Uk register/ love the uk

Very rarely get snow in the SouthWest, and looks like more rain tomorrow.

Good thing really though, looking at the snow in the Midlands and North tomorrow a few people might end up stuck at work. Can't say I'd enjoy that myself.
 
no snow here as yet :) 32 female from surrey, looking for other gorgeous ladies to play with xx :kiss:
 
brrrrrrrr

its cold here in Essex, snowed yesterday and a little in the early hours but nothing too bad xxx Hi AmberLouise xxxxxx
 
I am 27 male & from Greater London (Havering) and looking for a bit of fun...IF the right girl came along ;-)
 
Male, 41ish, 42-42-42, Bald, GSOH, is kind to animals and likes pizza

Weather report from west London - cold and dark, no sign of snow. Current temperature - 0 degrees C

This is the weather forum isn't it?
 
As much as snow look very picturesque on the ground. I don't particularly driving on it or in it. Nor Do I like scrapping the ice of the car at 05:00 in the morning.
 
As much as snow look very picturesque on the ground. I don't particularly driving on it or in it. Nor Do I like scrapping the ice of the car at 05:00 in the morning.

This :)

I dont know why people want it to snow. Yeah sure, if we actually had decent snow but we rarely do. So it means one or two days of fun and then a week of ice. Crutches are fun for about 10 minutes!

It was fun to watch my cat be confused by the snow tho :)
 
It looks nice when it's coming down and freshly settled but it just causes so much grief because we as a nation cannot handle any amount of snow.

Roads, trains and airports grind to a halt after a dusting of the stuff.

I nearly wrote my (then) brand new car off two years ago in the heavy snow we had thanks to sheet ice on a hill and I don't ever want a repeat of that.

Thought I'd been misdirected to the Met. Office forums for a second :D
 
It looks nice when it's coming down and freshly settled but it just causes so much grief because we as a nation cannot handle any amount of snow.

Roads, trains and airports grind to a halt after a dusting of the stuff.

I nearly wrote my (then) brand new car off two years ago in the heavy snow we had thanks to sheet ice on a hill and I don't ever want a repeat of that.

Thought I'd been misdirected to the Met. Office forums for a second :D

We're Brits - it's what we do best :D
 
What complain about the weather? Too Hot, Too Cold, Too Dry, Too Damp etc..

plus of course our seasons

Warmish and Wet Season (aka Spring)
Warm and Wet Season (aka Summer)
Cool and Wet Season (aka Autumn)
Cold and Wet Season (aka Winter)
 
We don't have defined seasons any more, just differing levels of floods and misery :rolleyes:

Even when it does get hot, our green and pleasant land makes it too humid for most.
 
We have the best weather in the world, no need to worry about hurricanes, loads of snow, tornadoes, stifling heat etc etc. Maybe parts of France have nicer weather, but the problem with that is that it's part of France and full of the French.

As the Norwegians say 'There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing'.
 
True the UK as a rule doesn't suffer from the extreme's of what nature can do. But remember we can et hurricane force winds, we do get tornadoes (and when you do number vs size the UK ranks highly) though not as devasting as the ones in the US. We can get stifling heat, it may not get as a high as other parts of the world, but stifiling heat is realtive to your average temp.
 
Hope everyone is having a good evening. I suspect most Brits will be going to bed now...hopefully with their dirty minded dreams fulfilled

Just wanted to pop in and say hi x
 
Back
Top