Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 09-09-2018, 07:04 PM   #3601
beachg127
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraWilling View Post
Oooh Sounds lovely! Maybe I should get a one piece. I know what you mean about a smaller bust. Sadly I am overly busty for my overall size. Impossible to hide.
Loved swim-team style one pieces, and the thought of a scoop-side even more.

Didn't show a lot of skin but nicely accentuated the figure

Old 09-09-2018, 07:17 PM   #3602
beachg127
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieb1196 View Post
I'd love to fulfill this fantasy for someone
It's a hot one

Old 09-09-2018, 11:04 PM   #3603
Rockwell12
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques_Corbin View Post
I love my wife, but I often fantasize about finding a sweet, petite woman, age unimportant, to to the things my wife won't. Namely anal sex, then an ass to mouth blowjob.
I have similar thoughts. Finding someone who just has a sex drive more compatible with mine. In my fantasy, wife knows about it and approves. Heck it gets her off the hook from having to have so much sex with me which she likes but not as often as I'd like. I think I'd like an open relationship. Wife could have a boyfriend too. In my fantasy I'd love to be able to experience the excitement of dating, going out, spending weekends away, etc, but come home to my wife (and her home to me) and sharing our experiences.

Old 09-09-2018, 11:53 PM   #3604
stephanieb1196
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachg127 View Post
It's a hot one
it sure is

Old 09-10-2018, 03:06 AM   #3605
de_valmont
Comte

Quote:
would you be mother or daughter?

Old 09-10-2018, 04:52 AM   #3606
Ladyforfun
Virgin

A long time ago my daughter went out a few times with this really handsome boy. I used to fantasize about running into him and bringing him home. The guilt I felt for these thoughts made me wanted it even more. Sadly nothing ever happened, perhaps it was for the best.

Old 09-10-2018, 05:19 AM   #3607
I_am_done
Really Experienced

my fantasize about my girl getting a gang bang in front of me and i am jerking ....at last I am adding my cum along with rest of all men's semen..

Old 09-10-2018, 05:44 AM   #3608
Whiskeyjack
Virgin

I'm officiating the wedding of two close friends soon. I can't get the bride out of my head.

Old 09-10-2018, 05:55 AM   #3609
gentold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyforfun View Post
A long time ago my daughter went out a few times with this really handsome boy. I used to fantasize about running into him and bringing him home. The guilt I felt for these thoughts made me wanted it even more. Sadly nothing ever happened, perhaps it was for the best.
Kinky enough .Thanks for sharing .

Old 09-10-2018, 09:22 AM   #3610
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
Well if your mother is as striking as you I would love for you to fulfill the fantasy for me

Old 09-10-2018, 09:41 AM   #3611
Pawleys16
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Well maybe you will run into the boyís Dad instead of him.

Pawleys16 on any chat system or PM me here.

Not in Houston but the system will not let me change it - SC and Ohio

Old 09-10-2018, 09:43 AM   #3612
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Well! Arenít you a naughty, sexy thang!

Old 09-10-2018, 10:17 AM   #3613
X15

My Brother-In-Law

My wife and her brother are two years apart. He was born in 1950, she was born in 1952. They were never close while growing up, as many brothers and sisters arenít.
As they have gotten older, they have become friends, and my wife confides in him now and they seem to at least have grown up in their relationship.

I have been having fantasies of them getting high and fucking. In my fantasy we are together at he and his wifeís house for a weeks vacation. During that time we all are drinking home made wine and smoking good weed. One night they stay up talking, very late. I go on to bed and so does his wife, but I get up about 2:30 am to go pee. I hear a noise coming from the room where we all were, and as I look in, there on the floor the two were fucking madly. My brother-in-law was deep stroking my wife so hard he was lifting her ass off the floor. She was coming over and over
again. He had his toes dug in the carpet fucking her as deep and hard as he could.

They both were making wild, animalistic, guttural sounds of fucking until they both came together in a heated sweat soaked orgasmic clinch.

Iím amazed and just stand there watching them as she goes down on him and cleans his cock. Then they doze off in each otherís arms. I just piss and go back to bed leaving them in their lustful sleep.

I really wish my wife and I would swap with him and his wife. Iíd like his wife to watch him fuck his sister... I know he likes to fuck his wifeís ass, maybe heíd like his sisterís

If only this could be real...

Old 09-10-2018, 12:13 PM   #3614
Spokaneman509
Virgin

Hey what's up

I have always had a thing for taboo since I was 14 and it's always been my mom.looking for women who would like to role play with me

Old 09-16-2018, 03:20 PM   #3615
Mariachoo
Really Experienced

See my thread about my adult student who wonít stop staring at my tits...

Old 09-16-2018, 03:53 PM   #3616
stretch351

An extremely hot, newly single, MILF that I know.

Old 09-17-2018, 11:18 PM   #3617
shellymom35
Really Experienced

friends son

I know he was watching Saturday night as his mother and I were in their pool and we were kissing and fingering each other. I whispered in her ear that he was spying and she smiled and said so is his wife. I asked from where? She held me and we turned around she said middle window upstairs, only room that was dark. She's recording she tells me as she pushes me to the edge and with both hands in a flash pulls bikini bottom down and suddenly I'm sitting on the ledge and her head is between my legs. Omg to my left is her son stroking his cock... is he watching she asks? I whimper a omg yes and , she finishes .. He's masturbating... She climbs out and stands with her bikini covered crotch at my face , she unites the string on one side , exposing her smooth lips, I grab her ass and pull her to my face and lick her slit from the bottom to top slowly a few times and .... she says now watch...
I get dizzy visualizing what I witnessed next...

Old 09-17-2018, 11:44 PM   #3618
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellymom35 View Post
I know he was watching Saturday night as his mother and I were in their pool and we were kissing and fingering each other. I whispered in her ear that he was spying and she smiled and said so is his wife. I asked from where? She held me and we turned around she said middle window upstairs, only room that was dark. She's recording she tells me as she pushes me to the edge and with both hands in a flash pulls bikini bottom down and suddenly I'm sitting on the ledge and her head is between my legs. Omg to my left is her son stroking his cock... is he watching she asks? I whimper a omg yes and , she finishes .. He's masturbating... She climbs out and stands with her bikini covered crotch at my face , she unites the string on one side , exposing her smooth lips, I grab her ass and pull her to my face and lick her slit from the bottom to top slowly a few times and .... she says now watch...
...so, whenever you get over being dizzy, how about letting the rest of us in Lit in on it? OK?

Old 09-17-2018, 11:48 PM   #3619
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellymom35 View Post
Oh shit! That was so hot!!!!6