BA's Nook

BlondeAmbition4RP

Primadonna Girl
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Posts
3,242
il_340x270.1468112643_1h4y.jpg


This is mainly just a spot for me to throw RP ideas around or post pictures, quotes, etc. that I find inspiring; but feel free to browse around, make yourself at home, and drop a line if you like.


Current RPs:

- An Unlikely Alliance with CoSurvivor
- Quest for Atonement with LucianDevine
- Strings of a Puppet with ThaDonger
- More Than Expected with The_gladiator
- The Centurion with Henry47
- The Guardian with ThaDonger


Old Flames:

- The Fires Burn at Midnight with DrStein
- Pyrate's Prize with sw4fun
- Exiled with KingOfOregon
- The Hunter and the Hunted with DrkSthrnGnt
- Captured and Fallen with Erlind
- Unforgettable with Mav_Unlimited



Story ideas I am currently seeking writing partners for can be found in the "Join Me in a RP" link in my signature.
 
Last edited:
0271313fe1531dfd445669b6ff8b79e6.jpg


Have been in a "dark fairytale" type mood story wise just recently. Have an idea for a story that is somewhat of a cross between Swan Lake and Little Red Riding Hood, but still working the kinks out.
 
She's in the woods.
He hears her scream.
He tries to find her,
but all he can find is her ripped cloak on the ground.
 
e538a5935abf2404a13cfaa19d97a31a.jpg


The black wolf is actually a powerful sorcerer who can shape-shift, and who kidnaps her from her lover (Who is maybe a prince?... I'm kind of liking the idea of the lover being a prince and her being a commoner, or vice versa. The story can initially start with them meeting and falling in love before the trouble starts). He keeps her his prisoner by turning her into a wolf and making it so that she can only return to human form during certain times at night, and only if she's in a specific spot in the woods (a glen? some ruins?) a la Swan Lake. Each night when she is in her human form he attempts to woo/seduce her.

Haven't entirely decided on the sorcerer's motives for doing so yet. A secret admirer of hers? Doing it to get back at her lover for some reason? Trying to gain control of the kingdom?

Maybe his initial plan was to murder her, but then last minute he decides to take her prisoner instead?
 
f215ca5a331dbd8e0b8101a9a0495f52.jpg


The heroine, both her wolf and human forms (but without the wolf's odd forehead markings, and I have no idea what that weird branch/antler thing is sticking out of her head, haha!).
 
Back
Top