Wondering how many people from Ontario Canada

Will be visiting Ontario for some professional activity next year. Looking to link up with likeminded people.
 
Ottawa, Ontario. Born and raise, will probably die here too. But here's dreaming i'll travel one day and get out of this place! As much as i love it, i want to see the rest of the country/world. Never the less, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to my fellow Canucks, be sure to keep your sled dog's fed, and your igloo's extra crispy. Wouldn't want them to melt and be "Homeless" for Christmas! And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to the rest of the world.
 
Another Ontarian here :). Hi all. Toronto area .. a little to the north
 
Toronto M 52

Born and raised in Toronto.

Married, and I have an FWB. Always looking for an oral adventure close to home with a sexy woman or the right couple. I like fucking too.
 
Hello

Kingston Ontario here. Originally from Cobourg. 44 male. Interested in talking, if anyone of a feminine persuasion is interested.
 
Hi Jeffrey 53 here and I am very interested in chatting with yo and possibly meeting up in person if you ever wish to. I am sexy, articulate, intelligent and funny with a nice thick cock. If you would like to see it, simply email me at jeffrey300050@outlook.com and we'll get the party started.
 
Back
Top