NOKO Trump Meeting Cancelled

WoundedBrain sticks up for his mouth piece, being too much of a coward to use those words himself.

Hiding behind the words of others is a long-standing RWCJ tradition here.

It gives them "plausible deniability" when they get called out...

"I never said that!"
"I never commented on that!"
"I was only....PASSING IT ALONG!"​

#DuckNCover

I see I hit a nerve

Here, have some socks. Now go masturbate in the corner QUIETLY.

socks-lying-picture-id176897516

So now HisArpy and busybody are reduced to attacking the left with laundry.

I suppose next they'll be posting grumpy cats.

No, I'm not giving you spankbank fodder you disgusting piece of shit.

You seem to have demonstrated a special knowledge, enough to have instant recognition of said type of communication. All I wanted to know is if you really wore panties yourself, like I always suspected.:D

You seem to have demonstrated a special knowledge, enough to have instant recognition of said type of communication. All I wanted to know is if you really wore panties yourself, like I always suspected.:D

Well, in his defense, they are very manly since they are cammo...

~~ ducks and runs ~~​

Again with the laundry. You guys are obsessed.

Must be a real bitch to get kicked around by a man in panties, huh? I reported you for your proclivities towards young girls you disgusting piece of shit.

Back