just the place for me

I agree, though it is often difficult to find writers on the same page. I have even had one I thought was on my page, yet just quit without reason.

So it goes his loss I guess.

I think on occasion it is good to have some conversation away from the rp to assure everyone is still in the right direction.

Yes that is probably necessary if you are more than two.

It's been nice chatting but I will have to go now .. take care :rose:
 
Up for an earlly morning for a hopefully fantastic weekend. Feel free to take a look further down for my story ideas, or just leave a comment if you like.
 
please make yourself comfortable tiger. may I bring you a nice glass of wine, or maybe a beer for you to relax with.
 
I retreat to the bar, returing with a nice frosted glass or a darker beer and sit next to tiger. Sipping my glass of wine.
 
Thanks Tiger for coming to visit, giving him a soft moist kiss on his cheek, leaving a lipstick stain. But I have to depart shortly.
 
A soft murmur from the corner, a black petaled rose placed on the table for her to see.

Did not see this place earlier, otherwise would have dropped by... Hope your Lounge makes you content.

Melting back within shadow, here or gone, not sure till one walks near...
 
Last edited:
Head tilts to the side, hint of a smile there.

Praytell... What do you wish for a role...? Can you give me a scenario or the sort?
 
Smiles shyly at the beuatiful visitor to her lounge.

"mmm thank you for asking ma'am, I am not quite sure, though i tend to be submissive, which may better suit your desires."
 
Hi justme. Thought I would drop by your lounge and thank you for the fun i have been having so far. You have a nice place here, very inviting and you are lots of fun!
 
I am by nature a domme type... At least here...

A gentle shift close to her, eyes flicker almost playfully, crimson eyes glowing.

Anything you wish, I should be able to fulfil... If you think of something, I will be happy to play the part.
 
Smiles at the guest. I am mostly curious as to what it would be like to have a domme / sub relationship with another woman. Curious as to what you would require and how you would accept me.
 
Smiles, sits in a seat near her

The most important thing in a relationship like that is trust... Nothing harsh to be required, just devotion... I'm not a cruel Mistress, but I dislike my Pets putting themselves down for anything. Anything you would like to know in specific?
 
I am curious as to what you expect from your submissives and what if any freedoms are they allowed. How is that ifferent from what others do?
 
Expectations and freedoms... Hm...

I smile, and think lightly as I close my eyes.

I mostly just expect loyalty... I don't want my Pet to dart to me, to be right next to me if they are busy doing something else... I will try for any fetish they have, expect them to not hide anything from me, follow any rules if I have them set beforehand... As for freedom...

I smile soft and gentle, chuckling as I stroke along a pink ribbon around my wrist.

They are whom they want to be... Free to go about the world, see anyone whom they wish... Play, have a relationship, so long as they are happy...
 
The response surprises me a bit. You are quite different than other dommes, who seem seek control of thier subs. I do find that quite interesting. Though it also shows a superior understanding to the domme sub relationship that most do not have or understand.

If I may ask, what is it that you seek and recieve from the relationship. Do you play with your subs?
 
Back
Top