Illegitimacy, a Scorned Son (closed for Aussie_Wolf)

Getting ready was a nightmare. It was just another night of studying, just with dinner... and wine. They never said it was a date, but it certainly felt like one. Finally Sadie settled on a casual dress with long sleeves. She opted to keep her legs bare, and put on a pair of ankle boots that laced up. She went easy on the makeup and spritzed on her favorite perfume.

Sadie was also got most of the ingredients for tonight's dinner, but when she was sure she couldn't find something, she texted Damien. Turns out he already had it. Sadie couldn't help but feel her lips trying to creep up in a smile. It wasn't like he texted something overly sweet back, but seeing him reply just made her happy.

Once she was at the door to him apartment, she knocked. In hand was everything they would need for tonight, and on her back was her backpack, which may or may not have extra clothing in it. Her roommate's advice. What if she was building too much in her head? What if he really didn't see her that way and he was just trying to be nice?

All those thoughts were put to a holt as soon as the door opened.

"Hi," She smiled to him.

Damien smiled back. She looked lovely again tonight and he gestured her inside. "Hi yourself. Allow me to take those," he said relieving her of the foodstuff's she had brought and taking them into the kitchen. "We will have to start in here tonight. The meat has to be marinated so if we do that first then study it will be ready to cook when we are finished," he grinned.

He had already got out a few of the more exotic ingredients she had not been able to find and had them waiting with his cleaver and a large bowl. He placed all her things on the bench and selected the meat. "Okay we have to slice this up very thinly and then place it in the marinade. You have a choice, slice the meat or make the marinade."

He looked at her and smiled. "Oh and by the way, you look rather nice tonight. If you would like to have a glass of wine there is a white in the fridge, or a red on the table. The glasses are near the bottle of red."

He wondered how she would take the compliment and whether she would actually take him up on his offer.

"I'll take the meat." She needed to work on her cutting technique. Then he complimented her outfit and she smiled. She couldn't have held it back even if she tried.

"Thank you, you look good too," she blushed as she tried to compliment him back. "I'll have some red, did you want some too?" She moved over to the bottle and poured some of the red wine in both glasses. Sadie had heard somewhere that white wine had more sugar and made you get drunk quickly. She wasn't planning on getting drunk but the wine would help her to relax more.

She handed him his glass and took a sip of hers. "So how do I cut it? At an angle or just slice the top?" She was glad that they wouldn't start with their studying just yet, but she knew they would have to eventually.

Damien took a sip then looked at the meat. "Actually we need thin strips, just as if you were going to stir fry it. Oh and be careful, all my knives are very sharp, you won't need much pressure to cut things. Just let the knife do the work."

While Sadie cut up the meat, he mixed up the marinade. It was the usual Sweet, salty, spicy, tangy mix with an emphasis on the spicy this time. It was not too overpowering but it had a little kick to it. He also added some of the red wine to it.

By the time he was finished Sadie was as well. She had cut them pretty finely. "Good technique. I will soon have you cutting sashimi by hand," he smiled at her. He threw everything into the bowl and used his hands to massage the marinade into the meat. "I find it better to do it with my hands so I can feel if the meat has separated and is getting coated and you can massage the flavor into the meat."

After a couple of minutes he washed his hands, wrapped the bowl up and wiped everything up. "Okay, that's it for now. Study time then cooking afterwards." He led her to the table taking his glass with him and sat next to her this time.

"So let's review what you learned last night," he began business like as he began to test her on what they had done the previous evening.

Sadie had taken her glass with her to the other room, placed it on the coffee table and tried to discreetly pull one of her books from her bag. The last thing she needed was for him to see the extra clothing. She could say that she had plans to stay over at friends... but then what if he would cut their night short? She managed to get the book out without revealing anything, zipping it quickly back up.

"We covered basic phrases, but to be honest I would like to cover the proper pronunciation of some words and really trying to get the accent down." It would certainly help her to understand their teacher when his accent got thicker from excitement.

As the night continued, the liquid in Sadie's glass was slowly going down. The wine was certainly making her feel more relaxed. Sadie was good at picking up words and phrases, but as soon as Damien would throw in the accent she was struggling. It didn't help that sometimes when he drew out a word, she would start giggling.

"You sound like the Swedish Chef." Sadie laughed. Ok, he might not have sounded exactly like him, but it was funny none the less. Sadie took in a breath and tried to calm down, but as soon as he would start again she was laughing again. "I'm sorry, I can't help it!" She started to whip at the tears that started to build in the corners of her eyes.

Well it looked like his sister was a bit of a lightweight when it came to alcohol. The red wasn't all that potent but she was downing it a little fast for a novice. Still that could work in his favor, although he did not want her too drunk to not know what she was doing.

"Okay let's stop for a little while then. You are not going to learn too much more laughing all the time," he smiled at her as he stood up and guided her towards the kitchen. "You are a very smart student by the way," he told her as he got everything out. "You have picked up the language pretty quickly as I thought you would. It is now just a matter of getting you to understand it as it is spoken. I would say a good week should do it, as long as we can stop you laughing of course," he teased her.

He began to peel the vegetables, and separate the small Chinese greens she had brought around. Soon he had a bowl filled with delicious looking vegetables. He reached for the onions and garlic and smiled at her. "Could you put the lettuce, tomato's, finely sliced chilli, shallots and some of these red onions I am going to slice in that salad bowl please Sadie. I will let you decide how much chilli, I am fine with any amount so make it as cool or as hot as you like."

"I can't help that you sounded like a Muppet," she teased as she got up from the couch to work on dinner, "Good think you're too cute to be one." The words just slipped out. She blushed and cleared her throat, silently screaming at herself. Damien however continued on as if he hadn't heard her. Maybe he didn't?

She smiled at his compliment to her about how well she was picking up the language. "And what will you teach me once I have mastered the German tongue?" She playfully asked him. This teasing each other was amusing, but Sadie was feeling the tension starting to build, at least on her end.

Listening to his instructions she worked on the salad. "When I was younger, I loved spicy food. I still do, but not as hot as I would have it when I was a kid. There was this whole in the wall dive kind of place that my friends and I would go to. They had these 'atomic hot wings'. My mouth is burning just thinking about eating those."

Damien smiled at her description of him as a Muppet. Of course the chef had been Swedish which sounded nothing like German but he would excuse her. She was a little tipsy after all.

"Hmm perhaps I should teach you French. It is the language of love after all and you could use it to get a Boyfriend, acting all mysterious and everything," he chuckled. "Of course you know how they get the tongue flexible in France though so maybe it is not such a great idea," he grinned devilishly at her. "You may not be quite ready for that."

Damien began to chop up the onions rapidly, hardly looking at them as he kept an eye on what she was doing. "Yes I used to do the same thing, but I found that it is better to have a little kick and taste the food, than drown it out completely with heat."

He passed her some of the onion then got out the noodles and started to boil the kettle. "I love these things. They cook in minutes just by soaking them in hot water. Okay we will fry off the meat really quickly in batches and add it to the salad, then quickly toss the vegetables in the wok then add the drained noodles and we are done. How about you do it all while I watch, unless you want me to help? After all remember the Swedish chef's dishes normally ended up on the floor," he laughed.

Sadie smiled and shook her head, "I can do it, you just sit there any look pretty." She teased him as she confidently worked.

The way she moved around in the kitchen, it was almost like she was dancing. Every movement was thoughtful (even with a couple drinks in her) as she prepared their meal. Whenever a suggestion was given to her, she would simply nod her head, listening but also trying to maintain her focus. It wasn't long until Sadie had two perfectly plated plates... almost perfect. Certainly smelled delicious.

"Do you have chopsticks?" She asked as she put the plates on the table. She smiled at her world, feeling pretty proud of herself.

Damien smiled as he watched her in the kitchen. Gone was the shy, slightly awkward girl and in her place was a very confident woman. He was impressed with the way she handled everything despite having a few drinks in her, although he did see her almost spill a few things.

Still when she put everything on the table he was quite surprised. To cook something she had never had before, from only his instructions and make it look and smell this delicious was very impressive.

"Oh the chopsticks are in the top draw, I will get them," he told her standing up and walking into the kitchen. He returned with a pair for each of them and the bottle of white wine and another two glasses. "I wasn't sure if you wanted to use chopsticks so I didn't put them on the table."

He poured the last of the red wine into Sadie's glass and then some white into his new one. Helping himself to some of the food he took a taste and his eyes lit up. "Well you may be doing good in all your courses, but I can tell you you would make an excellent cook. This is delicious."

"Thank you," she smiled happily at the compliment. "Maybe in my next life," grabbing her own chopsticks she sampled the food she made. It was indeed very good. Even if she couldn't be a professional chef, at least she could still make whatever she wanted and as long as she had someone to enjoy it, that was all that mattered.

"You said your mom raised you. What about siblings? Any brothers and sisters?" It was just honest small talk as they continued to eat and drink wine. "I always wanted a sibling."

Damien had to be careful here. He didn't want to lie to her, but he also didn't want her knowing the truth. "No. I have no idea who my father is and my mother never remarried. She never speaks about him and the one time I brought him up she just told me he was a pig and I was better off not knowing him end of subject."

Damien shrugged and then grinned at Sadie. "It's no big deal. Lots of kids are raised by single parents these days and I don't feel that I have missed out on anything. Although like you I always thought it would have been nice to have a brother or a sister. We were pretty poor though so another mouth to feed just wouldn't have worked and besides mum was too busy working to have a kid."

He looked at her as he ate then grinned. "Can you keep a secret. I used to have an imaginary sister though and she was always getting me into trouble just like younger sisters do. She always wanted me to get a girlfriend as well, but I was always to busy. Oh well, maybe one day."

Damien took another sip of wine and took another bite of food. "So what about you, how was your childhood?"

"I spent most of my time with my Grandmother. A happy alternative from boarding school." Sadie picked up her glass and took a sip from her glass. "Dad worked all the time and Mom... well, I'm not sure what Mom was doing but she wasn't around. I saw them more during holidays. Every year Dad has this big New Years Eve party. It's more for clients and co-workers."

The more Sadie thought about it, she couldn't think of many times where there were warm moments with both parents present. The only person who had shown her that was her Grandmother. God she missed her so much.

"I actually wished I had a brother myself... and older brother to make me feel safe and loved. I'd probably get on his nerves following him around all the time." she laughed. "I use to have this really large stuffed dogie that I would sleep with at night when there were really loud and rough storms. Pretended I was being held until it was over."

Sadie wasn't sure why she was being so open about this. Maybe it was the wine. Still, she felt comfortable talking with him.

Damien sipped more of his wine and looked at her. Perhaps he had had the better childhood after all. At least he had known he was loved. It sounded like his Father was a prick that only cared about money, and her mother was the typical trophy wife that slept around when she didn't get enough at home. You would think at least she would have paid some attention to her child.

"Well if I had been your big brother I would not have minded you following me around all the time," he smiled at her.

He got up and cleared away the dishes then headed to the fridge and got out his surprise. He had bought a strawberry cheesecake for dessert. He cut two big pieces and brought them back to the table. "I hope you saved some room for dessert," He chuckled.

As he started to eat his he looked at her and decided to go for it. "Umm I was wondering. Did you want to stay for a bit longer tonight and maybe watch a movie with me? It's okay if you don't want to of course I was just wondering that's all."

Sadie smiled back at Damien. If he had been her brother she would hope that she wouldn't have th same attract to him that she felt now (little does she know...) but he probably would have been someone good to have around. They would probably get on each other's nerves...

Her mind continued to play out the scenario until her brother- No, DAMIEN came back with cheesecake topped with strawberries. Her eyes got big and of course the corners of her lips were turning up into a smile. "There is always room for dessert!"

She took one bite and she was in heaven, the talk of family and imaginary siblings long gone.

"Did you want to stay for a bit longer tonight and maybe watch a movie with me? It's okay if you don't want to of course I was just wondering that's all."

"Yes!" She quickly said before he even finished his last word. Her cheeks started to burn as she realized how desperate she must look. "I mean, I would really like that." She smiled. She was such a dork.

"Keep in mind, I will be scrutinizing your library of films," she teased.

He smiled at her eager response. Well that was a lot easier than he expected. Perhaps he was getting to her a lot better than he thought. Maybe he could proceed a little quicker than he had planned.

"Well I am sure you will find something in it to watch, I have a very wide range of movies," he told her. "When you are by yourself a lot you tend to watch a lot of TV and the DVD player became my best friend."

Laughing he ate some more of his cheesecake and thought about the movies he had. "Okay that whole bookcase on the left is double stacked with movies. Romantic, Drama, Mystery, Thriller, Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Sci Finction as you work your way down. Of course there are a few Westerns and Doco's in there as well."

He looked away for a second then back again and sighed. "Okay there is a second bookcase in my room, but it doesn't contain what you think it does," he said blushing. "It is full of Disney, Pixar and old cartoons, Plus a lot of Anime stuff. I just keep it in my room because people always wonder why a grown man loves cartoons so much," he confessed.

He gestured towards the lounge room as he picked up his plate. "Go choose whatever you want. I will make a plate of snacks up and be right in."

When Damien had went over the list of the first bookcase, her mind instantly thought 'Thriller' or horror if he had it. Then he threw in the game changer. It didn't take long before she was in his room and she went right to the DVDs. Just as he said, it was filled with Disney and the like. Sadie loved Disney movies, she didn't care how old she was.

"You are making this impossible to decide!" She called from his room as she was now on her knees as she continued to look through the titles. There was everything! Sword and the Stone, Pete's Dragon, The Little Mermaid (her personal favorite), and then the newer films, specifically Tangled. There would need to be a serious marathon in order to watch all the movies she wanted to just pull down from the shelf.

"Also, I tend to sing with the movie," She admitted as she laughed. With that, she settled on Tangled because she loved the song they sang during the lantern scene.

Damien laughed when he heard her rummaging around in his room and then her shout. Well then it seemed they were alike in other ways as well. He was popping popcorn on the stove. None of this microwave stuff for him, and he poured freshly melted butter over it with a hint of salt. Then some cut up fruit and vegetables and a dip. It may be a bit different, but hey it was his place.

He walked out and placed it on the small coffee table in front of the sofa and waited for Sadie to appear with the movie. When she came in with Tangled he laughed. "Ah I love that one. I think Maximus steals the show though."

He opened the DVD player and placed it in then sat back down and turned the TV on. It was big but not overly big and he did have a surround sound system but again it was not a big grand thing. Everything was just big enough for the area. "Okay here we go," he said turning everything on and pressing play.

It didn't take long for Sadie to get comfortable on the couch and digging into the popcorn and fruit. In the beginning she watched intently, but as she continued to drink more she swayed a little to the music and hummed. She would laugh at all the funny parts and at one point she laughed so hard that she snorted and felt completely mortified and covered her face.

After a while they got to her favorite part, where Rapunzel and Flinn are out on the water and Rapunzel sees the lanterns. And of course there was the song, which she did start to sing some of the words. She didn't want to annoy Damien too much with her voice. Some people just liked to watch the movie.

Somehow during the movie it seemed like the two of them had moved closer on the couch. They were close enough now that their legs and shoulders were touching. She could feel his body heat, and all she wanted to do was lean in more.

Damien had to admit Sadie was fun to watch a movie with. She laughed at all the funny scenes and at the in jokes as well. She even seemed to have the same sort of sense of humor as him as they laughed at the same things that other people had never laughed at when he had watched it with them.

He didn't mind when she started humming some of the songs and was actually waiting for her to start singing, but he guessed she was just to shy. Then of course came the lantern scene and she started to sing a little.

She was almost sitting in his lap and then he had an idea. It was probably a really bad idea as his singing voice was like a cat getting a tonsillectomy with a rusty spoon, but it might work. He grabbed her hand and just as Flynn started to sing so did he. He was horrible but he knew the words and he smiled encouraging her to sing with him.

Sadie was surprised when Damein took her hand and started singing Flynn's part to her. Her first reaction, after she realized what he was doing, was to smile and she laughed a bit. With her hand she held his back and she continued to sing Rapunzel's part. This time she didn't hold back. Sadie was by no means a professional singer but she was ok.

If she didn't like Damein before, she most definitely did now. Even if his harmony with the movie was off. She wouldn't change anything about tonight. The song was coming to an end and the part were the characters were about to kiss but Flynn sees the other theives was fast approaching. Sadie made an impulse decisions.

Leaning in she came close enough to Damein that her lips touched his. The taste of wine lingering between them and though Sadie might have still been a bit tipsy, she knew how to kiss. Her lips were soft and like velvet against his. There was no intention of this being a small sweet kiss either. Her arms went over his shoulders and around his neck as she lightly started to nip at his bottom lip, trying to encourage him to part his lips.

Damien tried his best during the song, but for all his other talents, singing was not one. However she seemed to like the fact that he tried and sang with him. She was pretty good to. Not professional standard but she would definitely hold her own at a talent show or a Karaoke bar.

They were winding up and got to the part where Flynn sees the thieves and pulls away from the kiss when he felt her arms encircle his neck as she kissed him. It was not a sweet kiss either but a firm probing kiss. He was caught off guard a little for a second before pulling her against his body and sending his tongue inside of her mouth, probing for hers to play with.

He found it and wrapped his around it, gently caressing it with his own as he kissed her passionately. He let his hands roam up and down her back and sides, gently caressing her through her clothes. He slowly moved down to her ass, gliding his hands lower and lower before grabbing a double handful and gently squeezing her globes and caressing her cheeks.

Breaking the kiss he licked his lips tasting the wine and popcorn on them. "MMM now that was one of the sweetest tasting kisses I have ever had. I take it that you wish to maybe finish watching the movie another time??" he asked her smiling roguishly just like Flynn.

Sadie was so glad when she felt him reciprocate the kiss. Her body pressed against his and she was now straddling his lap as his hands were on each cheek. Her chest was against his, enjoying the warmth from his body as they kissed. Oh the kissing. It was a lot better then she imagined it. It was like their mouths and toungs were in perfect sync.

Then he broke the kiss, as Sadie heard that they missed the scene with the twins trying to kidnap the princess and mother Gothel stopping them. She wasn't too upset to miss part of the movie, or to miss the rest of it as Damien implied with his cheesy imitation of Flynn's smolder.

"Mmm well when you look at me like that it's hard to say no," she kissed him again teasingly. It was definitely a good idea that she brought a change of clothes. She was also really thankful that he lived off campus and didn't have to suffer the dreaded "walk of shame" that other girls go through after fraternity parties.

Damien smiled again and then reached over and switched off the TV and then easily stood up with her in his arms and began walking with her to his room, gently kissing her along the way. Luckily she had left his door open like he normally did and he only had to nudge it fully open with his foot and turn sideways to get them inside.

His room was pretty clean for a guy living alone. Living with a mother that used to be a cook/housecleaner had rubbed off on him and he rarely left anything out of place. His bed was always made each morning, dirty clothes put in the laundry hamper, and clean clothes put away. The only thing that was even slightly messy was his desk and that was a clutter of study materials.

Damien carried Sadie to his large queen sized bed and gently laid her down in the middle on one side of it then scooted in beside her, then resumed kissing her only now he began to be a little more forceful, slipping his tongue inside her mouth and exploring her neck and ears. he also began to run his hands along her body, teasing her with his fingers.

Sadie kissed back just as forcefully. He surprised her when he picked her up and carried her to his room. It almost made her feel like a real princess, even up her body sinking into the mattress once he laid her down.

She was very responsive to his touch. Every time he kissed or touched a sensitive spot she softly gasped and moaned. Her body moved against his as she started pulling up on his shirt until her fingers touched skin.

She could feel the muscles in his back and shoulders as her hands grasped at him while they kissed. Her hands slipped lower until she grasped his ass with both hands, much like how he grabbed her earlier. She pulled his hips in tight to her body.

When their mouths were not locked together, she was kissing along his jaw, his neck. Lightly she nipped at his shoulder with her teeth. He didn't want to really bite him, she didn't know if he was into that but she wanted to push a little to see his reaction.

Back