Fort Lauderdale Airport Terror Attack

He's your typical white Christian gun-nut profile guy,

;)

Swear to Gawd.

Last edited:
TERROR ATTACK AT FT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: The Broward Sheriff Office just upgraded incident to a "terrorist attack"

Fort Lauderdale airport

UPDATE: Suspect shouted "Im not Jewish"

FBI: 50k Muslims cross US border a year using Hispanic names

Liberals at the Fort Lauderdale Airport are loving their cops today aren't they

Snooki and other Celebs Respond

Breaking Celebrity Tweets

Alyssa Milano tweeted, “My thoughts are with everyone affected.”

Meanwhile, Samantha Ronson called the act of violence “horrifying.”

And Carson Daly wrote, “Another shooting. So sad. Praying for those affected in Florida.”

Josh Gad expressed, “I am praying for everyone in my hometown of #FortLauderdale. My God. This is frightening. Just flew out of there 5 days ago.”

Brandi Glanville shared, “My heart is breaking for everyone at the Fort Lauderdale airport what is this world coming to!”

And along with heart and praying hands emojis, Snooki wrote, “FLL Airport so upsetting.”

C1g3xpGW8AIN29K.jpg

What I find interesting is this in the only time I can remember a shooter running out of ammunition.

In all the other times I can remember they are found with hundreds of extra rounds on them.

What I find interesting is this in the only time I can remember a shooter running out of ammunition.

In all the other times I can remember they are found with hundreds of extra rounds on them.

It's right after Christmas, so he was probably short of cash.

Think he was reloading. Not out of ammo.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/fort-lauderdale-airport-shooting-1.3924610

The shooter, who was wearing a Star Wars T-shirt, appeared to be in his 20s, MSNBC reported. He was shot by police as he tried to reload his weapon, the news agency said.

*Star wars fan!*

Think he was reloading. Not out of ammo.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/fort-lauderdale-airport-shooting-1.3924610

The shooter, who was wearing a Star Wars T-shirt, appeared to be in his 20s, MSNBC reported. He was shot by police as he tried to reload his weapon, the news agency said.

*Star wars fan!*

If true, I stand corrected. I read somewhere that he appeared to stop firing when he (obviously) ran out of ammunition and allowed himself to be taken into custody.

5 people died today, where is there ANY political humor in that? Do you people take ANYTHING seriously?

5 people died today, where is there ANY political humor in that? Do you people take ANYTHING seriously?

Over 100,000 people die every day. I'm guessing that at least on some of those days you made jokes. How insensitive of you.

Back