My Shady Goods

I had a request for a different perspective. This is what I came up with...

attachment.php
[|]

Cheers

Definitely like that perspective. I feel like I've just opened the door to your bedroom and found you sleeping. And you have moved over just enough for me to envision crawling into bed beside you. Such a great shot of such a great looking guy.

I turned the handle and what a lovely surprise.:)

Any time you want to find me just turn the handle. You know how to turn the handle right?

Just take a firm grip of the long straight piece and twist a little. ;)

Cheers

Man! I had a nice reply written, my phone slipped I hit something on the screen and *poof* all gone.

I have never in my life seen eyes that color. They look almost turquoise. So amazing and beautiful...:rose::kiss:

Thanks NHW:rose:

I wish they were that color all the time but sadly they're a more mundane hazel. I put a link on the initial post to my contribution to the eye thread. Not sure why the filter made them pop like that but then again the picture they came from edited up really nicely.

Definitely like that perspective. I feel like I've just opened the door to your bedroom and found you sleeping. And you have moved over just enough for me to envision crawling into bed beside you. Such a great shot of such a great looking guy.

Well I fully support that idea and I'll make all the room you need! Nothing like snuggling up to another soft warm body (I've visited your thread enough to know that you're soft in all the right places and firm in the other's :devil:). You wanna be the front spoon or the back? Did you actually open the door and claim your prize?

Cheers

Last edited:
Gawd that's a great shot, mmmpfff! :devil:

Thanks Tali :kiss:

I wish I could take the credit but really it belongs to one of the other ladies. Her vision my effort.

Mmmpfff is such a distinctive sound. Makes me think of...never mind. :devil:

Cheers

Greetings,

Working on a request that is proving to be more than a little vexing so instead this...

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here.​

Cheers

Last edited:
I continue to struggle with some photos but someone thought you might enjoy another of my shower pics.

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here (Destroyed the door to Shower 16 - Full).​

Cheers

Last edited:
The Requests Make this Easy

Sometimes completing the request takes a bit of work (completing the best things often does ;)) but being handed an idea takes a lot of the work off my plate.

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here (Destroyed the door to Bed Tease Redux - Full).​

I move in a few days so the scenery will change just a bit. I get a bigger room with a different layout and a bigger shower. There might be minor break while I find the new spots to hang my camera "mounts" but it will be short term at most.

Cheers

Last edited:
Sometimes completing the request takes a bit of work (completing the best things often does ;)) but being handed an idea takes a lot of the work off my plate.

attachment.php
[|]

I move in a few days so the scenery will change just a bit. I get a bigger room with a different layout and a bigger shower. There might be minor break while I find the new spots to hang my camera "mounts" but it will be short term at most.

Cheers
The temptation to move that sheet a little further south has my hands twitching :devil:

attachment.php
[|]

Cheers

It was worth the effort.:)
Really great pics get the thought process rolling.

It was worth the effort.:)
Really great pics get the thought process rolling.

Thanks Icy :rose: Funny how so simple shot was such a pain to recreate.

And what thought process is that? Omega shared some of hers (see above) but I'm curious to hear where your mind drifted. ;) Oh wait, that's presumptive of me. I assumed you meant it was a really great pic. Wouldn't want to make an ass out of Um and Ed.

Then I guess I should be looking through the door :devil: ;)

Just need a key and the kingdom is yours. I am the Gatekeeper, are you the Key Master?

Cheers

Thanks Icy :rose: Funny how so simple shot was such a pain to recreate.

And what thought process is that? Omega shared some of hers (see above) but I'm curious to hear where your mind drifted. ;) Oh wait, that's presumptive of me. I assumed you meant it was a really great pic. Wouldn't want to make an ass out of Um and Ed.

Cheers

I'm sorry it was a pain to recreate. But well worth it.

It's a great pic! That's what I meant. Lol

I'm sorry it was a pain to recreate. But well worth it.

It's a great pic! That's what I meant. Lol

Well art is all about the suffering right? Either before, during or after? I was just surprised how hard it was to recreate an angle. I deleted literally dozens of images before I got it close enough to right.

Bent coat hanger for the win!

Validation makes it all worthwhile. And really, what better way could I spend another night by myself?

Cheers

Last edited:
Man! I had a nice reply written, my phone slipped I hit something on the screen and *poof* all gone.

Thanks NHW:rose:

I wish they were that color all the time but sadly they're a more mundane hazel. I put a link on the initial post to my contribution to the eye thread. Not sure why the filter made them pop like that but then again the picture they came from edited up really nicely.

Well I fully support that idea and I'll make all the room you need! Nothing like snuggling up to another soft warm body (I've visited your thread enough to know that you're soft in all the right places and firm in the other's :devil:). You wanna be the front spoon or the back? Did you actually open the door and claim your prize?

Cheers

I am color deficant so maybe it's that but the color of your eyes in that link looks the same. Just really amazing...

I want to be the little spoon please. I like my ass to rub against certain places and big hands to cup others...:devil:

I am color deficant so maybe it's that but the color of your eyes in that link looks the same. Just really amazing...

I want to be the little spoon please. I like my ass to rub against certain places and big hands to cup others...:devil:

Thanks. :kiss: :eek:

Sounds good to me. I can provide places to rub but not big hands. I'll just have to move mine around a lot to cover the same area. ;) :devil:

Cheers

I love catching up here..especially before class. :devil: Such fun thoughts going through my head :D so glad you started your own thread!

Thanks Kitty :rose:

I'm pretty sure PMs exist primarily for those thoughts :devil: and I'm surprisingly glad I started it too.

Cheers

Normally I'd try to write something witty but I have a long day ahead on a little sleep. So no wit but here's a picture.

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here (Destroyed the door to Just Me (Corrected for Light)).​

Cheers

Last edited:

attachment.php
[|]

Cheers

That is a GREAT pic!!!

:rose:

Back