Blackmailed Daughter-in-law

"Please...oh..please stop I've already told you every thing, what do you want me to say." I pleaded

I felt his hand come down again and again. I could feel the bulge in his pants growing, Was that possible I thought to myself.

Having only been with Joe and not very experienced I was unaware that there were men so large out there. Most of my and Joes experimenting was done in the bedroom with a few new positions other than that we didn't vary our sex life much. In fact we didn't have much of a sex life since we had been out of college.
Bill alternated between rubbing my ass and crotch and pummelling my ass. I kept asking him what he wanted me to say and he would just reply the truth and spank me again.
 
She wiggled beneath me, the sensation of her young body rubbing on my hard penis. I wanted so badly to take her right then...to drive my long cock into her sweet little pussy and fuck her brains out. But the fun of making her squirm was too much to resist.

"Come on Sarah, tell me what a bad girl you've been," I said bringing my hand down to her moist vagina and slowly sliding the tip of my finger inside.

I felt her tense up and a low groan escaped her mouth.

"That's it sweetie, tell me everything !!"

I pulled my finger from her and reached down to gently rub her clitoris.

"Just relax," I said softly, "and tell me the naughty things you've been doing."
 
After the beating my ass had taken the gentle touch was to much contrast to bare, I moaned out loud in spite of myself. I felt my legs spread slightly to his touch as I moved against his hard member. His finger tip felt huge in my pussy as he slid it out I let my head drop and said " I have been a bad girl" but not meaning it the way he wanted to hear it.

That is right you have he said and continued rubbing my clit making me become wet involuntarily. His other hand reached under me and took my small sensetive breast in his huge hand and began to squeeze. Lightly at first then harder and harder until I cried out.
 
Last edited:
I felt her responding to my touch. Her soft moans and deep breathing told me that I was hitting all the right spots. Moving my free hand beneath her, I began to fondle her small breast, first softly and then...finding a small nipple...harder.

She whimpers as I pinch her sensitive nipple between my large fingers.

And then I ask her again this time continuing to rub her clitoris persistently.

"Now tell me Sarah..." I insisted. "Tell me all the naughty things you've been doing behind my son's back."
 
"I can't" I tell him between moans. I feel my nipple getting as hot as my ass as the stimulation at my crotch is sending my mind other feelings.
I moan as he continues to rub my clit and pull my nipple away from my body as he squeezes it harder and harder. I feel my legs open of their own accord allowing him better access to my clit.
He brings his hand up and drives a huge finger inside of me causing a gasp of surprise to escape my lips. My pussy contracting around his finger which feels as big as a cock inside of me. He begins to thrust into me as if fucking me with force, I moan. This seems to bring him some satisfaction as he says, "You are a horny little slut aren't you?"
I just moan as he starts to thrust his finger faster and squeezes my nipple more, "Aren;t you I said."

"Yes" I cry out "Yes"
 
My thick finger pops inside of her tight pussy. She gasps...

Finally, I get her to admit to being a "horny slut".

"I knew it Sarah," I continue, thrusting my finger deeper inside.

"I knew it from the first time I saw you. You tried acting so prim and proper, but you're a little whore."

I release her nipple and grap a handful of hair, pulling her head back. She winces, letting out an animal like sound.

"And you've been fucking that guy I caught you with, haven't you ?"

My finger probes further inside her juicy cunt, my thumb rubbing her clit feverishly, trying to elicit a confession.

"You've been fucking him and sucking his cock, haven't you ?"
 
Having never sucked a cock before nor fucked anyone but my husband I felt confused, but, to get him to release my hair and stop the punishment I agreed to everything he said.
I moan out loud as he continues to fuck me with his huge finger.

"I knew it you little whore" he says and bends down and takes my red abuse nipple into his mouth.
I moan again but this time with pleasure as I feel my body start to respond to his thrusting coupled with the constant rubbing of my clit, and the sucking of my nipple.

Just as I start to feel a wave of pleasure it stops as he bites down hard on my nipple causeing me to cry out in pain...
 
As I bite her nipple, she screams...

I grasp her by the hair, holding her up as I push the chair away. She slumps to her knees. Opening my pants, I pull them and my briefs down over my ass. My hard cock springs forward, almost hitting her in the face as it is released from the confines of my underwear.

Tilting her head back, I look down into her eyes. A stream of tears is rolling down her cheeks and falling to the floor.

"How would you like to suck a real man's cock Sarah ?" I ask.

She tries to speak, but nothing come out.

"Come on baby, take it in your mouth..."

"You know you like sucking cock."
 
Suck a real mans cock? I just stared in awe at the size of it. I tried to speak but nothing came out. My mouth open must have looked like an invitation. With his fingers entwined in my hair he pulled my mouth onto the head of his member. My lips stretched over the smooth, huge, head as it pushed my tongue back and he began to pull my head back and forth over his cock.

I tried to take breaths each time he pulled his cock out of my mouth. The tears continued to stream down my face as he probed my face saying "Come on baby suck it, suck it, you little slut."
 
The feeling of her mouth on my cock was nice, but she seemed to be unsure of what to do. Could it be that she was as innocent as she claimed ? The thought excited me...maybe Joe wasn't taking care of business at home.

Withdrawing my penis from her mouth, I pulled her head backward and looked down into her beautiful eyes. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and her mascara was smudged and runny.

"Sarah, have you ever given head before ?" I asked.
 
"No" was all I could say looking up at him, His huge member bobbing in front of my face. I couldn't believe the size, or that he had fit as much of it in my mouth as he had.

"Yea right, you better start sucking or you'll get more of the belt" He said in a firm voice, as he pulled my mouth back onto his huge member.

My lips stretched over the head as he began to pull me back and forth on his cock by my hair. I began to suck trying to relax and breath when I could. The tears continued to stream down my face as he pushed farther and farther into my mouth with each thrust, finally reaching the back of my throat. I knew he would have to stop there as he could not fit his huge member any further. He still had at least half of his cock not in my mouth.

"Come on Sarah suck it in, thats it baby." His words of encouragement echoed in my ears as I tried to concentrate on breathing while sucking him.
 
Sarah looked up at me, her big brown eyes pleading with me to believe her. Something deep inside did, but I would never let her know that.

"Yea right, you better start sucking or you'll get more of the belt"

Moving forward, I again pushed my hard meat between her lips and into her warm mouth. Her lips stretched as my large tool slid inside. I pulled her head forward to accept it and then began moving in and out.

"That's it honey, suck it," I encouraged, moving all the way to the back of her throat.

Watching my young daughter-in-law kneeling before me with my cock in her mouth was amazing.

As she relaxed, I pushed farther inside and felt my long prick begin to slide down her throat.

"Just relax that throat and let it slide down", I instructed.
 
I tried to relax as he pushed against my throat increasing the preasure until I felt a little pop in the back of my throat as the head slid in. I was getting breaths when I could as he kept pulling out and pushing in a little farther each time. After about ten minutes of this I realized what I thought was the impossible had happened. I felt his rough wirey pubic hair invade my nose. He had force the entire length down my throat and was pulling out allowing me to breath. As I took in my breath I felt him push in again filling my throat. Giving up on trying to suck him and just concentrating on breathing and relaxing my throat. He began to slide in and out of my throat faster and faster. Using my face as if it were a pussy. My throat became increasingly sore and stretched as he used it for his pleasure, showing no signs of stopping soon. I felt him grip my hair tighter as his thrusts increased making my nose bump his lower belly with each thrust I placed my small hands on each of his huge hairy thighs to try to balance myself so I wouldn't topple over.
 
I feel Sarah grasp me, holding on for dear life as I continued pumping my long cock down her throat. My orgasm is coming quickly and I really don't want to cum yet, so I slowly remove my prick from her mouth and pull her to her feet, by the hair.

"Come on sweetheart," I instruct, pulling her out of the room. "I think I'd like to continue in the bedroom."

Her small bare feet struggled to keep up with my long strides as I dragged her to the small master bedroom. Several times, I heard her trying to speak...to beg...to plead...but her small whimpers fell on deaf ears.

"I bet this is where you fuck your boyfriend. Isn't it ?" I ask, pushing her forward onto the bed.

The power of my push sent her flying uncontrollably, her small frame crashing into the mattress like a rag doll.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you like you need to be fucked !!"
 
Much to my surprise, I am lifted to my feet by my hair. "Come on sweetheart" he says, as he drags me to the bedroom I try to protest but am unable to speak busy trying to keep my feet underneath me and keep up with him.

I fly across the room from being pushed and land in the center of the bed on my belly. I start to get up on my knees and feel his presence on the bed behind my. "Just hold that position you little bitch." I hear him asy and I freeze not knowing what to do next.
 
Sarah, ass raised in the air, stops...afraid to move. As I climb onto the bed, I notice a series of welts forming on her small buttocks.

"Oh my Sarah," I exclaim. "You have the cutest little ass I've ever seen. It's just a shame that my son can't keep his piece of ass satisfied and away from strangers."

She trembled as she waited for me... muffled sobs still faintly coming from her well fucked mouth.

Moving in behind her, I kneel between her thin legs and position myself for action...

"Now young lady," I say menacingly. "Tell daddy what you want."
 
I feel him move into position behind me and brace myself. I feel him begin moving his hands over my ass. I can feel the red welts from the earlier spanking.
"Tell daddy what you want" I hear him say and I cringe as the moves his fingers farther down and spreads my pussy lips with the tips of his fingers.
"Ooo I think I kknow what my little girl needs" he says as he begins to rotate his finger tips working moisture to the entrance of my vagina.
As he slips a large finger into my tight hole, I gasp. He begins to slide it in and out then slips two huge fingers inside of me.

I reach back and grab his wrist,"Please don't, its too much" I say which brings a laugh from him.
"What are you going to do when I put this inside of you." He snickers as he takes hold of his manhood and rubs it up and down my pussy causing me to shudder.
 
I rub my thick cock against her wet pussy lips. She's obviously afraid, but there really isn't much she could do about her predicament.

Moving up and down along her slippery labia, I chuckle to myself. Joey may have inherited my business sense but he sure did get short-changed genetically when it came to his equipment.

"Now just relax, Sarah," I said, moving my penis to her tiny opening. "It'll only hurt for a little while."
 
Just relax he said. How could I relax when I knew he was about to but that huge thing inside of me? I felt him move into position and felt him place the tip against me and push forward. I felt the tip slide in and I gasped at its size. I then felt him pull back out and relaxed a little. Just as I relaxed I felt him thrust forward. I cried out in pain at the abrupt entrance, feeling as if I had lost my virginity all over again. My legs shot backward as I fell to my face with his weight bearing down on me. He had me pinned to the mattress, as he began to thrust into me mercilessly. My legs forced apart by his knees.
 
Penetration was difficult. I pushed forward, feeling her tight pussy straining against my thick cockhead. Grasping her hips, I pulled her backward and felt my head slowly begin to sink into her. I felt her tense up at the sensation of my penis burrowing inside.

"Just relax Sarah," I instructed. "Just relax and let it happen."

Slipping my thick cockhead back out, I moved my knees closer to her and pushed forward forcefully.

"Aghhhh !!" she screamed as my prick slid deeper into her tight hole.

She fell forward, her knees weakened by the pain and I fell directly on top of her.

As we hit the matress, my cock burrows deeper and again she lets out a scream - this time muffled by the blankets. Forcing her legs wider with my knees, I begin sliding my long prick in and out; each time allowing my hard meat to slip slightly deeper.

"There we go darling," I mutter, enjoying the sensation of her small pussy stretched tightly over my huge dick. "Today you're gonna be my little fucking whore."
 
Pinned to the mattress by his wieght I was helpless to do anything but lie there and take the fucking he was giving me. He continued to thrust in an dout of me telling me I wa his whore and slut. I lay there with my face buried in the mattress as he continued.
I began to adjust somewhat to his size although I felt stretched to the limit. He soon took my hips and lifted my back to my knees and started to fuck into me with force. I moaned as I felt him touch bottom and his balls begin to slap into me.
 
Moving into her as she lay flat on the bed, I could only manage to get about half of my cock inside. Pulling her back up onto her knees, I repositioned myself and allowed my full length to slide deep into her small pussy. The sensation of her tight cunt lips squeezing the base of my invading cock was fantastic.

She moaned as I pulled out and thrust in again.

"That's it Sarah," I growled. "How does it feel to have a real man inside of you ?"

Moving my right hand down from her hip, I found her clitoris and begin rubbing it with my large thumb.

My other hand slid upward, grasping her small breast...finding the hardess of her nipple, I pinched, causing her to gasp with pain.

"I'll bet my Joey never fucks you like this does he ?"
 
As he continued to fuck me he reached around and began to rub my clit. I felt myself get wetter despite my feelings of fear and resentment for what he was doing to me. He reached around with the other hand rubbing my breast then suddenly grasped a nipple and began to squeeze, causing me to cry out in pain, all the while fucking me and talking to me making me confused with the words he was saying. Asking me if I'd ever been fucked by a real man. He increased the tempo at hearing me cry out as if it excited him. I continued to cry out as he slammed into me harder and harder stretching me more than I thought possible.
 
Sarah, small and helpless below me, whimpered as I fucked her small pussy and twisted her hard little nipples. The sense of control intoxicated me, increasing the intensity of the senastions caused by the sexual act.

"Oh yeah Sarah," I groaned, slamming my long thick cock deeply inside her. "Wiggle that cute little ass."

Quickly pulling out, I flipped her over and spread her legs...driving back into her. Her beautiful face, contorted with, pleasure/pain was now visible. The sweet young woman that my son married now lay below me with my hard cock buried deep within her tight hole.

Her expression was such a turn-on. Confusion...guilt....shame...pain...and something else. Could it be the beginning of pleasure ?
 
Lying beneath this huge man I felt so totally helpless. I was pinned like a butterfly on a plaque. He was deep inside me and continued to thrust, I felt like he was touching deep into my stomach with each thrust. I soon realized that each time he pinched my nipples it would cause me to contract around his huge organ which already had me stretched to the limit.

Every time he would push in his cock would rub against my clit. I started to feel the beginings of arousal as he continued to thrust into me while he twisted my nipples like they were some sort of a dial for his amusement.
 
Back
Top