New around Campus ** PM Interest **

X

xTerrax

Guest
** OOC ***

This story, along with its characters and events, are entirely fictional!

I'm looking for a dominant writer who is interested in writing this long, detailed cheating story with me. There will be lots of build up but I guarantee that the pay off will be worth it.

Whether you're a guy or a gal, what I'm looking for the most is for my co-writer to write a manipulative, pervy kind of character. He (or even she) will twist and manipulate people into getting what they want. If this sounds like something you'd be into, please send me a PM. Thank you.



My character

FNbKs5B.jpg

Katie Jackson is an eighteen year old college freshman. Originally from St Paul, Minnesota she went to college in Florida. Not alone mind you, but with her boyfriend (Bryan) and best friend (Lily). All three swear to spend as much time with each other, despite being in completely different majors.

The young woman quickly finds herself the center of attention around campus, mainly because of her body - especially due to her bust. Despite the size of her breasts being a mystery to everyone, it's clear that they're huge; especially with them always threatening to pop a button on a blouse and stretching the fabric of her clothes.

Despite her appearance, Katie is actually incredibly innocent and naive. Although some are hoping to change that.



-

** Story **
The Tampa Bay area looked like a slice of heaven, at least to the three friends who arrived by van. The road trip, which sounded amazing at the time, was an exhausting experience - after all, the distance from Saint Paul (their home) to Florida was not for the faint of heart. Of course, they probably could have taken a flight, but the adrenaline rush of starting college was enough that the trio felt like they were invincible. In this van was Katie, Bryan and Lily. Three high school friends, each accepted into the private college called Eastern Hill University. From the second that they stepped out of the vehicle, the heat hit them hard. On average, the temperature in Tampa is higher than in their home state of Minnesota, but this year, a particularly bad heat wave was expected to last until late October. Boxes stacked in the trunk of the car, the three friends began by opening the trunk and unenthusiastically began planning their way inside their respective residence buildings.

Bryan held Katie close, his jealousy already seeping through as gazes fell on them - or rather, his girlfriend. With the two close together, many guys on campus knew that she was off-limits. But for those who were ambitious, they already saw opportunity.

..

Day 1: First Day on Campus

Katie's POV
--​

The way to Eastern Hill university was a real pain. Lily wanted to take a picture almost every hour and Bryan was just so tired from the driving. We made a few pit stops along the way, even sleeping at some beat up motel along the way. I honestly couldn't sleep that night! We all went to separate rooms, so I found myself alone just staring at the door, half-expecting for some serial killer to burst in and get me! So I got maybe four hours of sleep during our 30 something hour journey to Florida. So, this road trip really wasn't what I envisioned in my head! But the sleep in my dorm room was really nice, and I must have gotten up at around 1 PM. That's when I met Lucy - my roommate, who looked super puzzled when she saw me.


"Oh, so you're Katie!"
Lucy said when she first saw me go out of my room, rubbing my eyes. It took my a little bit to register what was going on, before I snapped out of it and answered:

"Right! I'm sorry, I'm Katie. Nice to meet you!"

After giving her a quick hug, I stepped back and saw that her gaze was sort of away. As in she was looking someplace else. Again, keep in mind that I was half-sleep and only did it click after a few minutes afterwards that her gaze was fixated below my neck and on my boobs, stretching out my black tank top. My cross diving in between my cleavage.

Oh right...

So if there's one thing you would notice about me, it would probably be my body. For one, I have that tall body that most girls I've met are envious of. At 5'9", my legs look much longer and it makes me stand out more. My blonde hair and hazel eyes help too, along with my cute bubble butt. Most of all though, my boobs are what attracts the most attention. I hate to say it too, on account that I've always felt a bit iffy about their size. Sure, most guys practically drool over me but there was only one man for me, so what was the point?

"Oh, sorry. I think I spaced out for a second there." Lucy said, trying to save face. "So, where is all your stuff?"

"A lot of is still in my boyfriend's car. I was planning on getting it a bit later."


"Why later? Let's get it out of the way now."

Well, it was a good thing that Bryan handed me a copy of his van's keys. Because Lucy already proved to be pretty pushy, guiding me down from the dorms, towards the parking lot. Already telling me about the places to go and the people to talk to, asking me about my major...really, the works. I suppose that I was pretty freaking lucky - she seemed like such a great person already!

But the some of the boxes, especially my books, seemed so heavy that Lucy and I struggled to pulled them out of the van. It was when we got to a tightly sealed box of mine - the one with my desktop inside - that we both gave up and I said:

"Uh...we might need more help, let me just get Bryan..."

But he wasn't responding to my texts. If I had to guess, I would say that he was out cold from our crazy drive.

"Hey." a voice called out to us "Need some help?"
 
Back
Top