Your Lit doppelganger

ydahecnot

Sun of a gun
(Sorry, not going to the trouble to paste an umlaut)

Anyway, is there a Litster that seems almost like a carbon copy of yourself? For me, as I have posted before, it's probably AF. Both from the Midwest, both big college football fans, similar humor, and seemingly find the same types of women appealing.

Go! (probably to Page 5 in 15 minutes). Or do anti-doppelganger, if you prefer.

Anyway, is there a Litster that seems almost like a carbon copy of yourself? For me, as I have posted before, it's probably AF. Both from the Midwest, both big college football fans, similar humor, and seemingly find the same types of women appealing.

Anti- Lowphat. Dude is way less shy and has a way better arm than I do.

Huh. I'd have to think about this. But when I figure it out the four of us should grab a pizza. ;)

Good match...both amazing guys and wonderful caring friends...

Another commonality?...you both friendzone BC:D

Good match...both amazing guys and wonderful caring friends...

Another commonality?...you both friendzone BC:D

Oooh a subtle BC burn! Ouch. Hahaha :)

BC would be my doppelganger if I was nicer, kinder, more loving and generous. Dang. Maybe she is my anti-doppelganger. :)

I think Collar N Cuffs and Endless Night are doppelgangers. Both from Texas, both a little shy.

That's easy...Curvy and I are soooo much alike I joke all the time that she's my Alt.

She's from my home state (though the other end) same age - even just a day apart I think, same taste in a lot of things, same sense of humor...

That's easy...Curvy and I are soooo much alike I joke all the time that she's my Alt.

She's from my home state (though the other end) same age - even just a day apart I think, same taste in a lot of things, same sense of humor...

I like where this is going

I was just going to post in here. Candy is definitely my sister from another Mister. :rose:

I guess Azul would be my anti-. While he is everyone's loveable blue dragon, I am still just a Beast in a cage....

I don't think I have one. If I do, I've yet to find them.

I guess Azul would be my anti-. While he is everyone's loveable blue dragon, I am still just a Beast in a cage....

I disagree...You and Azul are so much alike...both very genuine tender souls...deeply protective of those you care about...kind to everyone...warm and supportive...

You both rock:heart:

Back