New and curious

My thoughts

Lucy, if I was in that pool with you, I'd swim up to the end of it, reach up past your legs and pull off your bikini bottoms. Then I'd slide you down your floatie raft so your legs were over my shoulders and I'd kiss my way up your thighs to your pussy and give you a good tongue lashing until you were cumming so hard you'd find it difficult to stay on the raft... and that's just for starters!
 
All I can say is your pics are sexy. Personally I think you have no worries and can't wait to see more.
 
I have thoughts and fantasies too. Are yours about me?

attachment.php


Letting you know what a Sweet ass ... you have Lucy and how I'd enjoy Licking and pleasing You in many pervse ways :devil: :kiss::rose::kiss:
 
You've noticed?

OHHH I love all the fantasy talk about me. Is anyone going to share those thoughts with me or just make me wonder? I'm not sure what to post next, but I may tonight.

So you have finally noticed that we're looking?

So are you now walking along and wondering who is looking? Its me. No, I'm not staring and neither am I shy. I'm watching and wondering.

attachment.php


As I mentioned, lovely feet. The color of your toe nails is very appealing. I enjoy little details and that is why I am wondering about your neck, waist, the small of your back and your inner thighs.

See me now? I'm just behind you. Yes, that's me the one that's smiling and has a naughty glint in his eye
 
A litte story Lucy

After seeing you walking down the beach .. I couldn't help but imagine that Sweet Lady in the Black 2 piece ;)

attachment.php


With such a Tight ass and wonderful Figure ... all I could think about was untieing that top and those Perky Nipples as my cock sprung Rock hard and suckling my way to Heaven ... Removing your bottoms I wanted to taste You as well :devil: To see if you tasted as good as you looked ...
 
Well I suppose I could post a few more. Would you prefer Jeans or bikini?
 
More Pics, Please

Well I suppose I could post a few more. Would you prefer Jeans or bikini?

We want to see more of you in whatever condition of dress of undress you are comfortable with. Posting here is a process like getting into a cold swimming pool. A little at a time until you are comfortable. Despite our panting and carrying on, we ARE a patient bunch because patience pays off! :heart::rose::rose::rose:
 
I guess you want bikini pics....

Is one front and one back veiw good? I'm curious how you will like these...please be kind.
 
Last edited:
Hi all. I'm really new to this and not sure how to start. I'm curious as to what the men on this board think about a mature woman like me. I'm not young and sexy like so many of the woman posting here. However I find it thrilling to consider posting a pic or two and have you see me. Should I?
Please clear your PM's and I will tell you a story.
 
I suppose one wouldn't hurt, but my butt is not what you think or at least the way you are discribing it. You are all so nice about it. How about another rear shot and a few from the front with bikini for now. I just don't know if I'm ready for no bottoms?? These really shows off my flab I think. Not young any more. Please be honest.

Stop it! You look fantastic. Just imagine how many women wish they had your body. Now, multiply that by a thousand and you will have some idea of how many men wish they had your body...LOL
 
I have thoughts and fantasies too. Are yours about me?

They will be tonight. Damn, girl, you are going to consume my dreams. I can't help but wonder what is under that bikini top. From here, it looks like my idea of perfection.
 
Last edited:
They are small but I understand that some men prefer smaller breasted woman....

They will be tonight. Damn, girl, you are going to consume my dreams. I can't help but wonder what is under that bikini top. From here, it looks like my idea of perfection.
 
Because you like my top..

heres another view
 
Last edited:
Size is not the issue

They are small but I understand that some men prefer smaller breasted woman....

Rather your self-confidence and attitude. That's why I'm digging on your photos.

attachment.php


I think you'd be a lot of fun to be with. Any photos of your smile? Naughty glint in your eyes?
 
Back
Top