Escape to London (closed for hadruprider)

sandi_grl

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2017
Posts
705
The twenty-four year old breathed a sigh of relief as she walked off the plane and into the airport. A new country meant a new beginning. Samantha had been planning to runaway, her get away, for several months. She already had a passport because her mom pushed her to get one when she was 18 because, "You never know when you might need one." She booked her one-way ticket, had visited the currency exchange several times during her lunches while working at the mall. When the night came, the five-foot-ten redhead threw some clothes, her most treasured possessions, and her laptop into a backpack before taking an Uber to the airport.

Her heart raced as she went through customs. She kept her green eyes forward and fought the urge to look behind her every ten seconds. There was no way anyone could know she was here. Her "boyfriend" was at work. She had used incognito tabs and proxies while looking for and booking her flight, and had used a prepaid card when buying the ticket. He'd have said and done something by now if he knew. And she didn't tell any of her few friends that she had left for fear for being told on like a child. In two days she'd be terminated from her job for desertion.

After traveling for over 14 hours, she was in London. She was finally here. Samantha felt free, which was a feeling she hasn't had in a while. After a cab ride away from the airport, she found herself in a small pub. She deserved a celebratory drink.
 
James left his 'office' after work earlier than usual, and ambled along the city streets. The suit wasn't necessary for his line of work, but it helped him blend in with all the bankers and stockbrokers in this part of the City of London. His business was going well and he was making quite a bit of money out of it, being able to afford a nice house out in the smart western suburbs.

He turned in to one of his favourite little pubs, the Golden Cock. He looked around and ... phhwooaaarr!!

She was sitting on her own in a corner. A pretty face with long, wavy, auburn hair. It looked as though she had just sat down as she was wriggling out of her coat, her fabulous breasts rocking under her sweatshirt. She looked like she didn't belong. There was a nervous, almost worried look on her face. By her side she had a rucksack, with a LHR tag on it. So she had just flown in to Heathrow, a tourist visiting London he presumed. She didn't have a drink. Her eyes scanning the room met his, and he held her gaze. Definitely worth a shot he thought.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked, and without waiting for an answer, ordered a pint and a half of London Pride, went over to her table, gave her the smaller one and sat down opposite her.

"Cheers!" he said, "Welcome to London. English beer. Hope you like it. Where are you visiting from?"
 
Her heart still raced, wondering how long it was before someone had realized she was nowhere to be found. She had shut down any and all social media and tossed her phone once removing the sim card at SFO. It was kind of nice to be off the grid per se.

She removed the plain khaki colored jacket she had on over the thinner, snugger grey hoodie underneath, finally warming up after being on two air-conditioned planes. Glancing about the room with green eyes, she locked with someone staring at her from near the doorway. That someone was a very handsome man in a suit that she could only guess was custom tailored. He didn't break the gaze, and instead moved towards her which made her heart rate sky rocket again and her cheeks flush.

Before Sam could even answer his offer to buy her a drink, he was sitting opposite of her with a pint for himself and half for her. Was her brain moving that slow? Damned jetlag. And damn his accent. But she needed to get used to it, she was in London and she was the one to be considered having an accent now.

She lifted the glass. "Thank you. Cheers." Tasting the amber liquid, she fought off making a face. She wasn't a huge fan of beer, particularly ones that had any hint of hoppiness. She preferred sweeter alcohol, like ciders and cocktails. She took another sip, now noting some of the caramel notes. Maybe it wasn't so bad. "I'm from California." The auburn beauty racked her brain for something else to say. She didn't have a hard time making small talk with customers at her old job.
 
Last edited:
"Ah. California. Long trip. You look tired. Jet-lag." James had this odd way of speaking, where the words came out in short bursts that weren't proper sentences. Some people made fun of him over it, while others liked it.

He was glad that she had accepted the drink, though he could see from the look on her face that it wasn't exactly her cup of tea. "Yes, bit of an acquired taste. Warm and bitter with no bubbles. Not what you're used to I suppose."

She looked even prettier close up. Her cheeks were reddening slightly, and her eyes were bright and green, contrasting with her hair. Her lips were really beautiful, someting to do with the way they curved. And he could hardly keep his eyes away from those tits, big and soft and round. Well, she must be used to men staring at them, he thought. He wondered if they were real or silicone. Maybe he would find out later. She was probably mid-twenties, he guessed, a few years younger than him. She didn't seem very talkative, perhaps because of the jet-lag.

"Well, I'm James. Nice to meet you. Been in London all my life. Sorry about the weather. Bit grim today."

She didn't seem like the typical American tourist. She was alone, rather than the usual couple or group. And as far as he could see, she had none of the usual trappings - no mobile phone, no guidebook, no London map or tourist leaflets. Then there was that anxious, furtive look that sometimes passed across her face. He was intrigued.

"So, where are you staying?" he asked.
 
"Nice to meet you, I'm Laura." Using the alternative name felt strange...

She noticed the way he spoke. A bit broken, the sentences not quite fully forming. It was quirky, and she wondered if it was a possibility a nervous tic. But he seemed so at ease and sure of himself as he sat across the table from her. She found it somewhat endearing.

Where was she staying? "I guess I'm banking on one of the local hostels to have a bunk open." She gave a shrug with a slight smile. "Unless you have some recommendations for cheap hotels in the area." Her eyes moved to the door every time someone walked in. There was no way they could have found her, at least not yet... But she couldn't completely relax.
 
Last edited:
He pulled a twisted face. How strange that she had turned up here not knowing where she was staying.
"Eek, I wouldn't stay in one of those hostels if I were you. They're a bit grotty. Besides, not safe. Pretty girl on her own? Some dirty old man might take advantage of you. And cheap hotels? No such thing in London I'm afraid. Hundred quid a night for any old dump."

He noticed she was still making furtive, worried glances across the room. There was something mysterious about her that intrigued him, as well as her more obvious attractions.

"Tell you what Laura. Why don't you stay at my place for a few days? I've got a spare room. It would be no trouble. It's only about 20 minutes away on the tube. Nice neighbourhood. How about it?"
 
"The tube?" she asked, a confused look crossing her face momentarily before realizing what he meant. "Oh, like the subway." Sam pondered for a moment. She didn't know him, but she wouldn't know the people she was sharing a room in the hostel with either. Even if he turned out to be some deranged lunatic, at this point it wouldn't be much worse than the situation she'd just left. He seemed nice enough, though... And perhaps, even if it ended up being a short stay, she'd have some fun.

"Sure, that would be great. Thank you very much." She gave a warmer, more genuine smile. "I think this means I owe you a drink now."
 
"Excellent! That's settled then." She had agreed after only a short hesitation. He returned her smile and looked into her eyes. Well, that was good, he thought. That must be a record for the shortest time ever for getting a hot girl to agree to come round to his house for the night.

"Well, yes, if you insist, I'll have another pint," he said. "How about some food? You hungry? British pub food is legendary. The pie and chips here is exquisite." He hoped she realised that British use of irony was also legendary.

"So, tell me Laura, what are your plans for while you're here in London? I can show you some of the sights if you like. And how long are you planning to stay here?"
 
"Oh yes, I'm starving." His mention of food reminded her of how hungry she actually was.

What were her plans? How long was she staying? She was still working on that part. "I haven't really decided on what I'm doing... And I guess I'll be staying as long as they let me," she said with a little laugh. With her passport, she could stay for up to 6 months as a general visitor. She hoped maybe she could go through the embassy to get a VISA to stay longer before that was over. She was doing this a bit backwards with her fingers crossed. "But I'd love to be shown around." She paused a moment, thinking maybe she sounded too eager? "if you have the time, that is."
 
Last edited:
They ordered some pub grub, and when it came it was as dire as he had feared. But she didn't seem to mind, gobbling it down enthusiastically. She must have been really hungry, he thought.

It was strange that she didn't really explain what she was doing in England, or how long she was going to stay, giving vague or evasive answers. Clearly she wasn't just a tourist on holiday. But he decided not to quiz her too closely. After all, he didn't want her to pry to deeply into him and his work. So he confined himself to light-hearted chat about England and London and how things were different from life in the US. He had been to San Francisco, which he liked, and LA, which he hated. They talked a bit about what she might like to see while she was here - art galleries? Buckingham Palace? Harrods and Selfridges? And a bit of flirting, saying how he looked forward to getting to know her better and so on.

"Anyway, you must be knackered," he said, "let's go. You can borrow my oyster. Oh, it's a card. Gets you on the tube. I'll take your bag for you."

He led her along the damp, chilly street a short way, then down the escalators to the District Line and onto a westbound train. After another short walk they arrived at his house, Victorian and semi-detached, on a quiet side street. "OK, here we are. Home. Come in. Tea? Coffee? Or straight to bed?"
 
Last edited:
She didn't give much thought to how fast she had eaten the food that was placed in front of her. She also didn't pay much mind to the taste. It was fries and essentially a minced meat pot pie. The cider she ordered after finishing the beer helped her relax a bit more. It was stronger than the ciders you get stateside, and not quite as sweet but still good.

He overwhelmed her some with all the options available for sight seeing. She told him it didn't matter, wherever he thought would be fun. Before she knew it, he'd taken her backpack, not giving her much of a chance to decline his offer, and on a train. After a short walk, they were at a Victorian styled home.

She glanced around, taking it in, as of expecting it to be world's different than back in her home town. It wasn't much different than the Victorians in San Francisco. She shook her head at the offer of coffee and tea. "No thank you. A shower would be amazing right now, though, if you don't mind." She gave him another warm, but tired smile while taking her bag back from him. "Thank you again for letting me stay here."
 
James returned her friendly smile, looking into her pretty eyes. She seemed genuinely grateful and relieved to have somewhere to stay, and more relaxed now, perhaps as a result of the alcohol. He was seriously tempted to grab her and fuck her tonight, but he wanted to keep up the pretense of being a perfect gentleman for a little longer, until she was settled in.

"Yes of course," he said, ushering her up the stairs. Following close behind her, he enjoyed the view of her curvy ass (as she would probably refer to it). Even in her hoodie and comfy jeans she was amazingly attractive. What would she be like in a short skirt? "Here's the bathroom. And you can have a towel - here. The spare room is here." It was fairly small, with just a single bed, and not very tidy, with some books and other junk piled up in one corner. "Sorry, bit of a mess. We can tidy it tomorrow. Anyway, sleep well Laura. Have a lie in in the morning."

Tomorrow was Saturday. He had some business to sort out but that could be done by phone. It was only about 10pm so he went downstairs and thought through his plans for Laura. He heard the shower going, and fantasised about the beautiful naked girl in his bathroom.
 
She fought the urge to correct him as he called her Laura. "Thanks. G'night."

The hot water running over her skin seemed to remind her body how tense she had been over the past several days, her muscles were so sore. She stood there, contemplating what she was going to do next. James had only offered to let her stay there for a few days, so she needed to figure out room and board sooner rather than later... As her mind wandered to James, her hands roamed over her skin. God he was sexy. She wanted to see what he looked like under the suit. But she could imagine, as her fingers slipped between her legs. She bit her bottom lip to keep from moaning, rubbing firm circles around her clit her other hand groping and pinching her breasts, and her orgasm shuddered through her.

Once wrapped in the towel, she glanced about the bathroom for a quick moment. "Crap." She had left her pajamas in her bag, which was in the room. Scooping up her old clothes, she made her way to the guest room, quite aware that the towel barely covered her ass.
 
The girl was spending a long time in the shower, and he wondered what she was doing in there. Well, he had some ideas. He crept back up the stairs and stood outside the door. Did he hear a little whimpering and gasping, or was that just his imagination? The water turned off, and he went into his bedroom, which was opposite hers along the passageway, leaving the door open a chink so that he could see out into the corridor, watching for her to emerge. It was worth the wait. She came out wrapped in the towel, but it wasn't a large one. Her bum was covered but her beautiful long legs were exposed, all the way up to the back of her thighs, a lovely soft golden colour, tanned by the Californian sunshine.

His cock swelled as he watched her disappear into her room. Again he was tempted to join her in there, pull the towel off her, throw her onto the bed and take her, but again he forced himself to resist the urge. There would be plenty of time for that later. So he got undressed and went to bed, naked as he usually did, lying on his back with the image of Laura's legs etched in his head, slowly pumping his hard cock, imagining what it would feel like inside her, wondering what she would be like in bed. Suppressing his usual loud grunts, he shot several strong, satisfying squirts across his chest and soon fell into a contented sleep.

In the morning he got up and showered, put on a smart casual shirt and trousers and went down to the kitchen. Laura was still asleep, unsurprisingly after her long journey. He made some coffee and toast, and got some eggs out, ready to cook when she eventually came down.
 
Waking with a yawn and a stretch, she blinked as her eyes adjusted to the soft light coming through the window. She wasn't dreaming, she was in London. Swinging her legs over the side of the mattress, she could smell the coffee and toast. She wandered down the stairs, not bothering to change out of the blue shorts and black tank top she slept in.

"Morning," she said, finding her way through the door to the kitchen where she found him. She wasn't dreaming about him either, she thanked the Lord. She absently combed her fingers through her hair to tame the bed head. "Sleep well?"
 
Last edited:
"Wow," he said, before he could stop himself. It was like the first scene of a porn video. His resolve not to fuck her until later was facing its strongest challenge yet. She padded bare-foot into the kitchen, wearing only shorts, showing off her lovely long legs, and a top with bare arms and a low curving neckline, displaying her cleavage and the tops of her substantial breasts, while her bra-less nipples protruded through the thin fabric.

"I always sleep well," he replied. "How about you? Getting over the jet-lag? If so we can go into town today. You're travelling light. If you're staying for a while you might want to do some shopping. Hope you'll have some scrambled eggs."

He quickly cooked them and put them out on the toast on two plates on the table and poured the coffee, then sat down opposite her, enjoying the view.
 
Wow? She smiled, taking that as a compliment. She sat at the table as he quickly cooked up the eggs. Sipping the coffee that was set before her, she watched him as she sat down opposite of her. It was a nice change being cooked for. It was a nice change to finally relax and not fear for her life. And ogled a bit. "Yes, actually it was the best sleep I've gotten in months," she admitted.

She pondered going shopping as she took a bite of the eggs and toast. Though it was such a simple dish, it was delicious. Her funds were limited, but she probably should get a few more staple clothing items so she had more than just 3 outfits. With a small shrug, she nodded. "Sure, some shopping with be good." She took another bite of food before continuing. "You can just show me the way to the shops. I don't want you to be bored."
 
He wondered what she meant by that - her best sleep in months? Was that really the case, or was it just something to say? And why had she come all this way, for an undetermined period, with very little luggage? Maybe she would explain eventually, without him having to ask. Anyway, his plan for the moment was to make her feel comfortable, so she would stay, to get her to feel indebted to him, and of course to shag her.

They finished the eggs on toast, which she seemed to enjoy, and the coffee. After one last gaze across the table at her tits he got up and cleared the things away.
"You look great in that skimpy top but you'd better put something warmer on to go out," he teased her gently, "you're not in the Californian sunshine any more! We can go in on the tube and see a bit of the city, then I'll take you to Oxford street and leave you to shop while I attend to some business. Anyway, when you're ready. No rush."
 
Skimpy? His comment made her look down at her top and she suddenly felt self-conscious. "Yeah, okay." She got up and ran up the stairs to the room she had been staying in. Changing, she put on a black bra, grey long sleeved shirt, jeans, and the khaki jacket she had been wearing the day before. She brushed her teeth and her hair in the bathroom, not bothering with any makeup.

"Ready," Sam said as she wandered back into the kitchen.
 
He led her down the road to the tube station and they got a train into the centre. Emerging into the watery London light, they walked to the embankment of the river Thames and wandered along the river bank, looking at some of the sights like the famous Big Ben clock tower above the parliament.
"You know, living here, lots of the touristy things, I've never actually done," he said, "for example I've never been on that. Called the London Eye. Let's try it. It's a good clear day for it". They crossed the river to the huge wheel with its enclosed glass pods, and got onto it with all the tourists from all over the world. As the pod slowly rose he pointed out some of the sights to her.
"Buckingham Palace, the Queen's house. St Paul's Cathedral, sixteen something. That spiky skyscraper, called the Shard, very new, I think its the tallest."
He stood very close behind her as she looked out of the window, virtually touching her long wavy hair.
"So Laura, this place is going to be your home for a while?"
 
She glanced around at everything that came into view from the pod. They practically had a 360°, save for what was blocked by the large farris wheel itself. Sam became very aware of how close he was standing behind her.

Giving a shrug of her shoulders, she looked back at him. Again, she wanted to correct him, tell him her name was actually Samantha. But, not yet. "I don't know. Maybe. If everything works out in my favor." She looked back in front of her, watching people mill around the sidewalks of the streets below. "Everything is kind of up in the air right now."
 
He smiled at her. Was that a little joke? "I'm sure things will work out for you, Laura, I'll make sure they do," he said reassuringly. He gave her hand a little squeeze and brushed his cheek against her hair. "You'll soon have your feet on the ground."

The view gradually changed as the wheel slowly completed its circuit, and they got off. He led her back over the bridge and past more grand buildings, until they came to an elegant shopping street with covered arcades full of expensive looking shops. "This is Regent street," he said, "posh shops. Just up here, Oxford street, not so pricy. Have a look around." He thought that she probably didn't have much money, so he took out his wallet and pushed a pile of notes into her hand. "Get yourself something nice," he said, running his eyes up and down her curvy body. "I'll leave you to it. You can find your way home, right?" He gave her a little tube map to help. "Then we can go out somewhere decent for dinner tonight. OK, have fun and I'll see you later."
 
The squeeze of his hand make her heart jump. He was much closer, she could feel his cheek brush against her hair.

They'd made their way back across the bridge where he showed her where the shops were, some that were too expensive for her to even consider, and others that were more of her budget. Then he placed some money into her hands, telling her to get herself something nice. She stared at the pound notes while he kept talking, and before she could tell him no and give it back he'd walked off. Sam thought it peculiar that someone she barely knew had opened up his home to her and was now funding a shopping trip.

It took her some trial and error when first trying on some clothes, realizing that of course their sizing system was different than the US.


She made her way back the the suburban neighborhood, a few shopping bags in hand. Making her way to the front door of his home, she realized she obviously didn't have a key and had no way of know if he were home or not. Trying the door knob, it turned and the front door opened. "Hello, James?" she said, peeking her head in.
 
After he'd left Laura shopping, James called his business partner Mike to check up on how things were going and to talk over some of the finances.
"By the way," he said, "I think I might have found us a new girl. American. Really hot. Long reddish hair, big tits, she'd be perfect... Well I just kind of picked her up at a pub, last night.... Haha, no I haven't yet, tonight I hope if I get lucky... No, I haven't told her anything yet... OK, bye."

He went home and went up to the spare room. Most of her stuff was still in her rucksack, except for a few clothes scattered around. He looked through her things, being careful to put everything back in the same place, so she wouldn't notice. He picked up a couple of her bras, looking at the size. They were 36DD. He stroked them and sniffed them, getting a little hard, and played with her panties too. There was a laptop, which he started up, but it was password-protected so he couldn't get in. Then he found her passport and looked at it. The photograph was clearly her, but the name was wrong - it said Samantha, not Laura. That was odd. Well, maybe there was nothing too mysterious about it, maybe she was just making a fresh start with a new name.

After returning all her things to the right place, he went back downstairs and phoned the restaurant to book a table for two. He was going to do the whole seduction thing in style. Then he sat around and waited for her to get back, until he heard her at the door. "Hi Laura. Come in. I'll make some tea. Did you get some things? Yes, looks like you did."
 
She set the shopping bags down by the stairs. "Yeah, just a few things." She dug into her back pocket and pulled out some folded up bills, holding them out to him. "Here's the change. Thank you," she said. She'd spent some of it, not wanting to seem ungrateful.
 
Back
Top