Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any butch women on this thread ? I once dated a butch girl who was very strong on the outside but very submissive in bed. She absolutely rocked my world. I've been into butches ever since, but I'm a dominant femme, that's the catch.

tumblr_p8bt6jita51s1s699o1_500.jpg

Very nice images. Here are some of me. :)

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
  • attachFile_21525465429.jpg
    attachFile_21525465429.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
I wore the sunglasses, and the heels, drank the wodka, and woke up here this morning - a bed quite new to me. I blame you both lol

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2047295&stc=1&d=1526662061

Well if I'm partly to blame I want more deets! ;) :)

Very nice images. Here are some of me. :)

You're adorable! Thank you so much for sharing! :rose:

tumblr_oyoppy6PCZ1wepz6so1_540.jpg

Such a sexy dress. And in one of my favorite colors too!

I don't have her boobs, but I don't think this dress necessarily needs giant boobs. I might just have enough to pull it off (or rather, for someone to want to pull it off of me lol)

Well if I'm partly to blame I want more deets! ;) :)

You're adorable! Thank you so much for sharing! :rose:

tumblr_oyoppy6PCZ1wepz6so1_540.jpg

I don't have her boobs, but I don't think this dress necessarily needs giant boobs. I might just have enough to pull it off (or rather, for someone to want to pull it off of me lol)

similar style and no giant boobs, but still sexy n classy (deets are heelz and sunglasses, fet night and latin music, no confidence and mojitas. You connect the dots lol

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2047519&stc=1&d=1527018907

Attachments

• 438.jpg.extra.jpg
    438.jpg.extra.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0

I don't think you have to worry Liz about anything you wear that a guy or gal won't want to get you out of to see your Sexy Body!! :kiss: And Yes Sexy Dress!!

I've seen all sorts of attempts at that costume and very, very few have even come close. Yes, I know real life can be hard to duplicate animations.

But then again, why do so few try to imitate Holli Would? She was every bit as enticing as Jessica Rabbit.

:heart::heart::heart:

Stunning and sooooo elegant!

__91c67740762befc5e7c80757681d4d85.jpeg

I have a little dress like this that I haven't worn in ages. The last time was a very sexy cocktail party with friends that moved away unfortunately.

If I remember correctly, my husband followed me into one of the guest bathrooms too :D

I think I need to dig in my closet and see if that dress still fits! (and if it does make hub's take me somewhere with nice bathrooms :devil:)

I have a little dress like this that I haven't worn in ages. The last time was a very sexy cocktail party with friends that moved away unfortunately.

If I remember correctly, my husband followed me into one of the guest bathrooms too :D

I think I need to dig in my closet and see if that dress still fits! (and if it does make hub's take me somewhere with nice bathrooms :devil:)
Can I borrow if you find it!?

OMG find it Liz! Love to see you wearing it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back