Shadows of the South

Mickey smiled, as Saide had already a destination in mind."I'll speak to the boys in the morning".

Saide knew that when Mickey said the boys, he meant his trusted lieutenants, Matt & Kane. They were good lads, and knew Mickey's business affairs almost as well as he did.
They had to, as they really managed things when Mickey was off mackign the big deals, which bought more money into the organsiation.

He felt bad they hadn't had a honeymoon - well, he wanted to make up for it, as best he could, and if she wanted to go to Bora Bora, then that was that they would do.

"As soon as I have squared everything away with the boys, we'll book our holiday, and take some time to be together, just the two of us, OK? Maybe a week, or two weeks, what do ya think Baby?"
 
He promised her he would make up to her for missing their honeymoon and she knew he would eventually. She trusted him and knew he would always keep his word to her. "Okay I'm really excited I can't wait till we can book our week or two away. I love you and you make me happy and were gonna have so much fun." She was really excited and she couldn't wait to go away. She was going to have go shopping and get some new hot holiday clothes. "You want try for another round baby?" She asked moving around on his cock. She wanted him to fuck her again. "You know even though so many people told me you'd break my heart I knew you never would. I always knew you were my one and you'd always be there for me and I love you."
 
Mickey could feel himself hardening once more, as Saide ground against his cock.

"I'd never hurt you, my darlin'." He confirmed, before playfully leaning in close and gently biting her shoulder.

As he felt his cock grow to its full length, he grasped her hips and slid it into her pussy from behind.

He gasped as he entered her, and then started a slow, gentl rhythm, just gently filling, then withdrawing from her. She had taught him that sex wasn't always about fast & furious fucking, but the gentle, leisurely side of loving as well.
That's what he wanted to give her now.

Besides, if she deided to step things up a bit,who was he to argue?


"You want try for another round baby?" She asked moving around on his cock. She wanted him to fuck her again. "You know even though so many people told me you'd break my heart I knew you never would. I always knew you were my one and you'd always be there for me and I love you."
 
"I know you'd never hurt me. I'd never hurt you either I love you and you make me feel safe and happy." Saide said as she felt him hardening in her. She squealed loudly as he bite her shoulder.
She felt him grow to his full length in her she felt him grasping her hips and starting to slide in and out from behind.

She loved how she had taught him that sex didn't always have to be rough and hard but right now she wanted to have rough sex but she wanted to be in control. She pushed him onto his back roughly. She smiled at him. She kissed him passionately and she slide onto his cock. She started to bounce up and down on his cock hard. She scratch his chest as she kissed and bite his neck. "Tell me your mine. Tell me that you only want me I want to hear how much you want me."
 
Mickey loved it when she took control.
Secretly, he really wanted her to do more of it, but because of his business, he felt pressured into being 'in control' all the time.

He smiled as she demanded reassurance, secure in the knowledge that she was his, as well.

"I'm yours Baby. All yours. I'll only want you - ever!" He said, as he looked her right in the eye.

As she started to ride him, and scratched his chest withher nails, he hissed, but more in surprise than pain.

He timed his thrusts with hers, so that he was fucking her good & hard.

No other woman had inflamed his passion like her. There would only ever be her!

He wondered if she had any other kinks she hadn't shown him yet; but how to find out?

He had wanted to try sex whilst in bondage -- he had a fantasy of being tied, but......would she go for it, and would she want to try being tied up too?
 
She liked taking control but she didn't like to be in control all the time she liked him controlling her. She loved it when he took complete power of her but she occasionally liked to take control of him. She was confident but she needed reassurance ever now and then. "Yeah your mine all mine. I love you and your all I want." She smiled at him and looked deeply into his eyes. She heard his hisses but she didn't stop scratching his chest. She was bouncing harder on his cock. Her boobs bouncing as she slide up and down on his cock.

She stopped bouncing and just sat on his cock. "Huni would you mind if I tie you down to the bed and get some new toys out that I bought? If anything is to much you can tell me to stop and I will. I just want to try something new."
 
Mickey loved her so much!
"Would you Honey - I'd like to try that!"
He looked up into her eyes, then added "I think I'd also like to try yer toys. See what ye have been buyin' when yer not with me."

His cock was still rock hard, and buried inside her.

He reached up and grabbed her bouncing boobs, massaging them.

"Yes, Darlin' tie me down & use me!" He grinned.
"There - I said it. Do what ye will!"
 
"Wow I've made my husband submissive." She laughed before she kissed him passionately. She slide off his cock then off the bed. She hummed to herself running her fingers through her hair. She went into his draws and got four ties out and firstly tied his feet to the bed then his hands. She smiled at him as she went into her bedside table draw. She got out a blindfold and put it over his eyes. Then she ran her whip over his stomach and down his cock. "Now baby how about you tell me how lucky you feel to have me as your wife." She lightly whipped his cock with the whip.
 
Mickey laughed at Saide's playful comment about making him submissive.
"You're the only woman who could have." He said, only half joking.
He loved her so much, he'd follow her to the ends of the world.

He got a little nervous when she blindfolded him, but he figured, this was part of the game she wanted to play, and he was interested to see where it led.

He didn't know it was her whip she was tracing over his stomach & cock, but denied of his sight, the feeling was magnified.

As she whipped his cock, it made him jump, then moan.

"Oh, baby - I know I am SO lucky to have you for my wife!" Mickey exclaimed.

The scent of sex hung, heavy in the air, and he tried to guess her next move, as his cock stood to attention, despite the light whipping she gave it.
 
Last edited:
"Oh I know baby. You'd do anything I. asked." Saide said smiling to herself. She knew he adored her and would. do anything for her.

She laughed seeing his body jump when she used the whip on his cock."Mickey do you think that's good enough for me its like you want to get punished. Think hard and tell me in more then sentence why your so lucky to have me." She got a flogger out start to use it on his balls. "You know how many guys would love to be with me and all you can do is give me a shitty sentence. Now how would you feel if I ran off with another man who can tell me how much he appreciates me. I want you to think about me leaving you for another for a while. I'm gonna go get something I'll be back." She left him in the room alone.

She was getting into being dominant and she wanted to be dressed for the part. She changed into http://img.dooyoo.co.uk/GB_EN/orig/0/7/9/4/3/794305.jpg
She came back into the room and removed his blindfold. She ran the riding crop over his chest. She hit his chest with the crop. "Your a bad boy but your my bad boy and I think I need to discipline you!"
 
Although it was a shock, Mickey was getting off on Saide's change in attitude.
When she demanded he tell her in more than one sentence why he was so lucky to have her, he was a little shocked, but when she told him about leaving him for another, he was a little angry at first then realised it was all part of her roleplay.

When she returned, and took off his blindfold all he could say was "Wow!"

He was rendered speechless by her beauty & her dominatrix attire.

He thought quickly and remebered he was supposed to be telling her about why he was so lucky to have her and replied:
"Baby, you're smart, beautiful, a great cook, I know you love me for who I am as well as what I can offer you. I mean, look at the effort you've put into this!"

He would have gestured widely, but his hands were tied, so he was limited to words.

When she hit his chest with the crop, he jumped again, and his cock twitched.

Then when she mentioned discipline, he moaned.

"Oh, Mistress, I have been a bad boy. I neeed to be punished!"
 
Last edited:
She stood in front of him she was running her crop over his chest. She just stood listening to him. "Yeah I love you and I always put everything into us and I always will because your mine. I own you." She slapped his chest hard with the crop. "Who owns you?" She hit his chest harder with the crop. She saw his cock twitching and it made her smile because she liked knowing he was liking what they were trying.

"Your a bad boy but momma loves you." She roughly kissed him she ran her nails over his chest roughly. Her nails ran over his nipples. "You are so hot you know that." She laughed as she roughly played with his hair. "Close your eyes baby I got a surprise for you." When he closes her eyes she put on a strap on. "Open your eyes. What do you think of my surprise." She said as she rubbed lube all over the strap on. She grinned at him.
 
Mickey was shocked when Saide asked him:
"Who owns you?"
He was abaout to answer her, when she said "Your a bad boy but momma loves you."
The feeling of her nails scratching his nipples, he drew in a gasp, and let it out when she added "You are so hot you know that."

God, how he loved her for that!

He closed his eyes as she demanded, and was slightly taken aback when she proudly showed him her strap-on.

"Oh my God, Honey...errr I mean Mistress. You want to shove that up my arse?"

His cock betrayed him though, by, instead of wilting, grew even harder!
 
"Yes I want to shove this up your arse and your gonna like it." She grinned at him. "You want this in your ass don't you? Tell me you want this in your ass now!" She stroked the strap on. She loved seeing him so vulnerable tied up. She didn't normally enjoy being in control but she was loving it. She felt like she was so powerful and she was loving being in her new outfit. She put some lube on her fingers she started to stroke his asshole. She slide a finger into his asshole and started to work it in and out of him. "I own you and I will do what I want to you and you will like it!" She slapped his ass roughly with her other hand. She slide another finger into his ass. She was fingering his ass roughly. She ran her hand up his chest and she slapped his chest hard.
 
Mickey had never seen her like this before, and it was a refreshing change.

When she stuck a lubed finger in his ass, he moaned, both in shock and pleasure.

"God, Darlin' do ye know what you're doin' to me?"

His eyes moved from her face to her strap-on again.

When Saide slapped his chest, and demanded he would like anything she did to him, he saw a different side to her, and he liked what he saw.

No longer was she the slight, dependent trophy wife, in his eyes. Now he saw a woman with hidden strength, who he could rely on to stand beside him both in the privacy of their own home and also in business.

However, firstly he had to survive tonight - and whatever else Saide wanted to do to him, one she had stuffed that huge fake cock into his arse!

"Yes, Mistress," he gasped as she roughly finger-fucked his ass.
"I want you to fuck me with your cock!"
 
She knew Mickey wasn't use to her like this but she had always had it in her to take control when she felt like it. She didn't like being in control all the time but every now and then she wanted to be the one with all the power. "No I don't know what I'm doing to you tell me what am I doing to you." She wanted to hear him say what she was doing to him. She knew most people saw as just a dependent trophy wife but she was a strong woman who could play rough. She had a few things planned for the night and it was going to be fun.

"Oh that's my good boy." She bite her lip as she slowly rubbed the strap on against his asshole. She slide slowly into his asshole. "Your mine! Tell me who you belong to." She slapped his ass cheek roughly. She was sliding deeper in him. "Your a bad boy a dirty bad boy who likes to be fucked with my dick." She pushed all the way in his ass. She scratched his ass hard.
 
"OH, Mistress, you're driving me crazy. Please, just fuck me!"

Dan sucked in a deep breath as Saide placed the tip of the fake cock against his anal ring, and rubbed it around, teasing him.

"Mistress I am yours, to do with as ye will." He replied to her question, of ownership.

He could feel pre-cum seeping from his cock, as Saide pushed the head of the strapon into his ass. He then gasped as she slid the rest of it smoothly inside him.
"Aaagghh" he exclaimed, as she slapped his ass.
Gritting his teeth against the intrusion in his ass he whispered hoarsely "I Am yours, Mistress!”
 
She saw pre-cum seeping from his cock she smiled knowing he was enjoying this. She heard him gasp as she pushed deep in him. "Oh good boy do you like my cock in you?" She asked as she slide nearly all the way out of him then she rammed roughly back in. She grabbed her flogger and started to use it on his cock. "Your my little bitch aren't you!" She was slapping the flogger against his cock hard. She was thrusting in and out of his ass hard. Her pussy was so wet she was really enjoying being in control. "Tell me your my bitch."
 
Mickey had never felt so full!
"Aaggh Fuck me, Mistress - harder!" He pleaded.

He moaned, as she plunged back into his ass, stretching him even wider.
"Yes, Mistress - I'm your bitch!" He gasped, as Saide flicked the strands of the flogger against the sensitised skin of his cock.

"Aaaarrgh....yes Mistress I'm your bitch!"

He was actively pushing back against her now, as his impending orgasm approached.
He was surprised it had turned him on this much, but now, he just wanted to cum!

"Can I cum, Mistress?" he begged.
 
Last edited:
"You little slut you love me fucking your ass with my big cock." She laughed smirking. She looked at his asshole she was surprised how wide it had become. She loved hearing him say he was her bitch. She heard him gasping as she hit his cock harder with the flogger. "Your mine all mine you dirty boy." She felt him pushing back against her. She could tell he was getting closer to cumming. She was a little surprised that he was so turn. "No your not aloud to cum not yet." She slide out of his asshole she lowered her head and she licked his asshole. "Moan for momma." She stuck her tongue deep in his asshole. She then stood back up and slide into him. "I know you want to cum so I want you to beg me. Beg me to let you cum!"
 
The way Saide was flicking the flogger across Mickeys cock was really turning him on.
It was so unexpected!

Being called a slut was strange, but very erotic. He loved it!

He was in a dilemma as she was denying him his orgasm.

When she withdrew the strapon, he moaned in frustration. When she tongued his ass, he moaned again, with pleasure.

When she slid the phallus back inside him, Mickey let out another long moan, God, he felt so full!

He looked down his body at her through heavily lidded eyes.

"Fuck me hard, Mistress. Please - I need to cum!" He begged.

He knew that soon, after she had had her fun, it would be his turn.
 
Last edited:
She looked up at him as she stroked her boobs through her outfit. She smiled. "Oh your a dirty boy. Your my dirty slut. Take it slut." She thrusted hard into him ass. She loved hearing him beg her. "Come on beg like a real slut because you are a dirty slut." She started to pump in and out of his ass roughly. Her flogger still hitting his cock.

She ran the flogger up his chest and hit his chest. "Come on bitch beg properly or I'll leave you tied up and all alone!" She looked at him seriously as she ran her nails over his legs.
 
Mickey couldn't believe Saide had threatened to leave him, tied and all alone.
He wasn't scared, but surprised she said it!

He had never thought of it before, but he liked this side of her character, which he didn't see very often. He knew she could be playful beceiuse of her sense of humour, but she had excelled herself playing the role of the Domme this time, and he absolutely loved it when she demanded "Come on beg like a real slut because you are a dirty slut."

He replied, as she requested:
"I am your dirty slut, Mistress. I beg you to let me cum. I need to cum, so bad!"

Every stroke of the flogger acrodd his sensitised skin, took hima step closer to his inevitable orgasm.

Question was - would she give him permission to cum, in time?
 
Duplicate post - apologies - slow upload to Lit.
 
Last edited:
Saide would never leave him it was an empty threat. She wouldn't humiliate him by leaving him tied up to the bed. She had a darker side to her personality but it didn't come out much. She understood the business her husband ran and she knew how things worked but it didn't bother her. His ways had attracted her to him as well as his devilishly good looks. "Good boy I like hearing my big strong man beg for me. Seeing as you asked so nicely you can cum but there's a condition once you cum you have to make me cum with your hands and tongue and if you don't I will punish you."
 
Back
Top