How do white people REALLY feel about becoming minorities ?

Nothing lasts forever...especially racist empires. Get used to it.
 
I think racists are fools. I'll be honest, I am prejudiced against assholes. Now, I ask you, King Samir Shabazz, how do you feel about him? If you don't know who he is, Google him and get up to speed.





Brockton, Massachusetts.

A town built by Dutch and Irish immigrants. Once one of America's biggest shoemakers. Used to be all-white until the 1960s.


In 1999, the population of Brockton was seventy four percent white.


In 2009, whites are 47 percent of the population. Blacks are the biggest minority group, followed by Asians, Hispanics and Cape Verdeans, a unique brood of people of African and Portuguese descent.


Atlanta, Georgia. Once the hub of white supremacy and white southern power. Now it's 56 percent black. and the mayor of the city is black, as are many prominent politicians and businessmen.


Detroit, Michigan. A black enclave in a white state.

Savannah, Georgia. A black enclave in a state full of white supremacists. Blacks now outnumber whites in this big southern city.


Hispanics outnumber whites in the states of Texas and California.



How do white men and white women feel about becoming minorities in the world of tomorrow ?

The offspring of interracial couples tend to identify with ethnic minority communities because white men and white women see these "half-breeds" as "not truly white."

Multi-ethnic individuals are the fastest growing community in America.

Also, another question.


Why is racism solely blamed on the shoulders of white men ?

White women now outnumber white males in white supremacy, neo-nazi and skinhead groups.

Racism has been a part of the Feminist agenda for decades, promoting white female supremacy as opposed to TRUE equality of women of all races.


Speak the truth, please.
 
I think racists are fools. I'll be honest, I am prejudiced against assholes. Now, I ask you, King Samir Shabazz, how do you feel about him? If you don't know who he is, Google him and get up to speed.

There's no such thing as "racism." The word was invented by Lenin and the Bolsheviks.

Nothin' wrong with racial pride though.
 
I think white people's knee jerk support for racist white cops who shoot unarmed black men is part of their response to the fact that people of color are becoming the majority in every locale in America. Fear leads to hate, after all. Doesn't matter. Won't stop their downfall. Islam is taking over Europe, one white female convert at a time. Visit London, UK, sometime, if you don't believe me. :D
 
Back
Top