care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't necessarily a mortal sin. If you're mixing it with gin or vodka, you're good.

If you're mixing it with good bourbon or rye, I'm sorry, but you're going straight to hell.

-LCN

Rum. Old school Bacardi from back when it still had to be imported.

I'm more pissed that I have a fucking pink drink

Rum. Old school Bacardi from back when it still had to be imported.

I'm more pissed that I have a fucking pink drink

Old-school rum. That's respectable.

My usual poison is Manhattans, though I seem to remember having consumed a pink drink once or twice. Doesn't seem to have done any lasting damage. :rolleyes:

-LCN

My usual poison is Manhattans, though I seem to remember having consumed a pink drink once or twice. Doesn't seem to have done any lasting damage. :rolleyes:

-LCN

Normally I love it, but today I hate anything red or pink or even remotely attached to this fucking stupid holiday

Normally I love it, but today I hate anything red or pink or even remotely attached to this fucking stupid holiday

Ahh, I see. It's not the fault of the drink, but rather the day.

Fortunately, it's only one day.

-LCN

-LCN

Tips hat to fellow manhattan drinker

At a bar. In a tee shirt I turned into a halter top. No bra. Leggings. No panties. I'm a success

At a bar. In a tee shirt I turned into a halter top. No bra. Leggings. No panties. I'm a success

a very nice description....sounds like a fun bar and very entertaining sight. Good luck getting through the last few hours of this day.

a very nice description....sounds like a fun bar and very entertaining sight. Good luck getting through the last few hours of this day.

Piss drunk. That's my plan.

A group of dudes I went to high school with saw me and were literally staring slack jawed. It was great.

Piss drunk. That's my plan.

A group of dudes I went to high school with saw me and were literally staring slack jawed. It was great.

not a bad plan. and I am sure they had some slack jawed reactions. alot of that would depend on how they knew you or what you were like back in high school

Me in high school. Adorable

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,478
Me in high school. Adorable

i agree quite adorable.....

of course now I think I see why the group from high school was all slack jawed when they saw you the way you described.....if they only knew what was missing underneith.....totally blow their entire mental picture and minds.....

either a very adorable picture there....thank you for sharing...

Adorable

So you were adorable in high school . . . likely quiet and shy . . . blended in with the group and not a standout . . . but look at you now . . . no wonder the dudes were staring! Aren't paybacks of that nature great!! :)

So you were adorable in high school . . . likely quiet and shy . . . blended in with the group and not a standout . . . but look at you now . . . no wonder the dudes were staring! Aren't paybacks of that nature great!! :)

I was a bitch in high school lol. I hate everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back