sundown when he noticed that all the sounds of nature had gone completely silent. He slowed his horse gradually and then came to a complete stop. Scanning the tree line his eyes glowing a brilliant white as he focused on his ability to detect evil, he pulled the bow from his back and knocked an arrow, holding the middle of the road, using his knees to guide his warhorse. Something or someone had spooked all the animals, he was either about to be ambushed, or something unnatural was coming.

Arrows came from the forest and it was only the fact that he had been prepared for it that let him evade the volley in time. One of them managed to glance off his plate armor. Focusing harder on his spell he could start to make out the shapes that were trying to conceal themselves in the darkness of the trees and he began taking shots back with his compound bow. The first shot found the mark, clipping a man in the throat, he fell from the branches of a tree.

Using his knees to steer the horse and keep himself moving and evading he loosed two more arrows, dropping one more man with two arrows peppering his body. He was not quite dead, but the placement of those arrows assured he would not live long. The forest was too dense for him to charge in and use his sword to effect so this archery duel would have to due.

He rode his horse toward the other end of the road where there were trees and he could take cover and make sure his horse did not take an arrow in the process. He leaped from the saddle and his horse traveled deeper into the trees and then halted after a few clicks of his tongue. He used a tree for cover, a few arrows struck the three he was using.

He drew the bow back and fired three arrows in quick succession. Despite being a swordsman his skill with a bow was not small. He managed to kill two men.

He heard a whistle, then the arrows stopped coming. He looked and the men were fanning out, but coming out of the tree line. Finally, they were going to fight him up close and personal. They were all dressed like footpads, leather armor, short swords, daggers, kukris, punching daggers. There was at least ten of them remaining, but he marched from the tree line himself, sword and shield in hand and gave them a salute with his blade. The men surrounded him with wicked leers, thinking they had him in some sort of trap.

That was when he heard the sound of another horse approaching. The other men heard it too. Taking advantage of the distraction he swung his sword and cut a man down, using the momentum he dropped the second man with such force the blow nearly severed his head from his body with his bastard sword. The men quickly turned their attention back to the holy knight and began their attack, blades flashing, trying to find gaps in his defense.
 
Dinner and Trouble!

Angela was wrapped in her Gothic long black, fur lined cloak. She moved through the forest south of the town of Skalafellon. She rode her big black stallion named Dark Feet. The sun was almost down and the weather was gloomy, about to rain. However, she had a big glowing smile on her face. Her thoughts were back in her room at The Pub of the Twin Ravens less than a few hours ago. She had just finished licking her lips clean from the young Acolyte’s essence. She had sucked his cock dry. His gasps and moans of pleasure had pleased her as he shot great spurts of cum in her mouth. They had fucked before the cock sucking and now lay together for a short while. He, of course, was full of questions.

“Why didn’t you kill me … drain my life force?” He asked

“Because I enjoy humans too much. If I killed all of you, who would I fuck?” She explained. Then she looked him in the eyes. “and I also enjoy shocking people out of their preconceived ideas about succubi… I loved seeing that look of shock on your face! It is epic!” She laughed.

Hans held Angela tighter in her bed “Why did you release me from the lust spell?”

“Because sex from an unwilling partner is not nearly as good as from a willing one.” She answered.

“But I might have tried to escape … or hurt you” Hans reasoned.

“Sometimes if you want something … you need to take some risks.” Angela answered. It was the same thing she had said to him earlier to get him to have sex with her.

Hans smiled at her “I’m glad you talked me into doing this. I have to say, that was the best sex of my life. Not only because of your beauty but also because of the danger involved.”

“I know” Angela agreed.

Angela’s thoughts snapped back to the present. She heard something in the forest ahead of her. Something or someone was fighting. It was most likely bandits. They were attacking some poor traveler to acquire some easy gold.

Suddenly she caught a glimpse of an arrow as it flew at her. She dodged but not quite fast enough and the back half of the arrow was now sticking out of her right shoulder. Without thinking, she charged the attacker. Two men jumped out to meet her with swords drawn. Her own swords clashed with their on each side of her horse. The bandits suddenly realized they were dealing with an excellent swordswoman. She brushed aside their weapons with her parries, and then counter attacked. Her blade cut deeply into the first man’s leg, crippling him. He fell over and grabbed his leg. The other man took her blade in the side, right through his lungs. Before she pulled her sword out of him, she grabbed a throwing dagger from her long boot and threw it with speed and precision. The dagger found the archer’s head, right between his two eyes. Angela slipped off her horse. The man with the lung wound was going to die in a few minutes. She kissed him and drained his life away. Then, she walked over to the man with the cut leg.

“Mercy … PLEASEEE” he screamed as he tried to defend himself.

Angela just laughed “I will show you the same mercy you were going to show me” She answered. She grabbed his arms and kissed him, ending his life. “A good fuck, a nice dinner … what more could a girl ask for?” Angela said to herself.

She heard more fighting close at hand. She jumped back on her horse and rode to the sounds. She saw a knight in armor fighting three men. He cut one down almost taking the man’s head off. She pulled her remained dagger from her other boot and threw it. The blade landed in the back of the second bandit's head. The second attacker was dead before his body hit the ground.

The knight dispatched the remaining bandit. With the battle over, Angela got off her horse. The man was looking at her. Angela was looking back. He was a holy knight. “Shit” she thought. This guy is going to be trouble for sure.

“I have no quarrel with you, good knight. I’d just like to retrieve my throwing dagger and be on my way.” Angela said as she approached the man with caution. He noticed the arrow sticking out of her shoulder. “Crap” she thought. I should have pulled that out. It hurt, but as succubus, Angela would heal amazingly quickly. In the morning there would be no sign of this injury. Had the arrow head been made of silver or magically enhanced it would have been a different story.
 
Curiosity.

They could not penetrate his defenses. Though the men moved as if they were unaccustomed to wearing armor, they moved as if they were anticipating his movements, reading his body language. He recognized this style of fighting and his eyes narrowed. Nothing about this ambush made any sense. They were clearly outmatched from the start, yet they had persisted in trying to kill him, as if driven by some order rather than what a gang of thieves would normally do when outmatched; run like hell.

The man behind him discarded the useless weapon and made an attempt to sweep his leg. Strahan’s superior strength managed to keep him on his feet and just as he turned to dispatch the final bandit his eyes widened in surprise and he fell limply to the ground, a knife buried deep in the back of his skull. He finally had the attention to spare to turn his gaze toward the rider.

Unlike the monk she had met in the tavern this man was unshaken by her appearance. He did not gaze at her with longing as every man she met did, instead his look was appraisal; a warrior sizing up a potential threat. His eyes still radiated white light and she had to know enough spell craft to know that he was channeling a detect evil spell. That was when she spoke and his brow furrowed.

As she began to approach he intensified his spell and studied her even further, but he sheathed his blade and allowed her to approach, keeping his hand away from his weapon, he instead reached toward a pouch near his quiver that hung at his belt which was clearly marked with the universal staff and snake meant to signify a healer. Satisfied with his study he released the spell and finally spoke.

“I will not harm you, after all you may have saved my life. Allow me to at least remove the arrow for you in return. I know you have accelerated healing, but it will not start until that is removed and it is a part of my faith to help those who are injured or in need. I’m going to call my horse out of the woods. He has my water, I’ll need some clean water to do this right.”

He gave a single, loud whistle and the impressive white, speckled war horse came trotting out of the woods. He was covered in armor much like the paladin, but the paladin had sent him to safety just in case. He reached into the saddle bag, turning his back to her with no hint of hesitation. He pulled out one of the water skins and turned back around with a warm smile. He reached up with one hand and pulled the half helm off slowly, letting the long dark hair spill down to the middle of his back, slightly sweat-damp and sticking to his forehead.

He reached down and opened his pouch. She could see various objects inside, linen for making bandages, a curved needle and thread for sewing opened wounds and many other assorted objects. What he selected was a rolled bundle of leather.

“So while we are at this, why don’t you tell me how someone like you managed to nearly eliminate all traces of evil from her aura. That must be an interesting story. One I’m not sure most people believe, and they prejudge you based upon your appearance. I’m going to temporarily make you unable to feel pain in this area so you will not feel me removing the arrow. It makes for a cleaner process. It involves casting a spell and touching the wound. You will feel a slight tingle, then you will feel as if your shoulder is normal, it won’t be. I’ll tell you when you can move it again.”

He began chanting a prayer softly, touching the symbol on his chest, his hand radiated a soft white energy enveloped his hand. Whatever spellcraft she might know could only tell her this was not a normal healing spell and was very obscure and unique. If she spoke celestial she might realize he was forging a link between them instead of just erasing her pain. Once he touched the wound just as he said there was a brief tingle and then her pain vanished from her body, but he instantly saw the his right shoulder twitch and tense, then slowly ease.

He finally unrolled the leather to show a row of thin surgical tools used for battle field medicine. Each one looked to be in excellent repair. In the last thong there was a bottle of murky liquid. He did not immediately select a tool, first he looked at the shaft and then into her eyes. “Ready?”
 
Angela did not let her guard down after the knight stated “I will not harm you...” In Hell, no one trusted anyone. You never trusted a demon which told you a thing like that. He would surely stick a knife in your back as soon as you turned. But with a demon’s arch-enemy, like this holy knight, she in fact could trust him. These paladin Knights took vow of honesty. It was weird but she actually could trust her arch-enemy. Nevertheless, she still did not drop her guard.

She watched as the man removed his helm. He was a big man with long dark hair and piercing eyes. He was actual quite sexy. From the way the man stood and his actions, Angela would also describe him as "grizzled". Not in his appearance but in his actions. There was a hardness in his eyes and a toughness that made her feel; he killed a lot of people.

He revealed he knew her true nature and asked her to tell him her story. Angela first reaction was to run. She did not trust most men and with good cause. In her 472 years on the material plane she had been the subject of many misdeeds by men. From lies, tricks, elaborate schemes to trap her and numerous attempts to kill her. She had learned it was best to stay away from people that knew her true nature.

But Angela did not run. “Maybe I can trust this honest knight” she thought. When the knight started to chant a prayer, she felt sick to her stomach. She understood 1000 ‘s of languages, celestial being one of them. So she knew what he was saying. Nevertheless, she thought she would burst into flames when the knight touched her shoulder. That did not happen. Her pain vanished and his right shoulder twitched. Transferred to his shoulder, she thought. He started to prepare to remove the arrow. He seemed to be truth worthy so far, so Angela decided she needed to answer his request.

“Ok, I don’t know what kind of asshole you are, but if you want to remove the arrow, I won’t stop you. Your god wants you to heal people… fine. I don’t get it… as you just killed a bunch of people, but it is not my place to challenge your beliefs. But I have a few rules before I tell you my story. 1. after the arrow is removed. We go our separate ways. I don’t want you following me. 2. If I tell you my story, you need to tell me your story. No wait. You tell your story first, then I'll tell you mind. Do you agree to my rules?” Angela asked.
 
Her assessment was not wrong. His eyes had seen many battles, many he did not wish to fight. The path of the warrior was not what brought him here to this place, to this time. He was a soldier and there was no denying that part of him, but he was reluctant to wield the sword as a first option. His focus was on the arrow wound, but he noticed a change in her demeanor when he mentioned her true nature. That seemed to honestly upset her. He had been trying to show her he would not attack her simply for being a succubus. Instead he had put her on the defensive even worse. He didn’t think it could be much helped, being who and what she was had to make trusting anyone hard.

He listened as she launched into her tirade and he stopped his work. Despite everything else, he looked into her eyes and he began to laugh, a soft warm laughter. She was really unnerved here and she had absolutely no need to be. He smiled warmly and nodded his head. “I agree to your terms, my lady.”

He pulled out one of the knives and the brown liquid. He poured the liquid over the blade and the handle slowly and the strong, overpower smell of spirits filled the air as he began to speak. “My story is not terribly interesting. I grew up in this town, my father is one of the local smiths. The knife you killed that man with? One of his. He does quite well now, but when I was young he was not quite so well off. I worked the forge with him”

As he talked he felt the area around the wound. It was lodged against the bone, it could not be pushed through, it would have to be pulled out. This was not going to be pretty. He had done worse. “My mother got very sick when I was around fourteen. Because we had no money to pay for a healer she nearly died.” He probed deeper and found the flanges of the arrow head, he made four careful incisions and remarkably she did not feel anything, except the blade on her skin. His voice changed drastically however. As he spoke his voice became strained as if he were fighting through a great deal of agony, but his hand never even wavered.

“A priest of the church of Ilmater came to our home and cured my mother of her disease. All they asked in return was that my father repair a few weapons, some door handles and hinges.” He stopped speaking, his breathing was labored. Now came the part that was really going to hurt. He drew in three sharp breaths then slowly pulled the arrow head out of her shoulder. It was grizzly work, the wound puckered and bled. His face turned a shade of pale but he made no sound of agony. He did not bandage the wound, instead he poured a wave of energy into her shoulder. She felt an odd sensation as the magical healing knitted muscle, tendon and flesh back together. He caught his breath slowly and the color returned to his face.

“They noticed the spark of divinity in me, they tested me that summer, and then they began to train me. To compensate my family for the fact that I would not be taking over my father’s smithy they send most of their work his direction.”

He broke contact with her and there was no pain, but her shoulder felt just slightly tender. She had the full range of movement, and with her healing capacity in a few moments, even the tenderness would be gone. “Yes, I killed those men. Ilmater teaches us to remove suffering from the world, however, we can. Sometimes it is our duty to heal, or to carry that suffering on our own shoulders. Sometimes it is our duty to strike out those who would harm innocent or good people with vengeance.”

He turned to look at the dead men once more. “Still this ambush was all wrong. These men were completely outmatched. If they were really highway men they would have run once they knew that, and they did not fight like they were accustomed to wearing armor, or using weapons.”

He turned to her with a smile. “You are no longer injured and I understand if you wish to keep your secrets to yourself. I asked you out of curiosity yes, but also to keep your mind out of digging an arrow out of your shoulder. We all have a right to walk our own path however we wish. I would not deign to judge you. Today has been a day of surprises. A good Drow, and a then you all in the span of a few hours.”
 
Angela's story

“The gods might be trying to send you a message” Angela commented. She had noticed the knight had transferred the pain to himself. It was an act of kindness. She had not seen this too often in humans. At first her old evil mind thought “what a fool” but as she thought more about what he did, she began to wonder. It was nice what he had done. If more people did acts like this, the world would be a better place.

The forces of Good, had different ways of operating than the forces of Evil. Doing nice things was a Good thing. It seemed to work for them. She needed to try doing more nice things.

“I found your story very interesting. A deal is a deal, so I shall tell you mine. I was a succubus. More accurately, I was a rotten succubus. I just could not kill my victims” she explained. “I love sex and I LOVE MEN way too much to kill them. You see, men would do all sorts of nice things for me… buy me clothing, dinners, flowers, you name it and they would say nice things to me. They would even give me pleasure when we had sex. And after all that I was supposed to kill them? I just could not do it.” Angela shrugged her shoulders. “So, I only took little sips of their life energy. I was kind of like a vegan succubus.” She said. The knight seemed surprised by her “vegan” comparison. Angela continued as her face got serious. The holy Knight knew she was telling him something important to her.

“I read somewhere… you are defined not by what you are… but by the choices you make. I had decided to start making “good” choices. So “killing” victims did not fit the “good” part of my little life experiment.” She explained.

“Anyhow, my boss in hell found out. Got pretty pissed. I was kicked out. Lost many of my powers. But I was free. I began my life here, by being an expensive bedwarmer. I love sex and the job was great. I learned storytelling, singing and dance, lots of stuff. As an expensive concubine, I also was taught how to use all the more common weapons and many forms of self-defense. It was important in case my lover was ever attacked. I could defend him. Over time, my skills with weapons have gotten better. I decided to change my profession, after about 100 years. I’m an assassin now.” She said with pride.

“I’m on an assignment right now. I need to find someone that killed a Herald. The guy sounds like a real low life.” Angela explained. “But to finish my story. If I don’t drain all of my victim’s life energy, how I do I stay alive? I do it, by chosing to limit my feeding but also I allow myself to drain some people completely. People that attack me, evil people, and people that are going to die anyhow. I think there is no reason to waste all that delicious life energy. It might as well fill my belly.” Angela purred in pleasure.

“Bad people I can kill whenever I like. Sick or dying people, I only do it when their quality of life is poor and there is no hope of recovery. To tell you the truth, I get attacked by so many people that I’m feeding all the time.” Angela said as she smiled. Her comment about being attacked… made her remember the knight’s thoughts about the recent attack. She had not notice during the battle, but after his comment she agreed they had acted oddly.

“Any thoughts about these attackers?” She asked him and then realized they had not exchanged their names. “I’m Angela Bloodgem, by the way. And Thank you for treating my wound.” She said and put her hand out for him to shake.
 
The Twist. The Question.

He listened intently to her story without speaking. The story was obviously deeply personal for her and quite touchy. He did not dare interrupt her or seem disrespectful. The vegan comment did take him off guard and make him raise a brow. He did not, however, give her any judgmental looks, or glare or do any of the things one might expect of a holy paladin.

When she mentioned her assassination mission his mind latched onto the information and stored it as an important thing to touch on, to question her about. First, he needed to reply to the tale she had told him. He smiled at her warmly and said “To go against your very nature, to deny what is part of your culture, your race simply because you feel differently requires a great deal of strength and resolve. I admire and respect that. You have done what you needed to do to live in this world and embraced things that you love to do it. You are quite remarkable.”

When she introduced herself he took her hand and shook it firmly. “I am Strahan Vladdross. A pleasure to meet you Angela Bloodgem. I believe that our paths crossed for a reason and I’m fairly certain you took that arrow by mistake. If my suspicion is correct they were intending to stop everyone but you.”

He turned toward the body of the nearest attacker, speaking while he knelt down and began working on the complex series of buckles that would undo the leather armor that covered his body. “I am also following the trail of the killer of the Herald. I suspect you and I were sent by different people, however. My church sent me. They have been keeping an eye on the monks for some time now. They think they are not as they appear.”

A few more buckles left to go. “And if I had to guess, these men are low ranking monks who were set to ambush anyone who rode out of town except you, and they shot you by mistake. Someone got nervous, or overzealous.” The last buckle was free and he parted the leather, beneath it was padding which was normal. He pulled out a dagger and cut a clear line down the center of the padding and pulled it open.

Standing out against his chest was the uniform of the monks. The bright yellow robe was stained red with blood. “It doesn’t get much more damning than this. This is why they were so clumsy in close quarters. Monks fight unarmed and unarmored. Despite their claim of being pacifists, I have traveled with warrior monks and they are no joke. I have seen them kill a man with a single palm strike. They train their bodies to be living weapons. However, when you weigh them down with armor and use all but certain weapons it completely destroys their ability to fight that way.”

He stood up and looked back at her. “Did the monks hire you, Angela? Please understand I have no intention of harming you or stopping you. I intend to chase this because I need more information. I need to know why they want whoever this person is dead. I need answers. Clearly, these monks are willing to kill to keep those answers sealed and they were confident that you would not care enough to seek them out.”

He paused and met her eyes. “I think we are both after the same thing here, will you work with me?” Unlike the monks there was no bride, no sacrificial lamb offered. Though if she needed to feed there was little doubt he would offer some of his essence to her. It was rather simple logic after all. He did just give her a big speech about alleviating suffering and hunger was suffering after all.
 
Angela had been around a long time. She was not surprised by many things these days. But when Strahan revealed the dead man wore a yellow monk robe, she was shocked. She never would have guessed. The paladin asked her if they had hired her. Angela thought about the code of honor for an Assassin: Rule 2) If you are ever captured in the process of completing a job, you accept death rather than reveal the identity of your employer. Rule 1) Once a job is accepted, you always follow it through. 3) No mercy towards targets, no matter what the circumstances. 4) An employer who betrays your identity, or double-crosses you in any way, revokes the contract by so doing.

The monks had double-crossed her. So rule 2) no longer applied. She could tell Strahan about the monks. But should she? If she did tell him, they would be traveling together, working together. If she did not, she might be able to get away from him. Be on her own again. Be totally alone again.

She knew what being on her own meant. She had been depressed back at the pub. Questioning her life, her purpose on the material plane. The fact that she had no soul… and that she would not be going to heaven or hell. She would just stop being.

Her piercing dark purple eyes looked at Strahan. He was a holy man, he knew about souls and the purpose of life. Traveling with him, might provide her answers. Plus she kind of like the idea of a paladin and a succubus traveling together. It was like the start of some joke… a paladin and a succubus walk into a bar…

“In the assassinate business keeping your employer a secret is important. However, since my employer broke the contract, by double crossing me, I will tell you who it was.” Angela explained. “The Monks hired me. Deacon Bhak Watty, of the order of Chosen Ones of Purity to be precise. My target is a man named Nicklas Linge. They told me he killed their Herald of the Heart, Loveleen” She told Strahan.

Angela turned her back to the Paladin, as she opened a pouch on her saddlebag.

“I understand we will be working together. I hope you are ready for that. I think I can trust you. The word of a paladin is… trustworthy. But I’m a demon and you should not/will not trust me. That may get one or both of us killed.” Angela said over her shoulder. Then she turned around holding a small scroll.

“The last known location of the killer and directions to the temple of Chosen Ones of Purity.” Angela explained as she handed him the small scroll. “I have an idea about developing more trust between us. Particularly for you with me. But let me refine the idea and we can discuss over our camp fire tonight” She suggested.
 
The paladin watched as the succubus weighed her options with a calculating mind. He was not surprised that she took her time and hesitated. Her kind were known to be quite intelligent and cunning, as well as quite skilled at manipulation even without their magical charms. Still she had defied so much of what made her people the norm, she had stopped taking lives, she had been banished to the prime, and she had taken up the sword rather than using her charms to defend herself. Assassination was a rather smart career path for her, a woman of her talents could get to targets normal assassin could never reach.

She seemed particularly troubled when he had displayed the garb of the monks beneath the leather armor. This confirmed for him that she was at least associated with them in some way, if not directly working for them. Still she had saved his life, he could sense her conflict, it was in the way she carried herself, the furrow in her brows. She was wrestling with a matter of conscience.

She gazed at him as if sizing him up and he simply returned the look calmly. He was no longer smiling, nor was he glaring, his look was neutral. He was not these monks, he was not trying to charm, trick, or bait her in any way. He had simply made a request and it was clear there was no obvious hook. If he had some motive other than information and a able bodied companion it was well hidden.

His listened to her speak and he nodded as if she confirmed what he already knew. She turned her back to him and opened her saddle bag. She pulled out a map and he looked it over. “Your information is better than mine. The monks have been so suspicious to us because they have managed to evade many divination spells from even our most powerful clerics. Even their lowest ranking monks have managed this. We cannot detect their intentions, we cannot accurately track their location. My map….” He reached behind him to pull out a scroll case that held his map and unfurled it “Only narrowed it down to this general area because our divination spells were so thrown off. Someone very powerful is hiding them. This is absolutely a trap.”

She spoke of the tenuious trust between them and he smiled at her. “I understand you have not had the best time trusting people or had people trust you in the past. I promise you that though I am a paladin my job is to seek out and destroy sources of suffering. You have told me your story and I have seen you with my own eyes. You have even saved my life and given me your aid in furthering the mission I was sent to complete. The woman I see before me may have come into the world as a demon, but I see someone who has suffered more than most. Ilmater shines his mercy on all those who suffer, regardless of origin Angela.”

He put his hand lightly on her shoulder, giving it a companionable squeeze. A brazen move for someone he just met and someone who just went on at length about trust and a lack thereof. He didn’t let the touch linger, instead he rolled up his map, replaced it and put it back in his pack. “I understand this will not be easy. I will wait for you to refine your idea and we may speak more of trust tonight.”
 
Angela was happy that Strahan had noticed her turn towards the “good” side. She was defined, in his eyes, by the good choices she had made. Not by her demon past. "There is hope for me yet!" she thought.

They packed up and headed out. The sun was close to setting but they were able to move south for an hour before having to stop and make camp. The weather improved as the clouds began to break up and there was a colorful sunset.

As Strahan got the fire going, Angela prepare some simple food. Seasoned jerky, cheese and bread.

“Looks like we will have better weather tomorrow.” Angela said about the clearing skies as she handed him a plate of food.

“Yes” Strahan agreed. Angela was a great cook and Strahan’s first bite confirmed it. The meal was simple, but very good. “This is very good” He told her.

“I’ve been around for 472 years… lots of time to practice.” Angela joked then she got more serious. “I also have learned a few things about trust and building trust over that time too. Trust between two people can be severely damaged by betrayals. Neither of us has betrayed each other, but most demons have a history of betraying people at some point. So normally, we’d travel together for months and after that time with no betrayals, we’d start to trust each other more.

The problem is, we don’t have that kind of time. So I’m suggesting we accelerate the trust building process. To do that… we need the following: Honesty, Commitment, and Intimacy.” Angela explained. Strahan's eyes narrowed when Angela said intimacy.

“Let me explain” She said “For honesty, we need to be completely honest with each other. For commitment, we need to committed not to hurt or double cross each other. We put our assurances to the test. We become vulnerable, by sharing our true selves with each other. We share each other physically and emotionally and afterwards we both should feel safer with the other person.” Angela suggested.

“Both of us are taking a chance. You can disable me with your holy symbol and a Turn the Unholy pray. I can drain your life force with a kiss. Each of us must trust the other to have sex.” Angela said.

“I know this was not very romantic way to ask you to sleep with me. But I think it is necessary. Who knows, you might even like it? Want to give it a try?” Angela asked. Clearly hoping Strahan would say yes.
 
The ride was companionable. They didn’t talk much but the silence was not awkward either. He did not find her company to be uneasy like some others might, just as he said to her there was trust. He sometimes rode ahead to scout a little ways, completely exposing himself to her, or rode next to her on the path well within striking distance of her deadly weapons, completely at ease.

When the camp was settled he started a small fire and she began cooking their meager meal. He was surprised when he tasted what she had prepared, it was much better than he suspected. He chuckled at her reply to his surprise. “Well I suppose so.”

She quickly turned serious and he listened intently. At first she was making logical sense, and then she mentioned intimacy. His brows rose rather high and he shifted. His eyes narrowed slightly, he did not like where this conversation was heading.

He did not interrupt her. He promised he would hear her out and so he listened, his eyes relaxed and he looked at her with an unreadable expression for a long moment of silence as if he was carefully choosing his thoughts. Then he stood and walked over toward her to sit next to her. He pulled off the mailed gauntlet that covered his hand and reached out to take hers. He watched his strong, thick fingers lace with hers, then he met her eyes.

“Honesty is simple. You have been kind to me, more than that I feel your loneliness, your ache. Even if it was not part of my faith I would be here next to you Angela. You deserve a chance to have a companion just as everyone else does. You deserve to have your trust rewarded. You do not deserve betrayal and heartbreak.”

“Commitment.” He squeezed her hand, then removed it for a moment. He pulled a dagger from his belt and took the blade to the palm of his hand, dragging it over his skin until the blade bit into the flesh. In the firelight Angela noticed for the first time the holy symbol on his chest plate was an eerie match for what he has just done, the bleeding hands covered in bandages. “I swear on my honor that I will never harm you intentionally Angela Bloodgem. I will do everything in my power to protect your life, even at the cost of my own.”

A small flash of light and the wound closed, he wiped the blood away on his tunic and took her hand again. “If I break this vow I will lose all my powers as a paladin. I made this vow not just to you, but to Ilmater.”

He took a deep breath and looked into her eyes. “I would be lying if I did not say I found you desirable and beautiful. I normally do not share myself with those I do not have a deep emotional bond with.” She looked disappointed, but he did not stop there. Leaning forward he captured her lips with his, kissing her tenderly. He whispered to her “I was not saying no, just explaining. Oh, and you will need your strength for the fight ahead. I offer some of my life force freely. I doubt rations does much to satisfy your actual hunger. Want to help me out of this armor? It takes a while.”
 
Angela started to unbuckle Strahan’s breast plate. “I will make my vows now” she told him “I also vow to be completely honest with you. I’m committed not to hurt or double cross you. These statements I make truly and will forfeit my life if I break them.”

Angela removed the breasts plate and started to work on Strahan’s armored leggings. “and as far as life force is concerned. I thank you for the offer… but do you want to get me fat?” Angela asked. She stood up for a moment. “Look at me” she suggested as she took off her fur lined Gothic cloak. She was dressed in her corset, her big breasts pressing on the material, and a leather skirt. Her mid-drift was exposed. It was flat and sexy.

“I can’t maintain this sexy figure if I drain too many people! I sucked down two lives during the battle. That will satisfy me for two weeks or more.” She stated then she got close to him again. “Also, I took a vow not to hurt you.” She whispered and kissed him. She reached up and grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him to her lips. The kiss was filled with passion and lust. Strahan had no doubts in his mind as they kissed that Angela wanted him very badly. The kiss made Angela’s toes curl. As they broke apart both of them were breathing faster. Angela’s heart was pounding in her chest.

“That was some kiss” Angela complimented Strahan.

“Your mouth is a wonder!” He said back to her.

“My mouth can do more than just kiss your lips!” Angela said hinting at future pleasure for him. They finished removing his armor. She watched as Strahan finished undressed. For her, he had the prefect body… like a Roman or Greek statue. But besides his looks, he was self-confident, strong, intelligent, and sweet, all wrapped up in an amazing body. As his big cock came into view, Angela knew he was better than a Greek statue!

As his eyes came to look at her, a slow sexy smile graced Angela’s lips. She pulled off her corset and freed her big breasts. Her breasts were big, full, and heavy. Their movement, the way they jiggled and swayed controlled Starhan’s eyes. Angela took off her leather skirt. He watched and gasped as her naked beauty was displayed for him. Her body was something out of his wildest dreams. She was curvy and slim and oh so sexy.

As he moved to kiss her again, he could smell the clean scent of her perfume, her body's fragrance, and the heat of her arousal. He knew that their loving making would be like a white hot flame. They kissed again as his strong hands grabbed her breasts. His mouth slid over hers. He bit her soft full lips, and pushed his tongue inside her mouth.

Simultaneously she grabbed his sexy round ass with one hand and his massive erection with the other. She stroked his cock as he kissed her. She stroked his cock against her clit. Rubbed her clit with his rock hard dick, like it was a dildo for her use. One small push and his hard cock would enter into her warm, moist slit. But she wanted that cock to tease her clit. As they continued to kiss, she gasped and moaned in a fevered frenzy of passion.
 
She began to help him remove his armor as she made her vows and he could not help but feel the heat of arousal begin to build beneath the cold metal as she came closer. Even with his mental discipline and willpower having a succubus this close to him with a body like that had an effect on him. Her touch on his body wasn’t hurting either. Every time she touched his skin it seemed perfectly innocent, but despite her skill with a sword those hands were still delicate and sensual, her touch light and soft. It was driving him wild.

As she stood up and showed him her figure he barely managed to keep from staring with a slack jaw. He had not studied her very closely as a man studied a woman. He had not appreciated her curves, he had purposely avoided doing so. Now that they were literally going to be appreciating her curves he was shocked at just how perfect she was. He chuckled softly and shook his head. “No, I do not want you to get fat.” She closed the distance and spoke of her vow not to harm him. “I know, but if I offer myself to you to sustain you, then you are not harming me, no more than leaving scratch marks is harming me.” He returned before their lips met with intensity.

The kiss left him seeing stars.

She made a comment about just what her mouth might be used for in the future and he made a rumbling growl within his throat involuntarily before he could stop it. Finally, his armor was off and she could see him without any barriers. She seemed to appreciate what she saw.

She began to unveil herself to him and he could not take his eyes off of her. He had never seen perfection like her. As she moved his eyes were instantly drawn to her full breasts, giving him away as a breast man right away.

Once she was naked she settled down and they kissed intensely, his hand kneading her breast greedily as her hand stroked his throbbing cock. He growled against her lips as she began to tease her clit with his shaft, using his length to slide against as if he were a toy. He could feel her heat just beyond and it was driving him wild, maybe that was her intention, or maybe she was just trying to enjoy the stimulation.

He broke the kiss and grinned at her. He had changed. There was no malice, but something was certainly different. One of his hands drew upward and tangled into her hair as he spoke in a deep, sensual voice. “If you wanted to be teased Angela all you had to do was ask.” He said in a playful tone.” He gently tugged her head back with a handful of hair, trailing soft little lovers bites down her throat until he reached the hollow point. There he latched his lips onto her skin and sucked, bit, and nipped at her skin. His hand continued to knead her breast, then he took her nipple between his index finger and thumb and pinched it delicately. Just enough to wake up the nerve endings.

As she continued to tease her clit with his dick he shifted his hips as she rolled forward so that instead of sliding against her slit the head of his aching cock was instead aligned with her core ready to bury deep inside. Instead of sliding against her, he slid completely inside. Both of them gasped in shock at the sudden rush of pleasure. At the same time as he did that he tugged on her nipple again, this time more intently. Then he rolled away and went back to sliding his cock against her clit with a smile.
 
“Oh you pussy tease! FUCK ME… FUCK ME HARD” Angela gasped begging him to fuck her. He pinched her nipples making them get more “erect” in excitement. Angela moaned, but he did not fuck her. His huge cock just throbbed inside her as her excitement and frustration grew.

“You teasing bastard!! FUCK ME” Angela gasped. Her pussy lips clutched at his cock, but the naughty holy knight did not fuck her. “PLEASEEEE” she gasped.

His cock moved in her pussy. Slowly… as his cock stretched her pussy lips. Her pussy fluttered in tightness, squeezing his giant cock. Deep, then shallow, deep again, he was not going to hurry this even though Angela needed a good pounding. He kept looking at her big jugs shaking and gliding over her chest as he fucked her.

“I’m going to fuck the evil out of you” Strahan grunted as his cock went deeper. After a few minutes of the deep intense fucking, Angela was gasping and begging him to make her cum … but he would not let her. He rolled her over onto her hands and knees, and reached forward to palm her heavy hanging jugs while his rammed into her doggie style.

Angela had never been fucked this good before. The knight was a stud in the bedroom. WOW was he good. Her pussy was SO hungry, it flexed and gripped on his massive jamming meat. His balls repeatedly slapped against her wet vulva.

Strahan felt her tight walls begin to squeeze and contract around his shaft and he knew she was close. He saw a body wide spasm of pleasure roll across her like a wave. Her orgasm was huge, an explosion of ecstasy. Her body shook with the pleasure of it.

It was at this moment he saw something strange. Between her butt cheeks was a demon’s tail. It too was quivering. He looked up and saw her black bat wings fluttering as her orgasm continued to shake her body. There were small horns on her head! She gasped for breath as her orgasm twitched through her. It must have been such a powerful orgasm, she had lost control of her polymorph spell. He could now see her for who and what she really was!! She looked the same, only with wings, horns, and a tail.
 
Who would have ever thought he would be in this position? Teasing and sexually tormenting a succubus? The irony was too delicious to even comprehend. Yet here he was, cock buried deep inside of her, throbbing within her pussy and hearing her begging to fuck him with desperation. He pinched her nipple just to torment her further and loved the way she reacted to the playful torment.

She gripped him and pleaded like a wanton harlot, and her reward was to feel his cock pulse eagerly within her. He liked the delicious sound of her eager pleading apparently, but he still did not relent or give her what she needed. Not yet.

Finally he began to move his hips, alternating the way he penetrated her, a mixture of deep and shallow pumping thrusts. He could tell it was driving her insane, she never quite had time to adjust and fall into a single rhythm before it changed again. That was the idea, to constantly change the stimulation and keep her body guessing. She continued to flutter and grip him, it felt so deliciously sinful, and he loved it. He never imagined sex could feel so fucking good. Then again he had never been with a creature built for sex before.

He continued to pound her, feeling her eager body take everything he gave her, watching her full breasts move with the motion and loving the show; a bit too much actually. Her breasts kept drawing his eyes, he was in danger of losing control of himself and perhaps being the first to orgasm and that simply would not do at all. Those breasts were just far too fucking tempting! The thoughts they inspired in him were so delicious, so wicked, it was lucky she could not read his mind or she could have the key to the kingdom. Every wicked weakness and devilish desire was flooding through his mind in that very moment.

As he flipped her over he could tell she was really enjoying the new position. Her heavy breasts in his hands made him pulse hard and swell within her slick walls.

He felt something change inside of her. Her body shuddered and shook with pleasure and she clenched hard down upon his length. He could feel her climax rip through her body, he could hear her pleasure and it thrilled him.

What happened next was entirely unexpected. The sudden appearance of a tail, wings, and a horn took him by surprise, but he only ceased for a brief moment, then he let out a low, soft chuckle and took one hand from her supple breast to stroke the soft spine of one of her wings tenderly. His voice was a mixture of sensual amusement. “I take this to mean I did something right, that you lost control of your concealment? Your true form does not frighten me Angela. You are beautiful. You do not have to hide yourself from me.”

“As a matter of fact, I think I would rather you stay this way until we are done. I want you to know without a doubt that I accept all of you. How better to do that than to cum inside you without any masks?”

The knight turned her once more back to a missionary position so that he could lock eyes with hers, he wanted her to see the sincerity on his face. To show her that he was being honest and truthful. He did indeed find her beautiful, he accepted her for all that she was, and desired her all the same. His hips moved with a renewed passion as he sought out his own need, leaning down to kiss her lips roughly.
 
“Completely honest” Angela agreed. She had not been hiding her true self on purpose, she had just forgotten about her polymorph spell. But the gods… or more accurately Strahan’ skill at love making, had made her honest despite her oversight. His reaction was unexpected and warmed her heart.

She was looking forward to what was going to happen next. The Knight started to give her a really good pounding fuck. Angela’s pussy twitched in anticipation. His big cock felt amazing entering her and she was sure the blast of cum was going be even better. But she wanted to make his experience was amazing too.

She grinned evilly as she thought of an idea. Succubi had lots of tools to increase male pleasure. She moved her thin succubus tail to rub his big hanging balls. She tickled them as Strahan thrust forward. He banged her harder, and she moved her hips up to meet him.

“OHHHHH” was the shriek of intense joy from Angela as the massive cock reached places deep inside her. Her wings fluttering like mad as the cock really stretched her pussy. Succubi are magical. Their pussies can expand to take almost any size cock, but they did feel the difference. Strahan was all muscle, a massive mighty alpha male with a huge cock! He was not use to a pussy he could fuck all of his meat into. But she was designed to make male’s cum, so Strahan thrust his cock all the way to its base as Angela squeaked in pure joy.

Their pleasure was equal. Angela’s tail was now wrapped around his balls, squeezed them …teased them …begged them to squirt their cum. Her pussy slurped with each stroke, it was so sopping wet, but still so tight the knight could feel every quiver and pulse.

After 10 minutes of pure sexual ecstasy, of that huge cock sliding into her silky receptacle, Angela had another seismic orgasm. Her pussy tightened up on Strahan’s cock and gave it a bear hug. It was so tight it almost felt like she was trying to meld together with the knight, turn into one being. Her cries of passion unbelievable. It was like she hadn’t cum in years.

"Come inside me…I want to feel it…" Angela gasped.
 
She agreed to be completely honest with him and that made him smile down at her. A strange pause of affection in the midst of fiery passion, soon, however, passion reclaimed his actions.

Her evil grin had him wondering just what she was thinking, and soon he knew. Her tail began to stroke his swollen, cum filled balls. He let out a shocked, sharp gasp of surprise and pleasure as his body shuddered in bliss.

The sensations only made him pound her with a more ferocious intensity. He was no longer thinking about her comfort and how the intense pounding might hurt her. To his surprise, he never quite seemed to reach a point where she could take no more. She always seemed to be able to fit him like the perfect glove as if her sodden little pussy was made just for him. She was tight, so fucking tight! The sensation was so amazing and he could not get enough of it.

He started to pound into her without relent, growling in a low feral tone as his eyes burned with intensity. He stared into her violet eyes as he forced every inch into her tight velvet walls as she circled her tail around his swollen balls and milked them eagerly.

He felt the violence of her orgasm, felt her pleasure come so fiercely that she almost forced him out of her body. The pleasure from her release was so intense it almost pushed him over the edge right there. He could barely move, she was squeezing so tight around him, her silken sheath had suddenly become a vice.

Then she spoke, asking for him to offer up his essence in return. It seemed to be the trigger he had been waiting for. “Oh fuck Angela. FUCK!” Somehow he managed to drive deeper, their hips ground together with each bruising thrust. He was lost in the quest to find the release that was barely out of sight. One hand reaching out to knead her full breast in his hand and when he did his orgasm was almost instantaneous after that. His body tensed and the first wave of hot seed burst violently from his pulsating rod into her. Each wave came with urgency as he growled her name in pleasure through gasps of air and feeble attempts to pump deeper into her velvet walls.

He finally spent the last of his cum inside of her, gasping for air and seeing spots in front of his eyes from lack of oxygen. He circled his arms around her just beneath the membranes of her wings and put his head on her chest with a shuddering sigh. He quivered with random aftershocks of pleasure, she could feel him pulsing with them as he remained within her. “Fuck. That was an intense introduction.”
 
“You can say that again” Angela replied still trying to caught her breath. Both of them stayed like that for a while. His cock was still in her pussy, but finally she pulled his cock out and got up. She pulled the two bed rolls over and they both slid under the covers. She was next to him in bed.

Strahan held Angela tight, giving her a hug. “That was great!” she whispered to him.

“You too!!” He said back.

“I’m sure glad we did this. I can’t believe how good it felt.” Angela commented. Strahan gave her a curious look.

“I have been with other men… none felt as good as you.” Angela said but followed it up with “But don’t get a big head about, you weren’t that great!”

“Complete honesty?” Strahan reminded her.

“Shit… OK… CRAP… you really were that great. In 472 years, I have never had such a good fuck. I said that last part so you would not have something to hold over me. Sorry” Angela cooed. “This honesty stuff is hard” She added.

The Knight nodded in agreement.

Nevertheless, Angela was smiling to herself. This trip was turning out to be much better than she had thought. Back at The Pub of the Twin Ravens, she just knew this assignment which involved a church was going to go badly. Hired because she was evil to destroy a greater evil, it had “fucked up” assignment written all over it. But meeting Strahan had changed that all around. She was starting to enjoy this trip. It was something she had never done before, total honesty and trusting someone.

But what did it all mean? For Strahan, he probably scored points with his chosen god. Points for his soul so that he could reach heaven or wherever he wanted to go. But she had no soul. She did not score points so her acts and deeds were meaningless.

What was the point of being here? Why worry about good or evil acts? The whole equation that governed living beings made no sense for her. Yet she still did feel good about what she was doing. “Hope … There is hope for you yet!” she thought to herself.

“We’ll be entering more populated areas soon. I know you want me to remain a succubus… but my human form is just better… for obvious reasons. I hope that is ok with you” She asked him.
 
He could not help but chuckle at her words. She seemed quite flustered and she had given him quite a compliment. Reaching up to touch her face gently, staring into those violet eyes he captures her lips tenderly, though it only lasted a moment as he was still trying to catch his breath. “Complete honesty? That was the most amazing experience I have ever had. I admit I am not the sort to take lovers often. I usually stay very focused on my work. I have been told I am too focused on it. I’m thinking that might be right.” He flashed her a smile.

She began talking about the practicality of remaining as a succubus and he nodded softly. “Of course. I only meant when we were together. I just wanted to show you that I accepted you for who you were. You did not have to hide from me. Others will not be so accepting. There are plenty of blades with my name on them depending on what areas we enter too. A paladin’s head fetches a high price in certain areas. I would never endanger you simply because I enjoy looking at you.” He smiled as he ran his finger along the full curve of her breast, letting his eyes linger for a moment with a soft sigh.

“as much as I would love to spend the rest of the evening exploring our newfound trust. I think rest is important. Before we find rest, however, I want to give you something.” He looked around the chaos that once was his clothing and found his sword belt. He dragged it over and found a pouch, fishing out a small ring with a blood red gem, the ring made from platinum. He pressed it into her palm gently. “Don’t worry, not a proposal.” He grinned at her.

“I know you are more durable than a mortal, and you heal quickly, but if you ever feel that you are in a dangerous situation place this ring on your finger. I always wear the twin.” He held up his hand to show her one matching it glittered on his hand. “The range is not unlimited, but it is fairly far. Essentially any wounds that you take once the link is active half of the injury will be shared with me to lessen the severity of your injuries. You will see the gemstone glow as long as the link is active. The only reason the link would be severed is we are too far away, the ring is destroyed, or my death.”

He could already see her starting to form an argument. He pressed his finger to her lips and shook his head. “You are my partner now, and no this is not violating your vow to not harm me. I may not always be there to help you, we might get separated. This way even if we do I will always be by your side. Please do not argue with me.” Then he kissed her tenderly on the lips once more.

“Let's spend our time doing something much more productive, warming the bedroll. A few more years and I’ll be too old to sleep on the ground” He let out a soft laugh.
 
Angela wanted to argue with Strahan about the ring. But he had been pretty clear he wanted her to wear it. She looked at the ring as if it was some kind of magical poison. “I’ll probably catch on fire…” She grumbled to herself worry about it being a “holy” item. She slipped the ring on her finger but nothing happened.

“Thank you” she said to Strahan in a sincere voice. She changed back to her human form and they both curled up in their traveling bed. To her surprise, she was a sleep very quickly. In the morning, she woke up to find Strahan in the middle of packing away their items.

She got up and helped prepare a quick breakfast and soon they were both on the road. They were a contrasting pair. Strahan in shining armor on his impressive white, speckled war horse, Angela in gothic black, atop her black stallion “Dark feet”. As they traveled, Angela talked about the assignment.

“I’m sure you noticed that Nicklas Linge last location was Labyrinth of the Mad Elemental. That is a pretty dangerous place. If he really killed the Herald of the Heart… which I’m doubting now… why would he go there? You might get killed just finding a good place to hide. If Nicklas Linge did not kill the Herald of the Heart… why are they trying to frame him? And again, why send me to the Labyrinth to find him?” Angela asked Strahan.

“Unknowable. But have you considered maybe it is not about Nicklas Linge… but about the Labyrinth? Perhaps they need a succubus in the place for some arcane purpose?” Strahan suggested.

“I’m to be some kind of virgin sacrifice?” Angela asked, puzzled.

“Well, not a virgin… unless last night was a dream” Strahan chuckled

“Maybe they need a Paladin, who is “pure of thought” and all noble. They are called “Chosen Ones of Purity.”” Angela suggested back to him.

They reached Oar's Rest by early evening. The sun was still up as they saw the town below them. Oar’s Rest was a small but important town along a deep fjord. It was important town because it provided a major source of food, fish, for the surrounding areas. The town’s harbor was protected from the rough winter storms and thus held a large fishing fleet. The fishing boats were not large, holding between 3 to 5 men, but they were numerous. Besides the fishing industry, the town was also known for making excellent furniture. A strategic ferry crossing was located at the town as well.

Angela and Strahan rode their horses down steep mountain sides towards the picturesque town with its colorful houses and shops. The fjord had a beautiful emerald green color from melting glacier water providing a gorgeous backdrop for the town.

The small lush mountain pastures they past through were dotted with farms that produced high quality fruit, berries, lamb, and goat cheese. As they entered the town of Oar’s Rest the distinctive architecture of turrets, spires and beautiful ornamentation, like something from an elven town, could not be missed. The town was pulsating with activities and people.

“The ferry does not leave until the morning. There is a pub coming up with great food, nice music called “The Limping Salmon Bar” want to go there?” she asked Strahan
 
He chuckled softly as she mentioned that she would likely catch on fire. He simply shook his head in amusement and watched as she placed the ring on her finger. The magical ring slimmed down to fit her finger perfectly. The gemstone glittered brightly for a moment, then the light faded.

He smiled at the sincerity in her voice when she thanked him. “You are very welcome.” He watched her change back into her human form greedily observing her naked form, and then he slid into his bedroll and let sleep claim him. Despite being a light sleeper he slept soundly and deeply. That night he had vague impressions of a dream, dark black wings with a brilliant prismatic shield standing in front of them. Surrounding the image on all sides were threats of danger and darkness, but together the image managed to fight back each threat together. Just as he started to stir and the dream began to fade in the center of the shield blood began to run over the surface.

He started awake and shook away the fog of the dream state. Ilmater was speaking to him in dreams now. That did not happen often. He looked over at the sleeping succubus and smiled. He was glad that he had given her the ring last night. Now more than ever it was important that he took every step possible to preserve her life at any cost. When a God touched your shoulder and pointed you did not ignore it. He began dressing and putting on his armor, and then packing up the camp site. Nearly half way through his work he heard a sensual groan as his beautiful companion was in the midst of a languid stretch. He stopped to appreciate the sight, and then continued his work.

She started to cook a quick meal as he finished packing all but the materials she was cooking with. They shared their meal and then they were on the road.

The conversation led to peculiar thoughts as he took in the sight of the beautiful sleepy fishing village. In another life, he could picture himself living in a place like this with a lovely wife and a small army of children. Such a fate was not to be his, instead he made his way down toward the village as Angela suggested heading to the pub. He nodded his head with a smile. “Sure, beats sleeping on the ground. Besides you can relax and won’t have to be subjected to my cooking.” He joked playfully. Though he hadn’t had over five human lifetimes to perfect the art of cooking, he wasn’t bad at it either.

They made their way toward the inn and Strahan paused as they walked around the stables. He stiffened visibly. His eyes took on the same white glow that Angela had seen when he first met her as he scanned the area. He focused on the inside of the inn for a long moment then he clutched his head and seemed to lose his balance, stumbling into a post of the stable hard, smashing his shoulder. The spell vanished from his eyes. He was breathing hard, almost like he had been punched in the stomach with a full lung of air. Recovering he made sure to stable her horse next to his. Upon closer inspection of his horse one would notice a keen intelligence in the animal’s eyes. It may be no normal warhorse.

His voice was weaker than normal, as if he were fighting back waves of nausea. “It may be nothing, but be on your guard. There is an extremely potent evil presence inside the inn. Could be a powerful cleric, could be a devil in hiding. Whatever it is, it is stronger than I am.” He looked like hell warmed over. He was squinting to keep the sun out of his eyes. He placed his helmet over his face to help hide his completion. When he noticed the concern on her face he waved it off. “I’ll be okay, it will fade in a moment. The more immediate problem is if they decide they want my head as a prize all of the people inside will be in danger. Such a potent evil may not care about innocent casualties. If he decides to attack me, I will try to lure him away from the inn. Use whatever means you need to use to get these people to safety. He could be a necromancer, or a Pit Fiend for all we know. I won’t be able to stand against him long if that is the case, you won’t have much time to evacuate these people.”

He smiled grimly. "Of course we could get lucky and nothing could happen at all."
 
Angela headed over to Strahan. She was worried about him.

“Are you SURE you are ok?” She asked him. He nodded his head and added a smile.

“I have been thinking” Angela said “If there is evil inside The Limping Salmon, there is no reason we need to eat there. We’ll pick another place.” She told him.

“What about the people inside?” He asked gesturing towards the pub.

“Screw them” Angela countered, but she knew that was not the right thing to say to a Paladin. She sighed, being good was hard. “I hope you are wrong about there being evil inside.”

“Me too” Strahan agreed.

They walked over to The Limping Salmon. There was a nice sign above the door which read “Welcome! Good Food! Warm Beds! Tasty Rumors!” They entered the dinning area which was an upscale hall with numerous large tables, a fireplace on the western wall, and a lifted stage to the east. The place was dimly lit with candles at each table and some larger candle wall sconces. The lighting gave the hall a warm, romantic feel.

There was a band playing quietly on the stage. The floor was made of polished wood and the walls were covered in tapestries which depict various exploits of local heroes and their adventures.

The place was filled to 50 percent capacity. A long bar stretched along the back wall with a rather cheerful man with a pot belly mixing drinks. The smell of roasting meat and spices drifted in from the kitchen behind the bar.

Angela and Strahan grabbed a table in the corner away from most of the people. Their backs to the wall. Better to see any evil coming. A waitress came over to them soon after they were seated. “A room for the two of us for the night, a bottle of Wine, the Carrot and Mushroom Soup, Honey Bread, and the Smoked Boar for dinner” Angela declared quickly. She slid 4 silver pieces to the waitress to pay for the room, her meal, and Strahan’s meal.

While Strahan was still deciding what to eat, Angela asked the waitress. “Have you seen anything usual tonight?”

“The baron dined with us! It was quite an honor.” The waitress replied in excitement.

“Baron Swinehead?” Angela asked for clarification.

“Yes, my goodwife.” The waitress answered.

Baron Swinehead had been helped into power when the people rose up and removed the previous baron a year ago. Baron Swinehead has done a good job, as the new ruler, and the lands had prospered. The only issue Angela had with the man was his awkward last name. She had never seen him, but she figured he was pretty ugly with a last name like that.

“Ahhh, we are not… married” Angela corrected the waitress as she pointed to herself and Strahan. “Just sharing a room tonight” she added.
 
Back
Top