West Richland Tavern.

DJ smiled, letting go of her lip. He started to steadily thrust into her a little harder and a little faster, trying to build a steadily increasing pace.
 
DJ shivered under the hot water, loving the different feelings he was getting. He suddenly picked up the pace, slamming into Alexa while biting her neck teasingly.
 
Alexa moaned and continued to kiss up and down his neck, adding playful nips as she did so, shivering herself as he nibbled on her neck.
 
DJ realized that the new sensations from having sex in the shower were slowly getting him more worked up than he normally would be after having sex earlier. He smiled, slamming his hips into Alexa's, trying not to hurt her, but at the same time trying to really pleasure her as he let the feelings and instincts of the moment take over him.
 
Alexa moaned and she couldn't help but gently bite down on his shoulder, her body shivering and undulating in pleasure.
 
DJ groaned loudly from the bite on his shoulder. He knew he couldn't mark Alexa, but she was definitely marking him. Something seemed to snap inside of him, as he started to get as fast as he could, while grinding his hips against hers. He realized that he was driving her hard to an orgasm, and that he wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted.
 
Alexa groaned and bit him a bit harder, her orgasm impending. She began softly whimpering as she got closer. She let out a very loud moan.
 
DJ groaned, realizing he wasn't going to make it, before thrusting into Alexa one last time, emptying himself into her. He moaned softly, before kissing her and sucking on her bottom lip. He backed away slightly, trying to catch his breath.
 
Alexa groaned and of course she had managed to orgasm. She gave a soft moan and let him suck on her lower lip. She breathed and looked at him.
 
DJ chuckled softly. "I'm happy we are in the shower, otherwise this would be a real mess," he said, laughing a little more loudly. He slowly slid out of Alexa, before setting her down on the built-in shower seat. He was happy that he had inherited this shower stall with the seat now.
 
DJ nodded, before smiling as he grabbed soap and a loofah. He started to scrub Alexa's body, before rinsing the suds off. He grinned, before stepping under the shower and washing his body quickly. "Sorry, but once your ankle is good to go, you can wash me," he said with a chuckle as he pulled her up under the hot spray.
 
DJ smiled, before turning the water off and moving them out of the shower. He had Alexa lean against the wall as he dried her, before drying himself off quickly. He handed her a towel, saying, "Do that crazy woman thing you do with towels for your hair,", before chuckling as he moved about the room, pulling his boxer-briefs on, and then moving her to the bed with her clothes. "If you need or want extra hands, mine are here to help you get dressed," he said with a laugh.
 
Alexa laughed and she dried her hair and began putting her clothes back on. "It'd be nice if you could help," she teased.
 
Raven gives Eugene the number of her cell phone and her brother's house.

"I will be gone about a week unless Hannah isn't happy that I have to leave then who knows what will happen. My brother and his wife won a cruise and they have three dogs and two horses that they need someone to take care of and I am the only one who they trust. Not my brother and his wife, the animals, lol!"

Raven bends down and scoops up Sadie and cradles her in her arms. "Awww, you are such a pretty little girl aren't you? You just want lots of love and attention and who can blame you!" Raven looks up and blushes as she sees Eugene watching her.
 
''I love animals myself Sadie's proof. I worked at a thoroughbred breeding farm in Kentucky for a year.'' Placing a hand against the wall beside Ravens head, he reaches over to scratch under Sadie's chin gently. Eugene watches Raven blush and he grins. ''Think someone likes you. On this trip feel like a little bit of my company?''
 
"Sure, my brother has always told me I could bring a friend with me anytime I watch the animals. There have lots of bedrooms and his dogs are very friendly with other animals. Sadie may feel a bit intimidated, the dogs are a Rott, a Pit and a Shepard. The horses are also very friendly, they love attention and being ridden. Are you sure you can get away for a week?"

"Hey girl, want to go on a vacation and play with some big dogs?" Raven asks Sadie as she rubs her belly.
 
Eric

''No I came to see you Tess..I just got tied up at work and couldn't get away. Eugene was over here everything was on me today.'' Eric places his free hand over Tess's patting it, he was glad he was here when she needed a friend.

"Oh," she said softly, a little surprised, "can I get you a drink then; a soda or something? I was just trying to figure out if I should make something to eat. My whole day got thrown off kilter and I didn't want to eat when I was upset," she frowned," I actually haven't eaten since the diner this morning."
 
Alexa laughed and she dried her hair and began putting her clothes back on. "It'd be nice if you could help," she teased.
DJ smiled, before helping Alexa dress. He especially enjoying sliding her panties up, and then her pants. There was something about dressing a woman that he found erotic, but he shook his head. "Okay, ready to see if any of these braces fits you?" he asked, smiling as he helped her up, pulling one of her arms over his shoulder to support her.
 
DJ smiled, helping Alexa move towards his old supply room. He had it built to hold all of his MMA stuff. He unlocked the door, before helping her sit in a chair as he dug through the boxes, looking for his ankle braces. He set his competition braces aside, smiling at the memory of them, before pulling out the other braces.

He turned to Alexa, before looking around the room. "Yeah, this was part of my past," he said, before moving down to unwrap her ankle, before sliding a brace on to see if it fit. When he saw it didn't, he gently pulled it off, before sliding another on. He did this for two more braces, before finding one that fit. After tightening it securely, and making sure it would stabilize her ankle, DJ looked up at Alexa. "Luckily, I bought these in pairs. You can have the second one, as they won't fit me anymore," he said, smiling as he handed the second brace to Alexa. "Stand up and see how your ankle feels now," he said.
 
"Sure, my brother has always told me I could bring a friend with me anytime I watch the animals. There have lots of bedrooms and his dogs are very friendly with other animals. Sadie may feel a bit intimidated, the dogs are a Rott, a Pit and a Shepard. The horses are also very friendly, they love attention and being ridden. Are you sure you can get away for a week?"

"Hey girl, want to go on a vacation and play with some big dogs?" Raven asks Sadie as she rubs her belly.

Eugene

''DJ wants to help build his custom bike and Eric can run the shop. We have a part time guy that would love a weeks full time pay.'' Eugene grin widened as Raven was talking to Sadie, and the little dog just ate the attention up. ''I damned sure could use a vacation..I can't think of anyone better to spend it with.'' Sadie would enjoy herself he thought, with other dogs to explore places. ''Sadie thinks she's a Mastiff not a Chihuahua anyway... it'll be an adventure for this rascal.''

Eric

''I didn't eat anything since a really late lunch..if allow me I'll cook us a late supper?'' A smile crept across Eric's lips as he thought about giving a taste of something he's cooked. ''Believe it or not I'm actually a high grade novice chef..you'd be surprised what can cook''
 
Last edited:
Back
Top