"...has added your story to a List"

tomlitilia

Literotica Guru
This update was new to me as it showed up in my "Recent Activity". Someone has added my story to a "list", apparently. What are these list? I can't find anywhere where I can add story to any list, other than by favorizing it. Anyone knows what this is?

On the new dash there's a Reading Lists button - to the left of your main screen. Folk can tag stories to "read later" - as well as "favourite" which you click at the story itself.

It's a story book mark, basically.

On the new dash there's a Reading Lists button - to the left of your main screen. Folk can tag stories to "read later" - as well as "favourite" which you click at the story itself.

It's a story book mark, basically.

Hmm... I find the read later list in my control panel, but I can't find anywhere to mark stories as such.

Hmm... I find the read later list in my control panel, but I can't find anywhere to mark stories as such.

Click on Reading List, then Click on Read Later, Then Click on the Plus Sign, then enter a story name in the search bar.

I asked about this some time ago; it doesn't have full functionality. As far as I can tell there is no way to mark a story on the page of the story itself.

Evidently the read later button and other buttons on the story will be added at some point in time according to Manu.

On mine I've got the ability to create new lists, and I did, I call it "watch for continuation".

I've only added to any list by hitting the button at the end of the story, to put it in the new lists I move them on my dashboard.

I used to feel really honored that someone would favorite me or my stories then I started checking to see what else they favorited and there were literally a thousand stories added. Indiscriminately just adding stories doesn't make mine stand as anything special.

I used to feel really honored that someone would favorite me or my stories then I started checking to see what else they favorited and there were literally a thousand stories added. Indiscriminately just adding stories doesn't make mine stand as anything special.

I know what you mean, I've seen that a story was added as recently as a few hours ago, go to check, and find that there have been six or seven added after mine. And hundreds and hundreds before.

How do they even plow through their own list.

Back