Roped-in.

Yerkiddin

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
669
(any idea you see of mine up here, feel free to use it! Most of these stories are ones I want to read!)

A photographer with an eye for BDSM and a talent at tying and untying ropes has a "playroom" in his basement with all manner of anchors and tables, where he likes to photograph BDSM models. He's married, and the hobby actually makes money for him, so his wife tolerates the women and skimpy-to-nude outfits, but only because she trusts him to stay faithful to their vows.

The problem comes when the two women he brings in to photograph are a bit amazon-like (one is even a wrestler!) and both are into BDSM, both are bi, and one leans a bit toward nympho, her drive is so strong. As he is taking pictures of them, he's first taking them one at a time, then tying one and having the other tease the tied woman, then he starts tying them in to poses where they're both tied to each other. Then, as he's removing them from one of the poses, he's sweating and somewhat all over them to get the ropes off, and while both are turned on, the nympho of the two is about ready to grab the man's cock and orgasm NOW.

There's one device he hasn't had either of them in. The models ask to see that one demonstrated while they get their legs out of the ropes. Without thinking, the guy goes over to the device he's proudest of, first explaining that's it's the gadget he made for a woman to use if she were taking a man. He shows how someone's arm is shoved this way and the device automatically grabs it, and while a person can still get out if it isn't locked, it takes a while. About this time, the model with the plan steps over and throws a little lever, "...and this is the lock?" Still clueless, the guy goes on to explain how that lock makes it much harder to unlock, right up until the model takes the hand he's been gesturing with and locks it in on the other side. At this point, both women are in front of the device, all-but panting. Once locked into his own machine, the models quickly see how to tilt him back, and even notice the handy supports so that a woman could very easily get oral from the captured person while another woman had handy supports in place to straddle a captured man's erection... ;-)

(Title comes from the first version of the idea, where a bondage model shows the photographer how another fetishist tied her, and is so tickled at the results of her work that she can't help but help herself to the captured photographer)
 
Back
Top