Because Big Sister Says So!

Desperate Demands


Finally free from Casey’s grip, Marie ran naked up the stairs, through the door, and into the family room. She’d heard Cathy tell Casey that she’d lock the camera in her car. Marie threw open the door to the garage. Cathy stood there, smirking at her, holding a gym bag instead of her camera.

“Where’s that camera?” Marie screamed at her. “Give it to me now!”

 
Marie arced back her left leg and kicked the underside of Casey’s right wrist, connecting with the tendons and median nerve. This caused Casey's right hand to snap open, freeing Marie's right ankle. Casey slid down the bottom two steps as Marie escaped up the stairs.

Now in his jeans, but still barefoot and bare-chested, Gus walked over to Casey sprawled at the bottom of the stairs.

"Are you alright?" he asked as he offered her his hand.
 
Getting Closer


"Are you alright?" Gus, now in his jeans, but still barefoot and bare-chested, asked as he offered Casey his hand. It touched her heart that he thought of her first, rather than his own predicament, which she had helped engineer. That gentlemanly way of his had played a major part in her falling in love with him.

She let him help her to her feet. They stood rather close as a result. She wanted to kiss him then, but knew better than to hurry things. She would count on Cathy to control the pace.

"I'm sorry about what's going to happen now," Casey admitted. "I'm just hoping that you're actually going to like it and, in the end, be happy about it."

 
“Where’s that camera?” Marie screamed at her. “Give it to me now!”

“It's in my car,” Cathy replied with a smirk, hooking her thumb over her shoulder. “You're welcome to it if you can get inside.”
 

"I'm sorry about what's going to happen now," Casey said. "I'm just hoping that you're actually going to like it and, in the end, be happy about it."


“Where’s that camera?” Marie's screamed upstairs, surely at Cathy. “Give it to me now!”

Gus's brow furrowed as he studied the odd expression on Casey's face.

“What's going on, Case?” he asked, using the shorter, familiar version of her nickname. “What's with the camera?”

 
Desperate Despair



“It’s in my car,” Cathy smirked, hooking her thumb over her shoulder to idicate where she’d put the camera. “You're welcome to it if you can get inside.”

Forgetting her nudity, Marie pushed past her sister and spied the camera in full view in the middle of the back seat of Cathy’s Audi. She tried the door handle, though not at all surprised to find it locked. She despaired, and leaned her head forward until her brow rested against the cool tempered glass of the window and sighed.

“What do you plan to do with those pictures?” she whispered. “Why are you doing this to me?”

 
Origins

Marie, totally nude, stood next to Cathy's car, her hands and forehead pressed against the side window. She had realistically given up most, if not all, hope of recovering the camera inside.

“What do you plan to do with those pictures?” Marie asked softly. “Why are you doing this to me?”

“I hope to need to do nothing with them,” Cathy replied enigmatically. Having this control over Marie already made her feel warm and damp between her thighs. Of the four girls in the family, Cathy and her three sisters, all accomplished overachievers, Marie had always achieved the most. Marie got the best grades, won the biggest trophies, and now had first found love. She did not realized how this irked Cathy and tortured Casey.

Marie did not realize that Casey had fallen in love with Gus, perhaps even before Marie herself had. They had all attended high school together and belonged to several of the same clubs. At first just three friends, Gus had changed the dynamic by asking out Marie, of course, even though most considered Casey the prettier of the two.

Likewise, Marie did not know of Cathy’s own sexual awakening over her past few years at college. Casey also knew almost nothing about it. Soon, they would both learn her most private desires because Casey came to Cathy last summer crying over how Marie’s relationship with Gus made her miserable. From that, Cathy launched the plan they had just initiated by snapping those three photos of Marie and Gus naked, making love.

“Really, Marie,” Cathy continued. “No one will ever see those photos as long as, from now on, you and Gus do exactly as I say.”
 
Wants and Needs


“What's going on, Case?” Gus asked, using the shorter, familiar version of her nickname. She loved it when he called her that. No one else did. It felt so intimate. “What's with the camera?”

“There are so many things I want... I need to tell you,” she replied, subconsciously running her gaze over his flat stomach, muscular chest, broad shoulders, and up into his bright blue eyes. His fit and trim body reflected that he worked at his father's lumber yard during the summer and swam year round. His intelligent and caring eyes, however, affected her the most. She did not want him getting mad about this; she needed him to love her. She therefore avoided his questions. “Truthfully, though, this was all pretty much Cathy's idea. I think it's best if we wait and let her explain.”

 
Desperately Vulnerable



“Really, Marie,” Cathy spoke with calm rationality in this crazy situation. “No one will ever see those photos as long as, from now on, you and Gus do exactly as I say.”

Something about the predatory look in her sister’s eyes made Marie feel totally vulnerable. She shivered, reminding her that she stood naked in the cold garage. She folded her arms over her breasts before she spoke, having no idea what her sister had in mind, but fearing it none the less.

“What is it you want us to do?”


 
Demands

“No one will ever see those photos,” Cathy explained. “As long as, from now on, you and Gus do exactly as I say.”

Marie looked so deliciously vulnerable now, the cool air of the garage crinkling her areolas into tight, dark pink knots. She shivered, crossed her arms over her breasts, and asked, “What is it you want us to do?”

"I planned to tell you both together, but I can't wait to see your reaction," Cathy smirked. "What I want you and Gus to do, unless you want me to show those pictures to Mom and Dad,...."

Cathy paused for effect and instinctively licked her lips. She had spent the last several months formulating this plan, and imagining its satisfactory implementation. "I want you and Gus to become my and Casey's sex slaves."
 
Last edited:
Desperately Hopeful



Cathy licked her lips. “I want you and Gus to become my and Casey's sex slaves.”

“WHAT?!” Marie yelled, a natural reaction. Then her forehead furrowed and she tilted her head. Her voice turned deep, but uncertain. “You’re joking, right?”



 
Ultimatum.

“I want you and Gus,” Cathy licked her lips. “To become my and Casey's sex slaves.”

“WHAT?!” Marie yelled. Then her forehead furrowed and she tilted her head. Her voice turned deep, but uncertain. “You’re joking, right?”

Cathy laughed cruelly. “You think so? Well, I'd suggest you get your bare little butt downstairs to find out what happens next, unless you want Dad to see those photos!”

Without another word Cathy spun around and headed back toward the basement.
 
Girding Her Loins



Marie didn’t immediately follow Cathy. First, she went to her bedroom and got a long terrycloth robe and tied it tightly around herself. Only then did she head down into the basement to discover what her sisters really intended.



 
Cathy practically danced down the stairs in excitement. About two thirds of the way down, she stopped and peered through the newel posts lining the one side. Casey and Gus stood in the rec-room, regarding each other curiously. Gus wore nothing but his blue jeans, revealing his broad shoulders, muscular chest, flat tummy, and narrow waist.

"What?" Cathy laughed as she finished descending the steps. "He still has his pants on? You're not taking proper advantage of this, Casey!"
 

"What?" Cathy laughed as she reached the bottom of the stairs. "He still has his pants on? You're not taking proper advantage of this, Casey!"

Casey blushed and glanced at Gus, in nothing but his blue jeans, who looked equal parts bewildered, curious, and angry.

"I haven't told him what's going on, yet," Casey mumbled. "I was waiting for you and Marie to get back."

 

"What?" Cathy laughed as she reached the bottom of the stairs. "He still has his pants on? You're not taking proper advantage of this, Casey!"

"I haven't told him what's going on, yet," Casey mumbled as she blushed and glanced at Gus. "I was waiting for you and Marie to get back."

"What exactly is going on?" Gus demanded as he walked back to the couch and picked up his shirt. "If this is some kind of prank, I think it's gone far enough."


 
Reunited



“What?” Cathy laughed. “He still has his pants on? You’re not taking proper advantage of this, Casey!”

“I haven’t told him what’s going on, yet,” Casey mumbled as she blushed and glanced at Gus. “I was waiting for you and Marie to get back.”

“What exactly is going on?” Gus demanded. “If this is some kind of prank, I think it’s gone far enough.”

“That’s right!” Marie’s voice came forcefully down the stairs, followed by the speaker herself. “What’s this all about?”


 
"What’s this all about?" Marie demanded as she reached the bottom of the stairs, now wrapped in a long terrycloth robe.

"I already told you," Cathy replied as if she spoke about the weather. "Unless you want me showing Mom and Dad those pictures of you and Gus screwing in their basement, the two of you must agree to become my and Casey's sex slaves."

She glanced at Gus, curious as to his reaction.
 

"Unless you want me showing Mom and Dad those pictures of you and Gus screwing in their basement," Cathy spoke evenly as her gaze moved from Marie to Gus. "The two of you must agree to become my and Casey's sex slaves."

Gus felt a slight tingle and swelling in his penis at those words. His eyes went wide. He said the first thing that came to mind.

"You're joking, right?"
 

"You're joking, right?" Gus replied to Cathy's announcement that she planned to use the photos she'd taken to blackmail him and Marie to become her and Casey's sex slaves.

Casey did not think it right of her to just stand back and enjoy the results of Cathy's plan without sharing in responsibility for it. She looked Gus directly in the eyes and spoke softly.

"No. We're not."

 
Betrayed



“You're joking, right?” Gus replied to Cathy's announcement that she planned to use the photos she'd taken to blackmail him and Marie to become her and Casey's sex slaves.

“No,” Casey looked him directly in the eyes and spoke softly. “We’re not.”

“Casey!” Marie screamed. Although eleven months apart in age, they had gone through grade and high school in the same classes, and so grown together like twins. Marie considered Casey her best friend in the world. “I can’t believe you’re a part of this.”




 

“Casey!” Marie screamed brokenheartedly. “I can’t believe you’re a part of this.”

“And if I'd told you I'm in love with Gus,” Casey hollered back in equal distress. “What would you have said? What would you have done?!”
 
Sibling Rivalry



“Casey!” Marie screamed. Although eleven months apart in age, they had gone through grade and high school in the same classes, and so grown together like twins. Marie considered Casey her best friend in the world. “I can’t believe you’re a part of this.”

“And if I’d told you I'm in love with Gus,” Casey hollered back in obvious distress herself. “What would you have said? What would you have done?!”

“I’d... I’d...,” Marie stammered, then yelled again “You WHAT?!”

Her eyes grew wide as she sidled over to Gus and took his hand.




 
"If I’d told you I'm in love with Gus,” Casey hollered back at Marie in obvious distress. “What would you have said? What would you have done?!”

“I’d... I’d...,” Marie stammered, then yelled again “You WHAT?!”

Her eyes grew wide as she sidled over to Gus and took his hand.

Gus squeezed her hand, trying to reassure her. He pointedly avoided looking at Casey.
 
"That's the point," Cathy said to Marie. "You have Gus but, if you love your sisters, then it's time to share!"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top