Primal Urges (Closed for Aussie_Wolf)

David had been lightly stroking himself up and down his shaft as he watched Sam prepare herself, but when she had opened herself up to his gaze he couldn't help a small groan of appreciation escape from his lips.

She was trimmed and he had a clear view of her whole pussy as it opened up slightly. Her lips were already puffy, so at least he knew she was a little turned on by the situation, or it could be the butt plug that was still stuck up her ass.

As she closed her eyes and began to play with her breasts, he began to work the pre cum that was leaking from his cock all over the head and down his shaft. As he did so his cock twitched every time he touched the sensitive head and he let out a small groan of pleasure.

He had done this often enough that he didn't have to even think about it and he kept his eyes glued to what his sister was doing to her own body. As he gripped his shaft tighter in his hand and began to once again move it up and down slowly, twisting his wrist slightly on each up stroke, he saw that her eyes were open and looking at him. Perhaps this would not be such a one way street after all.
 
Sam's eyes darted away from David's when he caught her looking at him. The sounds he was making... Touching himself as he watched her. There was a dull ache between her legs. It was just from her playing with her breasts, she tried to tell herself. She wouldn't allow herself to believe otherwise.

She looked again. This time her eyes were just on his cock- or rather his hand that was going over and rubbing his cock. She never masterbated in front of someone and she never watched another person either. It was strange. Her left hand stayed at her breast while her right hand slipped down her torso and she started to lightly pet at the small patch of hair between her legs. She wasn't sure why, that wasn't something she normally did.

When her finger went further, Sam was surprised at how wet she felt and how swollen her poor little clit was. Softly she bit her bottom lip as her two fingers started to spread her wetness along her slit, up to her clit and rubbed the sensitive nub. She groaned softly in pleasure as her toes curled. Her eyes closed as she focusing on the pleasure she was giving herself. The sounds her brother was making seemed to spur her on as her head rolled back.
 
David was amazed at how different a woman masturbated to a man. He was just working his shaft while Sam was busily playing with her nipples before her hand started to slide down her body.

When she finally got to her pussy he was surprised by just how wet she was and how swollen her lips were. However when she spread them apart and revealed her clit he was even more surprised. His sister had one of the biggest and most suck able clits he had ever seen.

He had stopped stroking himself until her moans of pleasure brought him back to the situation and he began to once again stroke up and down, now with a firmer grip on himself. He reached down and gently began to roll his balls around and felt just how swollen they were. Oh he was going to spurt out a lot.

He closed his eyes and imagined himself between his sisters legs sucking on her clit and moaned loudly. He couldn't help it. He had never seen a pussy that was more built for eating than hers.
 
Sam's body was writhing on the cushions. The bell on her collar was jingling with every turn of her head. Her left hand never moved from her breast as she gently pinched at her hard nipple. "Ahhh..." She mewed softly as she continued to play with herself.

As her head rolled over to the side, Sam opened her eyes once more. Now David's eyes were closed as he was stroking his manhood with such vigor. Never before had she watched a man pleasure himself. Her eyes would occasionally follow his hand, but it wasn't his hand moving over his cock that stimulated her.

Her eyes were glued to his face. The way he was so concentrated on his pleasure. The way his lips parted to draw in breath only to let out a groan of pleasure. There was something so erotic about studying his face in the throws of their passion.

Speaking of which, Sam's fingers never faltered. She had continued to rub and caress herself, building up the pleasure within her. Right on the edge, her hips lifted up, bucking up and down trying to push herself over. It wasn't until she saw his eyes did hers roll back as well as her head.

A loud cry filled the room as she came hard, right there on the family couch in front of her brother who was also pleasuring himself.
 
David had been so caught up in his fantasy that he had began to get faster and faster with his strokes. His breathing had become ragged and his moans louder as he imagined himself between the legs of his sister, licking her to orgasm after orgasm as he drank her juices down his throat.

Somewhere though something was bothering him, a small tinkling sound. Finally he remembered his sisters collar then he remembered why he was here. He had wanted to see his sister masturbate, not imagine things in his head.

He opened his eyes and saw that she was close. Her hips were up off the couch and her right hand was going fast upon her clit as she was pushing herself towards her orgasm. The sight was so hot that his own hand sped up and he felt his own orgasm approaching rapidly.

Then she looked him straight in the eye and she came, hard. Her cry of passion filled the room as her hips bucked and his sister orgasmed right in front of him.

It was too much for David and with a yell of his own he began to cum as well. His first shot barely missed her, hitting the arm rest next to her and he quickly moved his aim shooting more to the let as his next two shots hit the couch beside her. Then he shot a few more less powerful ones hitting the carpet between them, before dribbling the remnants over his hand. He finally stooped pulling himself and slumped back into the chair exhausted, still looking over at his sister wondering just what she would do now and if she would hate him for what he had made her do.
 
Sam was panting so hard as she tried to catch her breath. There she was sprawled out on the couch with her hair a mess, face flushed, and her pussy was glistening with wetness from how hard she came. Her breasts raised and fell as the warm feeling of the afterglow was still running through her.

When she opened her eyes again, the first thing she saw was her brother who had recently climaxed himself. Then the reality of what happened hit her. They just masturbated to watching each other. The shame started to come back to her again. Her little bit of kink was one thing... if anyone found out about this... her life would be absolutely over. Sam wasn't sure if she could do this again with him.

Without saying a word she got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up, wipe away the wetness that built up between her legs and to wash her face. She still had her ears and choker on, but opted to take the tail out/off and proceeded to clean the plug. The bathroom was next to the laundry room, where she popped in and found an oversize t-shirt that she put on and grabbed a towel to... clean their mess.

Coming back into the living room, she felt really weird. Should she say something? If she did, what would she say? Sam decided to just clean off both her and her brother's cum from the couch she had been laying on only a few minutes ago. She sat on the floor as she made sure to get rid of any trace of a stain before she moved to the carpet.
 
David had watched his sister walk out without a word and had sighed. He had seen a lust in her eyes while they had been masturbating together but afterwards he had noticed the look of shame and disgust. Maybe he should just tell her he was sorry and that they would never do this again.

He had pulled his boxers back up and headed to the kitchen in search of some paper towel to clean up the mess and came back with a wet towel to see Sam already cleaning it. She was sitting in front of the couch and he could see that she had taken her tail out, but she still had her ears and choker on. God she still looked beautiful like that.

He moved over to sit beside her and started to work on the carpet. Finally he got up the courage and looked at her. "Look Sam I am not going to say I am sorry because I'm not. That was one of the most erotic things I have ever done and you are one of, no you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. However I can see that this has freaked you out too much and I can't have that. You are my little sister and I love you, Maybe a little too much," he said smiling, "But enough to try to stop this. I will not ask you to do this again. I am sorry sis."
 
Sam honestly hadn't expected David to just turn around and say that. The weight that seemed to have built on her shoulders started to lift. He was letting her out, at least out of the touching themselves in front of each other.

She found herself hugging David tightly and as her head was on his shoulder the sting of tears that were threatening to fall filled her eyes. The t shirt she was wearing started to ride up, but she didn't notice. Sam was just grateful that what happened wouldn't happen again, and she believed him when he said it wouldn't.

"Thank you," she said softly, still holding onto him tightly. He felt warm and then she realized that they were both half naked, with her only in a shirt and he only in boxers. She blushed as she pulled back.
 
David had not expected that reaction from her but he had hugged her back. That's when he had realized she had nothing on under her shirt. He could feel her erect nipples poking into his bare chest and her pussy rubbed up against his semi erect cock that was only contained behind the thin material of his boxers.

He couldn't help himself as his cock once again began to rise but he pulled away as she did and he looked at her. "You know you are making this difficult Sis. Dressed like that and hugging me," he chuckled. "I know you don't mean anything by it but I am going to react to it you know."

He blushed as his cock continued to grow and he looked down at the floor, grabbing the towel as he started to clean up again. Maybe that would help it go down.
 
Sam hadn't noticed her brother's physical reaction until he pulled away from her. At first she felt a little hurt but then realized what was happening. She blushed as well, but she could help letting the words slip from her mouth, "You're hard again already?" As soon as they left her mouth her face blushed harder. They were saying a lot of things to each other that neither one of them suspected they would say.

Quietly she continued to clean the mess on the couch. She wondered... He said they wouldn't do this again. Would that mean he would keep the pictures of her?... Would he... Use them to get off with? Sam would never admit it out loud but when she was on the couch, it was the hardest orgasm she ever had! They couldn't do it again though... But the thought of him... Alone and stroking himself as he was looking at her... She was starting to get aroused herself.

After any trace of what they were doing was gone, Sam took the towels they used and put them in the laundry room to get washed. Then she took her tail and went up stairs, saying she was going to go study. She hurried up the steps and closed her door behind her. Studying was not on her agenda. With the t-shirt still on, she put the tail back in, went back to her closet and pulled out a hot pink vibrator.

Sam climbed up on her bed, laying face down so her tail was up. Her ears were still on and so was her collar. She spread her legs a bit and pressed the toy against her pussy and turned on the vibrations which rapidly caused her clit to swell. Sam tried to stay quiet as she moaned. Her hips rocked, humping against the toy as it was quickly bringing her to her climax. This caused her bell to jingle and her tail to sway as she moved, giving her more stimulation. She was imagining that she was back on the couch, her brother watching her. It didn't take her long to cum, and she came so hard she had to muffle her cries into her pillow.

Sam was a trembling mess on her bed... She just came, in her kitten gear and thinking about her brother watching her as he stroked himself. She just needed to get it out of her system. It was bad but she supposed it was the taboo of it that made thinking of it feel like she came harder. It was just this once, she told herself.

Little did she know of the two cameras in her room.
 
David had cleaned up beside her in silence and had then watched her walk up to her room as she told him she was going to go 'study'. Yeah he knew what that meant. She was just trying to get away from him. Still he couldn't blame her after what he had done. If he could go back in time he would do everything the same except for the blackmailing bit. He should have just stuck to watching her on the cameras and jerking off.

At that thought he remembered the feeling of the orgasm he had just experienced. It had not only been because he was looking at his sisters body that had caused him to explode that way, but because she was looking at him. It would not be the same looking at her in the cameras but he would just have to make do.

He looked down and his cock twitched. He smiled as he made his way up to his own room. There was no time like the present to see what the difference was like. Sam had really made him horny and he had all the video from today to help him out.

As he entered his room he thought he heard something from Sam's room and he stopped, but after a few seconds he didn't hear anything else so he walked in and shut his door and proceeded over to his computer. The one is his room was state of the art. He had built it himself and it surpassed most of the ones in the shops. It was hooked up to his large screen TV and his surround sound system but considering what he was about to do he muted the TV as he booted it up.

He selected the monitor program and was about to scroll to recorded images when he noted how his sister was laying on her bed. Was she actually playing with herself right now? David couldn't believe it. He activated both cameras and zoomed in as best he could and put them up split screen, then pulled his cock out and began to jerk off. He didn't question why she was so horny only that he was getting exactly what he needed right now. The only thing better would be if he was standing right behind her.

As she came he was only several strokes behind her and he had to turn away from the screen or he would have hit it. Instead his seed flew across the room and landed halfway across it on his carpet. Another four shots followed as he pumped them out before he started to run dry.

He couldn't believe he had shot so much and so powerfully so soon after his last orgasm. Sam definitely was doing something to him but he had promised to leave her alone. This was the only way he could see her now. Still just why had she been masturbating? Had she been as turned on as he had? David smiled and a small plan began to form in his mind.
 
After a while, Sam finally came out from her room and down stairs. The second step creaked as her bare foot held all of her weight and then creaked again as she left it to go into the next step. The bell on her collar lightly jingling as she moved.

She wasn't sure if the rules for her to continue wearing her 'outfit' applied... And to be honest she wanted to wear it for as long as she could until their parents came home. The only difference was that now Samantha had on a white tank top and a short skirt. Beneath the skirt her tail swayed. It was embarrassing a little since she was prancing around without panties just so she could wear the tail.

She looked around for David, but it seemed like he stepped out. He had mentioned before about a party, didn't he? She wasn't completely sure, she wasn't paying attention to their conversation in the car yesterday. Maybe he left for that and she was alone now?
 
David had never been one of those guys who had got sleepy after an orgasm. In fact it was just the opposite for him as they seemed to energize him. After he had cleaned up inside his room and then tidied it up, he had sat down and started to think on what he should do next.

Obviously he had to keep to his promise even though he wanted so desperately to do it again. The thing was after thinking about what he had seen, he had a suspicion that Sam might want to as well. His problem now was to get her to admit it to him, and get her to suggest doing it again.

He looked up as he saw movement on his TV and saw her going downstairs. He had set up his computer to display the feeds from his cameras and he grabbed his wireless keyboard and mouse from his bedside cabinet where he kept them and started to scroll through them following her progress. She had dressed herself in a plain white tank top and a short white skirt, but still had on her ears, collar and tail. He couldn't tell if she was wearing her paws yet as he hadn't seen her approach a camera.

The skirt was hiked up in the back doing nothing to hide the fact that she had no underwear on underneath and exposing her amazing firm ass to his view. It was just a pity that all of the cameras were head height or above and looking down or he might have been able to catch a glimpse of her pussy as well.

Her tank also did little to hide her impressive breasts and once again he found himself getting hard. God was he going to go around this weekend with a permanent erection? Still if she was going to look like this perhaps he would do the same. He found an old muscle shirt of his the fit tight across his chest and exposed his arms. It was not quite a tank top but on him it was close. It exposed all the new muscle mass he had put on since working, but casually. Next he ditched his loose boxers in favor of some tighter jockey boxer shorts. They hugged his tight ass and semi hard on allowing the bulge to be clearly seen. Then smiling he started to make his way down to the kitchen.
 
Sam could hear movement from upstairs. So David was still home. Her hands were fiddling with her skirt, smoothing it down and trying to make sure her ass was covered- at least as much as it could be. When he came down stairs, she was surprised by his choice of wear.

Even though she had seen him naked before, this clothing was just putting more emphasis on his features. She was so busy staring that she just watched him head right to the kitchen without exchanging a word with him. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she followed him in the kitchen.

"David?" she spoke, leaning against the doorway. She didn't have her kitten gloves and she biting on the knuckle of her index finger before she started talking again. "I... What all do you know about 'Kitten play'?"

Sam's face was burning bright red. The only time she talked to anyone about stuff like that was online, and the first person who was talking to about it was her brother... He did catch her red handed catching a catnap, and he said he liked what she was wearing... Again she reminded herself that this was her brother who only less than a half hour ago was ready to continue to blackmail her so they would mutually masturbate in front of each other.

"I... would it be too weird for me to... act like a cat while... I'm like this?" She paused as thought about what she wanted to ask next.

"And... would you... pet me?" It felt so weird just asking him for it.
 
David had his head buried in the fridge when Sam walked into the kitchen but he shut it and turned to look at her as she spoke.

"I have to admit I don't know much Sam. However I am guessing by it's very name and how you are dressed it must be something to do about dressing up like a cat or a kitten and maybe acting like one."

He saw her blush and knew this must be hard for her to talk to him about but he had to admit it was turning him on like hell.

"I... would it be too weird for me to... act like a cat while... I'm like this And... would you... pet me?" She asked him.

His cock almost threatened to burst through the cotton of his boxers. A small groan escaped his lips and he had to close his eyes for a second.

Opening them again he looked at her and smiled lovingly. "I have no problems with that Sam but you have to understand what that is going to do to me. I will stand by my deal but you will have to deal with the fact that I am going to be hard while I am going to be stroking you. If that's okay then it's fine with me. In fact if you want we can go back to the couch where it is still nice and sunny and I can pet you now."
 
When David closed his eyes and groaned, she thought she had upset him. Then he looked back at her and smiled. She wasn't surprised when he said that he would most likely get hard with her acting like a Kitten and him petting her. She just quietly nodded as she smiled, understanding what he was saying and also glad that she would have someone to fill that need she had been lacking.

Sam got herself a quick drink before leaving the kitchen. It was weird trying to get into the kitten mindset with someone else there. She waited until he joined her before she shifted on the couch and curled up on the cousin, much in the fashion of how he found her.

She didn't know if she should just close her eyes and wait to be petted, or maybe she should try to nuzzle at his hand. It was all new territory for her. Sam decided that she would just focus on getting into the mindset and whatever instinct told her to do, she would just follow that.
 
David headed for the couch and sat down but left the side with the nice sunny patch for her. He waited and eventually she walked out and approached. She was very hesitant and he was sure she was as nervous as he was and wondering what she should do.

Eventually she curled up just like a cat in the sun on the cushion and then he reached out and started to stroke her gently. He started with her long hair, moving from her just behind her ears to as far as it went down her back. He did it for several minutes then lightly began to scratch behind her ears. At first he only did it behind her fake ones then he decided to do it behind her real ones as well and see what sort of reaction he got.

Finally he began to stroke all the way down her body including her belly, just like he would a real cat although he avoided her breasts, and once he got to her ass he continued down her tail. He gave it a slight pull but not too hard, it was more a caress. He had done this to his friends cat a million times and he just fell into the rhythm of it.
 
At first it was awkward for both of them. The most touching they did was hug or a kiss on the cheek. Her body was close enough that she touched the side of his leg. The first touch he could feel how tense her body was. It was the first step of building trust in a way. After that, with each pet he gave her after that, slowly she relaxed. Touching her stomach made her squirm a little at first, she wasn't expecting his hand to stroke her there. Still it was nice as he continued to do it.

Her favorite was when he scratched behind her ears, her real ones. At first she just closed her eyes and simply enjoyed it, but then she was lifting her head up higher to feel more of his fingers. Then she started to nuzzle her head against his thigh, knocking her fake ears back. She just shook her head and let the headband fall off. She didn't need the fake ears, not right now anyway.

After a while, she had even started purring as he pet her. She couldn't help but wonder how it would feel if she didn't have her clothing on... cats didn't wear clothes (unless they were doing silly pictures in the silly but cute outfits their owners would put them in). Sam didn't know if her going nude was a good idea... at least maybe no so soon. She was surprised that she was even entertaining these thoughts, of being naked in front of him again.

Sam rolled onto her back and started to playfully paw at his hand like a normal cat would. It led to her trying to playfully nip and bite his fingers tips. There was something very relaxing about being this way with him... Maybe after Mom and Dad came home he would still be open to the idea of letting her be a kitten with him. She didn't feel comfortable meeting a random guy from Fetlife, which is where she talked to other kittens and puppies.
 
David started smiling as Sam rolled over and started to paw at his hands. It was amazing how much she was like a kitten. She even sat up and grabbed his fingers in her mouth and nibbled on them just like a kitten would. He got into the act as well by tickling her belly and batting at her paws just as he would a real kittens. Right now he wouldn't have been surprised if his sister had been able to use her feet as well.

Then he began to tickle her under the chin and run his fingers over her cheeks and was about to run his fingers back down to her belly when he remembered her breasts. He stopped just as he got to the top of them and with a blush he picked his hand up and began to bat at her paws again. Then he had an idea. "Hang on little Kitty I have something you might like," he smiled.

He moved off the couch and into the laundry and found his mothers old knitting basket, He grabbed a small ball of wool and walked back into the room with it hiding behind his back. He had unrolled a small amount and held that part in one of his hands and the actual small ball in the other. He sat down beside her again and with a big grin he pulled it out and dangled it in front of her face shaking it a little. "Here you go kitty, I found you a little toy. Want to play?"
 
Sam was pretty much in kitten heaven. It was really nice to have someone to play with her like this. She responded with a smile and like any kitten, her 'paws' went right up and tried to grab at the yarn. She bent her fingers into her hand as she batted at the string. She wanted to get the string but she wanted her hands to look as paw like as possible.

Eventually, Sam had rolled off of her back and sat up as she continued to go after the string as David kept dangling it and darting his hand away. Not really paying attention, Sam had crawled over his lap. With her being bent over walking on her hands and knees, her skirt did absolutely nothing to keep from hiding her pussy. Of course Sam really wasn't too worried about her pussy being seen, she just wanted that string.
 
David was having fun. In fact he was having more fun than he had thought he would have. The look of delight on his sisters face was so fascinating that he forgot exactly what they were doing and it was like they were kids again playing a silly game together. He moved the string back and forth just out of her reach, teasing her. Sometimes he let her get it and bat it and claw at it, but then he pulled it away again and moved it out of her reach.

She started to move on all fours to chase it and he was forced to move it across his body to keep it away from her, but she just flowed right over him as she continued to chase it. That was when his body reminded him they were no longer little kids.

Her breasts dragged along his legs and then as she moved after the string he was given a look at her bare pussy and a shot of the butt plug tail buried deep inside her. Instantly he was hard again but he had to keep her off his lap. Unfortunately because he had been distracted she had managed to catch and bat the wool ball back towards his lap. In his daze his hand merely followed along and it ended up on the other side of his body.

As he finally snapped out of it as she turned round he realized his predicament but she was already looking right at him.
 
He warned her, he really did.

Sam was so focused on getting the string and ball of yarn that she didn't really pay any attention to the fact that he had started to get hard again. At least she hadn't noticed until the ball ended up in his lap and and when she pounced for it, she knocked it out of his lap, but her 'paws' landed right onto his crotch. For a moment she just froze. His shorts were so tight, she could feel everything.

Slowly she pulled her hands, back. She didn't say anything and she started to gently kneed at his thigh before she quietly rested her head down on his lap. She might have still been acting like a cat, but her mind was just racing as mere moments before her hands were sitting on top of her brother's cock.

Even though the contact was pretty brief and accidental, she just kept thinking about how it felt through the thin fabric... and then the memory of him stroking himself to her. She needed to stop thinking about that or else she was going to get excited again. The wetness had already started to build, she just needed to calm down before David noticed.
 
A shot like electricity bolted through Davids body when Sam's 'paws' had grabbed his crotch for just a second before moving back to his thigh and began to gently knead it like a kitten would that was about to lay down on something. His breath had caught in his throat and his cock had actually jumped inside his underwear a little as he sat stock still waiting to see what his Sister would do.

What she did surprised the hell out of him. She put her head down in his lap and continued to knead his thigh with her paws. David didn't move a muscle or even breathe hard. Her warm breath was washing over his hardness and the feeling of her hands on his thighs was turning him on even more. He could feel his cock straining to be released from the confines of his boxers and a small amount of pre cum leaked out and stained the front of them.

He tried to look away from the sight of her head in his lap, but looking down her body was no better. All he saw was her bare ass where he skirt had ridden up and her tail coming out of it. Sighing he gave up and once again started to lightly stroke her hair and scratch behind her ears.
 
Sam closed her eyes and smiled when she felt David scratching hind her ears and every now and then stroking her hair. She started to push her head up into his and lightly started to purr- or at least tried to make sounds that similar to a purr. Doing kitten play might have been the weirdest things two siblings could do but right now Sam didn't care too much.

Being stroked and petted... it just felt nice. She was also glad that he didn't address that she had basically pounced on his junk by mistake.

After a while her stomach growled in mid pet. Looking outside, Sam could see that the sun was still out but it was mid afternoon. She wondered how long they had been playing. Food time meant of course that Kitten time was over, for now. Unless David decided he didn't want to humor her again.

Sam sat up and smoothed down her skirt. "I think it's dinner time," She laughed a bit, talking for the first time in a while. she leaned down and picked up her ears and put them back on before getting up and heading to the kitchen to figure out what they were going to eat for the night.
 
David had calmed down a little while he had been stroking her head and had been amused at her attempts to purr. She really had to work on that if she was to fool anybody. Still his erection softened a little as they stayed the way they were with him just scratching her ears and stroking her hair.

Eventually he heard her stomach start to growl though and he looked out the window. Heck where had the time gone? It was mid afternoon and they had missed lunch. No wonder her stomach was growling. He was used to missing lunches because of work, but now that she had got up and headed towards the kitchen his own hunger made itself known. He went to stand up and follow her but then grimaced. He was still too stiff to stand up so quickly and he found himself adjusting his package before walking awkwardly into the kitchen.

"So Sis," he asked deciding to act normally despite him standing there with a raging hard on and her still being dressed as a kitten. "What have we got for dinner?"
 
Back
Top