Alabama Roll Call

Hi everyone, 32swm from the Birmingham area. I've read stories on lit for years, chatted in the chatroom off and on over the years, and browsed the forum here and there, but never posted. Thought I'd finally sign up and start contributing. I'd love to make friends and possibly more with a like-minded woman that lives in the area.

Huntsville Here

26/M looking for some fun. I've got a nice package and I know how to use my fingers very well... ;)

Hey Bama, I'm a 31 year old guy in between B-ham and Montgomery. Anyone from the area on tonight?

Anything I should see or do in Mobile? How about a recommended strip club or swing club?

Well, it is a few days before Christmas, and I'm at home alone while the wife is on an effing business trip. Bah humbug. Anyone want to join me for a drink while I drown my sorrows and try to find some holiday spirit?

he bama here

44m nw bama here. Interested in getting to know others in bama who enjoy literotica. Servewithpassion on Yahoo

north alabama here 31.m near guntersville

Lookin 2 meet ppl in and around my area I chat on kik most often same name as here

From Florence...working out of the country right now...cant wait to get back home to Alabama

Back